**Season Nine Spoiler Lab** - Take Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe he was just trying to get the guys attention? or scare him silly...usually just a Horatio withering look is enough to get someone to quiet down..we'll all just have to wait and see if H is rogue again or not..I'm not surprised or alienated by this behaviour it's not right but it's what I am expecting from H after so many years in the field and seeing all he's seen..

I am super excited about the prospect of Horatio having a new love interest. He has been alone and hurting far too long, and after all the losses he has suffered, both personally and on the job, it's about time he had a chance at some happiness. Great idea CBS and CSI: Miami writers! That being said, does anyone know ANYTHING more about the character or the actress who will play her? I am dying to find out more about this lucky girl. Hopefully she is mature and strong-willed, enough to support Horatio through the trials of his job and not another burden he must bear.

David Caruso is 55, which is by no means 'old', and I don't know about you, but I am looking forward to seeing a mature relationship portrayed on CSI: Miami, rather than Eric and Calleigh's kissy-kissy puppy love. Bring it on!

am I the only one who does not to see old ppl fall in love on tv?

Did someone just call Horatio 'old'?? I hate to think what that makes me...

Well, I'm David's age and if the fact that I'm in love with my husband of 35 years is off-putting to the younger generation ... I guess it sucks to be them! :lol:

It always kills me that young people never stop to think that one day they will age to be one of the 'old people' they find so distasteful. :rolleyes: Will they find it so distasteful then? Somehow I doubt it. ;)

David Caruso is 55, which is by no means 'old', and I don't know about you, but I am looking forward to seeing a mature relationship portrayed on CSI: Miami, rather than Eric and Calleigh's kissy-kissy puppy love. Bring it on!

I'm looking forward to it too, fanilowchick! I'm just praying they pick the appropriate actress for the part and write her character well! :)

Fan of Barry? Me, too! Huge fan! ;)

She'll be appearing in the finale, which is now titled "Mayday."

Scoop: Big Love Starlet Cops CSI: Miami Role

Big Love starlet Cassi Thomson has booked her first post-HBO gig, and it’s a far cry from playing house with the Henricksons.

TVLine has learned exclusively that Thomson has booked juicy part on an upcoming episode of CSI: Miami. The actress will play Kaylee, a young girl who is forced to drive around with a big bad killer after he hijacks a car — with her in it.

Thomson’s guest spot is set to air as the second-to-last episode of the CBS hit’s ninth season. And in the mean time, don’t forget to check out Big Love‘s final hours beginning Sunday at 9/8c on HBO.

I'm looking forward to it too, fanilowchick! I'm just praying they pick the appropriate actress for the part and write her character well! :)

Fan of Barry? Me, too! Huge fan! ;)[/QUOTE]

Indeed I am!! Love him :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back