The "I have a Merchandise question" thread

Re: The "I have a Merchandise question" thread

Does anyone know...is the newest CSI game, Fatal Conspiracy, for PC available just as a download? Or can I get the discs? It doesn't look like it.

Yeah, you can download it at ubisoft.com who creates it.

click on buy now

You'll have to say how old you are, so don't lie! ;) :lol:

I know I can download it there, but do I HAVE to? Is downloading the only way to get this game for PC?

Oh :lol: read that wrong. No, I bought the DVD-rom version. Wait, don't you already have it?

Yeah, you can download it at ubisoft.com who creates it.

click on buy now

You'll have to say how old you are, so don't lie! ;) :lol:

I know I can download it there, but do I HAVE to? Is downloading the only way to get this game for PC?

Oh :lol: read that wrong. No, I bought the DVD-rom version. Wait, don't you already have it?

This one? No...isn't it the newest one? I don't have it. And I can't find it online anywhere to buy on CD-rom. Where did you get it that way?

This one? No...isn't it the newest one? I don't have it. And I can't find it online anywhere to buy on CD-rom. Where did you get it that way?

Wow man, you can't find it on DVD-rom. :wtf: I bought mine at Best Buy at the actual store. Of course, it was when it first came out. Go there, there is a chance they may have it on the shelves. Actually, try Target, Walmart, anywhere they sell PC games, you may catch it on the shelves.

Otherwise, you'll have to download it. Why don't you want to do that?

Wow man, you can't find it on DVD-rom. :wtf: I bought mine at Best Buy at the actual store. Of course, it was when it first came out. Go there, there is a chance they may have it on the shelves. Actually, try Target, Walmart, anywhere they sell PC games, you may catch it on the shelves.

Same reason I still like to buy books instead of download them. :) I just like to have them.

ETA: Just checked Best Buy online. Nintendo, Playstation, and XBox. No PC. :(

Last edited:

Same reason I still like to buy books instead of download them. :) I just like to have them.

ETA: Just checked Best Buy online. Nintendo, Playstation, and XBox. No PC. :(

Call the store and see if they have it on the shelf.

Downloading games isn't that bad, I do it all the time. :D I can understand wanting the CD, though. I can't believe you can't get it anymore. What is up with that.

Email Ubisoft and find out why.

Look at this way, you'll know next time to get it when its released. :p :D

I don't know if I'm asking this question in the right spot but I figured why not give it a shot.

Does anyone know any good websites to buy CSI scripts? I'm thinking probably eBay but I'm not sure. Thanks in advance for answering.:)

I don't know if I'm asking this question in the right spot but I figured why not give it a shot.

Does anyone know any good websites to buy CSI scripts? I'm thinking probably eBay but I'm not sure. Thanks in advance for answering.:)

I've bought a couple off of eBay. :) They are interesting to look at!

The only CSI merch i have is a playstation 2 game with six cases and i even have a CSI:Miami mousemat as well

Is there a first book in the CSI: LV series or can I start anywhere?

I don't know if you can start anywhere but the first book in the series is Double Dealer by Max Allan Collins.

Here is a list from Wikipedia of the books for CSI, New York and Miami

I have a question, when is CBS entertainment and I forget what company supposedly to release the CSI action figures this year?

Since most of you guys live in usa lol, I was wondering is there any online shopping for CSI merchandise?? love to buy some but I know it will be expensive though to ship them to NZ.

Since most of you guys live in usa lol, I was wondering is there any online shopping for CSI merchandise?? love to buy some but I know it will be expensive though to ship them to NZ.

I know cbs.com has a store (think they call it 'shop') that carries merchandise for most of their shows. That might be the easiest way. I don't know what they're shipping charges are though. :)

Susan

I know cbs.com has a store (think they call it 'shop') that carries merchandise for most of their shows. That might be the easiest way. I don't know what they're shipping charges are though. :)

Susan

Sweet thanks for telling me :) I'll go and have a look and yea I'll see what there is.

Back