Brass/Sofia #1 - I've been thinking about you...

Bumping this hotness up.

I just watched A La Carte and the first episode of the season tonight, and I gotta tell you - I bet Sofia would have loved seeing Brass playing tough cop in the Season opener.

As for A La Carte - I can just imagine Brass and Sofia at home together and him telling her about the evening.

And maybe they would end up trying dining in the dark at home! LOL

For those of you looking for this thread...

I'm so excited that Louise is coming back. And her character is a cop this time. The deputy chief.

The Haskell stuff is a bit annoying but OH MY GOODNESS! I cannot wait to see the sparks fly between these two.
They have always been close. Not just that, been friends and stood up for each other. So this episode with Haskell will be just as good I think.
I'd also like to see them go out either for coffee or a meal afterward, just to look at each other. Anyone else?

For those of you looking for this thread...

I'm so excited that Louise is coming back. And her character is a cop this time. The deputy chief.

The Haskell stuff is a bit annoying but OH MY GOODNESS! I cannot wait to see the sparks fly between these two.
They have always been close. Not just that, been friends and stood up for each other. So this episode with Haskell will be just as good I think.
I'd also like to see them go out either for coffee or a meal afterward, just to look at each other. Anyone else?

Yeah, I can't wait for this scene. Her fussing at Brass and him biting back. The tension is going to be great. You know, that certain kind of tension that occurs when two people secretly have the hots for each other, but for whatever reason won't admit it? Yeah, looking forward to this scene. :)

Thanks for finding the thread. :)

Back