**Season Nine Spoiler Lab** - Take Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh god, crushed with the bleachers? Everyone in high school thought I was crazy when I said I didn't trust those things.

Someone crushed with bleachers... I swear I've seen something like this somewhere before. Either a horror movie or on an episode of Bones. Anyone know if it was Bones?

Someone crushed with bleachers... I swear I've seen something like this somewhere before. Either a horror movie or on an episode of Bones. Anyone know if it was Bones?

yeah it was bones the ep was about a football player who was sleeping around and who had an STD turned out the security guard killed the guy for making his daughter giving him oral sex.

yeah it was bones the ep was about a football player who was sleeping around and who had an STD turned out the security guard killed the guy for making his daughter giving him oral sex.

Yeah Iwas thinking like this have i seen before. But that delivery guy that goes out with the wife and then gets killed have I seen before too or is it just me

wonder what Ryan's reaction will be-"ewww" double gloves probably..is the bleacher victim a guy or girl though? would think Loman would have to be present for that body removal..

It happened on an X-Files episode as well.

It did indeed! The X-Files would definitely be one of the shows to go to for unique, cringe-worthy methods of death! ;)

Although this method doesn't seem to be too unique, it is kind of a gruesome way to go. :(

It happened on an X-Files episode as well.

It did indeed! The X-Files would definitely be one of the shows to go to for unique, cringe-worthy methods of death! ;)

Although this method doesn't seem to be too unique, it is kind of a gruesome way to go. :(

S3 - Syzegy i believe was the ep. ;)

I wonder what Chris Carter would do if he were allowed to write and direct an ep of CSI: Miami? Or even Duchovny for that matter. Hmmm...

I wonder what Chris Carter would do if he were allowed to write and direct an ep of CSI: Miami? Or even Duchovny for that matter. Hmmm...

Oooh. Duchovny. Now THAT would be interesting. I love his writing and directing. 'The Natural' and 'Hollywood A.D.' were outstanding and I loved 'The House of D'.

It would be very interesting to see what David would do with an episode of CSI Miami.

Duchovny was also one of the very few who voiced a very eloquent defense of David Caruso and his decision to leave NYPD Blue!

Oooh. Duchovny. Now THAT would be interesting. I love his writing and directing. 'The Natural' and 'Hollywood A.D.' were outstanding and I loved 'The House of D'.

It would be very interesting to see what David would do with an episode of CSI Miami.

Duchovny was also one of the very few who voiced a very eloquent defense of David Caruso and his decision to leave NYPD Blue!

Ah yes, I remember that. I, too loved House of D. Though I could see him writing CSIM with in a more humorous manner. In any case, I think having him at the helm of an ep has the potential to be totally win.

Ah yes, I remember that. I, too loved House of D. Though I could see him writing CSIM with in a more humorous manner. In any case, I think having him at the helm of an ep has the potential to be totally win.

I love Duchovny's dry, quirky sense of humor. It would be interesting to see how the cast on CSIM would convert his vision of the show to reality. I think some of the cast would shine, while others would struggle.

It would be a real treat to see what Duchovny could do with CSIM.

I'd also love to see Duchovny take on NCIS - a show that's already proved they have a wonderful flair for comedy! I have no doubt they would ALL nail it with very little effort! :)

Criminal Minds, with it's dark, horrible nature, would be a real challenge to bring in a lighter, more humorous turn. I'll bet Duchovny could do it and the cast on that show could nail it as well (afterall, X-Files certainly had it's darker moments!). Bet that cast would love to take a break from dealing with the worst of humanity take a trip to the lighter side for an episode.

But for now, I'd settle for just one episode of CSIM written and directed by Duchovny. :)

Hey - we're talkin' X-Files - nice! :thumbsup: I was a huge X-Files fan back in the day, and was very impressed that you all could place the "death by bleachers" episode - I couldn't remember it! (Gotta dust off those old episode guides :lol: )

I, too, would love to see David Duchovny's take on CSI:Miami - or maybe even guest star in it as some quirky FBI agent ;) - Hey maybe he could be the new "Stetler" (not that Stetler is replaceable, but you know, someone to hold H accountable - too bad DD has a TV show on HBO now ...)

Spoilers sound interesting - I'm kind of surprised there hasn't really been a "storyarch" this year - nothing reoccuring aside from the Memmo thing, and that was only 2 eps. It'll be interesting to see why Julia comes back, although I'm not sure why they waited til the last episode. I'm not a big fan of hers, but at least it's some connection to Kyle, who I really enjoy. I hope Kyle's OK. :confused:

And the stuff about Frank...at least he's finally getting a descent storyline, and maybe it'll make everyone appreciate him more - I don't know what I'd do w/out Frank to comment on how stupid these criminals are :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back