**Season Nine Spoiler Lab** - Take Two

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Nov 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

This comes from TV Guide:

2. redanemone

redanemone Rookie

Yay! Just please don't let her be ridiculously younger than him. I've been askiing for H's love interest to be a cop of some kind since forever.

3. gsugirl

gsugirl Victim

This sounds great, but please let her be age-appropriate! No more cradle robbing and helpless females!!! I also hope it is a sophisticated romance that bears some credibility.

4. redanemone

redanemone Rookie

Can't wait til they post some pics of her so we Horatio fans can judge her mercilessly :thumbsup: :p

5. lizziewalker

lizziewalker Rookie

well we now know there's a season 10 awesome. :thumbsup:

about time, i just hope she's not gonna die, cos that would be sad. :(

they should make her at least up to 5 years younger anymore than that would be rediculous, she has to be nice, and it would be nice to at least see them kiss or even a little peck on the lips or cheek to make it at least look real.

6. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

His new "love interest" is Renee Lockhart. She's a member of the Secret Service described as "poised, self-possessed, sexy and confident." To be honest, I don't see her a potential love interest, but who knows...

She does get shot in the episode though. ;)

7. redanemone

redanemone Rookie

Wow, the curse is trying to nip this one in the bud then, huh? :lol:
    If she's in the finale, then poor Frank gets hurt while H gets a lady. Not exactly fair :rolleyes:

8. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Of course she gets shot.The curse appears to be real for Horatio's women.Maybe the curse will be broken this time.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2011
  9. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

'Horatio makes a critical mistake'- That could be good, because he never makes a mistake. Hopefully it has something to do with him roughing- up suspects. Be good to see that he is human after all.
    I agree, the love interest shouldnt be too different in age to H. Even if she survives that epi, the curse will get her at some point!

10. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I'm extremely interested in the "critical mistake" Horatio's makes.If he truly makes a mistake ,he will be seen as a normal human.Perhaps,next we can see a member of his team save him for a change.

11. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

oh great I love that she's a secret agent type/law enforcement but not under him in the police force. So if she gets hurt/shot than it'll bring up some of H fierce protectiveness that he shows his victims and family..this looks promising-some 40ish sexy agent who can shoot a gun as well as he can..can't wait!

12. redanemone

redanemone Rookie

I don't think it meant that Horatio will make a mistake, it sounded more like a joke. Like how is H gonna get this one killed. As for the curse, what if they did like a Final Destination 2, where she actually does die then gets revived by paramedics? Maybe that could break the curse? lol

13. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

Wait...they might actually portray Horatio as a human who doesn't have superhuman strength and can get away with anything and everything in the name of justice, even when it crosses the line? Hot damn! Though I must admit I am suspicious- I'll believe it when I see it. But it would be nice if he was less of a caricature of himself and more like the three-dimensional, flawed, yet decent person that he used to be.

14. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Here's the last of what I know for "Dead Reckoning." As always, I'm glad to see people enjoy the spoilers I post. I've been doing this for the past 4 or 5 seasons and it's been fun. Hopefully I'll see you all here at the same spot in July! ;)

~ While en route to a crime scene Delko almost hits a woman with his car. When he gets out of his car to talk to her, he discovers she's already been injured.

~ The episode features the return of Judge Gregory Thorpe. He was last seen in episode 7.15.

~ Natalia is testifying in court in regards to Patrick Clarkson. Lyla and Ross Clarkson also return (in addition to Patrick). She's giving testimony about whether Patrick should be able to have joint custody.

15. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

That reminds me of the Vegas episode where the cabby hits the boy with his car and the CSIs discover that the boy was already injured.

Is that the judge that killed that girl?

The only name I recognize is Natalia LOL. Are the others returning characters or new characters?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.