**Season Nine Spoiler Lab** - Take Two

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Nov 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greatfan

greatfan Captain

2. redanemone

redanemone Rookie

Thanks greatfan. Two team members down? We knew about Frank, so who's the other? Renee Locklear isn't a team member and we know she gets a bullet.

3. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Good question redanemone. Reading the interview,I was thinking maybe only one was shot(Frank) and the other in serious peril, so perhaps Horatio.

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Walter hasn't been hurt yet, so its kind of his turn... its like a rite of passage on Miami for a character to be injured in some way lol. Unless you're Horatio of course.

It could also be Tom who is hurt, he is a part of the team after all.

5. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^

I hadn't considered Tom or Walter.

6. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

And so much for hoping that there won't be cliffhanger this season ;) I'm hoping it's not Calleigh.

7. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

I doubt it will be Calleigh; she's been through enough already. I didn't know about Frank, thanks for the heads-up. We know Renee will get shot, but who is the other one in 'serious peril'? I'm hoping it's Horatio, I'd like to see him in some mortal danger for a chance instead of being the one to rescue everybody.

8. redanemone

redanemone Rookie

Eva makes it sound like the plane crash has nothing to do with the season finale. Am I mistaken here? Because I thought that was the finale.

9. mjszud

mjszud Captain

A little confused myself. It could be that the plane crash happens at the very end of 9.21 though, then rolls into the finale (like 'Rampage' into 'One of Our Own'.

10. Linda&Horatio

Linda&Horatio Witness

I got that interpretation too! Now I am wondering what two people are in peril. I understood Frank is in trouble and he is supposed to be on the plane with H. But I wonder if someone else is in trouble from the lab. Season finale isn't even here yet, I am sitting on pins and needles waitin for the ending. I'm supposed to feel this way AFTER the season finale. Wow! Can't wait for that episode. Thanks folks for the heads up.

11. fanilowchick

I read that the season finale opened with a plane crash and Frank and Horatio were aboard. Perhaps they are the two in danger? I hear you, Linda, I am super super excited for the finale! A cliffhanger ending and H's new lady - yahoo!!!

12. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

Would it be interesting if Horatio were down? For real this time, not faked. I think it could be interesting.

13. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Does anyone know what episode the scene where Nat and Cal chase a suspect together is supposed to be in?

14. redanemone

redanemone Rookie

I believe it 9.20, the one with the co-eds.

As much as I love H, I really want him to get hurt :lol:. But I doubt he'd keep to doctors orders and stay out of trouble while he heals. Like when Mac got hurt on NY, he's not the kind of guy that sits still.

15. fanilowchick

I hope he's the one down. I love him and he is my favorite character, but I'd like to see it for a change. And I agree 100% with you redanemone. H would probably never allow his wounds to heal before he went back in action.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.