Melinda Clarke/Lady Heather: The Dominatrix

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by WP_Rocks_MY_World, Apr 4, 2007.

1. electra

electra Pathologist

I just read that she is coming back and I am really excited.She had amazing chemistry with Catherine,Grissom and Brass.Hopefully she will interact at least with Brass.

Thanks for the pictures!! She is even more beautiful then before.Marg and her should give me the secret.

2. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I'm so looking forward to her and Sara working together. This time Heather is strong and healthy. Unlike last time when Sara saw her, she was in the hospital. I'm wondering if Dr. Kessler will make a comment on Gil and Sara's marriage? And I very much agree. Cath and Heather had fantastic chemistry. Unfortunately, Catherine isn't in the episode. :(

Anyone know if Melinda is on any upcoming episodes of Nikita?

3. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Can't wait to see Heather in again and in less than 3 weeks now :thumbsup::) Part of me still can't believe she's coming back, I honestly thought we would never see her again

And yeah I'm definatly intestested in her and Sara's scenes, didn't get much in TGTBATD, I bet Sara's the one that brings Heather in on the case

I don't know about her and Ray's scenes but I'm trying to stay a little open minded

No Catherine in the ep :( I kinda suspected since Marg only signed up for so many this season, and Greg :scream: I'm still not very happy about, I so wanted Greg and Heather scenes

4. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

I don't know specifics, but she did tweet recently that she was back on set there, so she should be sometime.

Although I'm looking forward (I hope) to LH and Sara's interactions, I'd like to see her with the rest of the old team too - not so much Ray, who has no history with her or the cases involving her. It would be interesting to see how her change in profession changes how they interact with her (and Nick does still need a therapist ;)).

5. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Can't agrue with you there and yeah Nick going and talking to Heather, that is a good idea, he does need one, I like that one, I had orginally thought and hoped she'd have scenes with the whole team:) but by the looks of the spoiler pics I think Heather will be Ray's therapist with some scenes with Sara on the side I'd say

I doubt we'll any Nick and Heather scenes, though it looks like we'll get some good Nick stuff in that ep still

6. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Hey guys! :)

Thank you so much Frenchy! :drool:

I can't wait to see more screencaps of that ep next month!
    Looking forward to more Nikita too and hopefully she will make longer appearances in Nikita instead of a couple of mins or so.

Long Live Lady Heather
    ----------------
    [​IMG]

7. WP_Rocks_MY_World

Hey MC fans!

Whoooohoooo can't wait for next Thursday the return of Heather Kessler and Nikita.

This is one of my fave pic

:)

The Heather ep is April 7th right? :rolleyes:

-----------------
    [​IMG]

8. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Melinda on both CSI and Nikita? Sweet. My night is set!!
    Can't wait!

9. WP_Rocks_MY_World

Amen ladyhunter!

I would love to see Melinda make another guest appearance on Vampire Diaries too. :) She's makes evil so dang sexy! :lol:

The Goddess! :drool:

-------------------
    [​IMG]

10. WP_Rocks_MY_World

Talk about great timing today.....I just happen to turn to Spiketv and there she was.....Lady H :drool: Slaves of Las Vegas the show that brought Us the lovely Lady!

My goodness it's been awhile since I've waited patiently for an ep of CSI. :lol:

----------------
    [​IMG]

11. WP_Rocks_MY_World

Heys guys!

Hmmm...I seem to be having problems posting...:eek:

Anyway....so did you all get a chance to watch "Unleashed" yet?

I enjoyed it very much! Didn't Melinda look beautiful!!? :drool:
    I think most people were disappointed with the storyline. I only watch because of Melinda. I was disappointed she didn't appear on Nikita the same night though. Oh well. :rolleyes:

I thought the name "Dr. K. " was cute! I might just start calling Ms. Kessler that. :lol:

I'm wondering if she will make another appearance? I wouldn't mind! :)

Dr. K.

------------------
    [​IMG]

12. WP_Rocks_MY_World

Hello Melinda fans!

I watch last week's ep of Nikita and Amanda was back yay! :)

Just a reminder....Melinda celebrate's her birthday on Easter Sunday an early "Happy Birthday Melinda!" incase I can't stop by Sunday. :).

BTW, she shares her bday with Shirley MacLaine, Barbra Streisand, Glenn Morshower, Kelly Clarkson just to name a few. :thumbsup:

I want to wish Everyone a "Happy Easter!" :thumbsup:

The Birthday girl

-------------------
    [​IMG]

13. WP_Rocks_MY_World

Hi! :)

Happy Birthday Melinda! [​IMG]

Happy Easter everyone! :)

I actually remembered to post today. :)
    Melinda made a brief appearance last Thursday on Nikita.
    To be honest, it's that time of the year where I get antsy...I just want All the Shows to end.

I'm ready for a TV break. :lol: I guess summer is on my mind. :)

[​IMG]

------------------

14. WP_Rocks_MY_World

Hello Melinda fans!

Tonight is the season finale for Nikita. I have no clue if the show is coming back for a second season? :confused: It probably well. :)

With summer just around the corner I look forward to the summer break from all my television shows. Honestly....they seem to drag on and on....don't they seem that way to you? :lol:

-----------------
    [​IMG]

15. WP_Rocks_MY_World

Hello Melinda Clarke fans! :)

I hope all is going well with everyone! :thumbsup:
    I am not looking forward to summer and the heat!!!!!:(

First of all, I enjoyed the Nikita season finale! Bravo!!! :drool:
    From what I understand Nikita will be returning in the Fall on Friday nights. That works for me but what I don't understand is why they didn't have it on Fridays in the first place!!!
    Anyway, I look forward to that and hopefully Amanda will play a larger role this time around. I'm hoping Percy is out. :)

I have a busy summer coming up......I hope you all have a fun summer! :thumbsup:

--------------------
    [​IMG]