The "I have a Merchandise question" thread

Re: The "I have a Merchandise question" thread

Not sure where to put this but I have the CSI: NY game for PC and have finished it. I don't want to just throw it away so if someone is interested please let me know! I only ask you pay for shipping! I also have the old Miami one as well.

Does anybody know when the next CSI NY book will be

Just found out the that us NY fans don't get a fourth magazine :( wondering why we don't!

Last edited:

Just found out the that us NY fans don't get a fourth magazine :( wondering why we don't!

there will be no more CSI magazines from what I understand. Here is a comment from the publisher of the magazine.

Does anybody know when the next CSI NY book will be
I don't believe the CSI:NY book licence has been renewed. The Miami one hasn't been either. There are still three more Vegas ones (The Killing Jar, Brass in Pocket, and Blood Quantum), but after that who knows.

Last edited:

hi read somewhere that there is going to be a new CSI game, the game is called Deadly Intent , i was wondering does anyone know when the game will be out in the UK and what game consoles will it be on ?

According to Amazon, it will be released here in the states on October 20 for the Nintendo DS. If you got a European version of Amazon or some other video-game seller website, they might have a local release date for y'all.

thank you :thumbsup: i will definitely check it out .

P.S love your Icon

I got three CSI:LV games, 2 for PC and one for PS2. Does anyone know if there's anymore for either PC or PS2? I know there's for two for Wii and DS.

The newest CSI companion book...is it just a compilation of articles from the magazines? I saw it at a bookstore, but I didn't buy it, because that's what it looked like to me.

The newest CSI companion book...is it just a compilation of articles from the magazines? I saw it at a bookstore, but I didn't buy it, because that's what it looked like to me.

from what I can see of the book and what I understand a 'Companion Book' to mean is it's an outline of the episodes, characters and actors. If you look up CSI Companion Guide at Amazon it shows the original book available in 2004. In the table of contents it list the individual episodes. So far I can't see anything for the updated version. I hope this helps you :)

Yeah, I do get that. It's just strange though that it looks so much like the magazine articles did.

Does anyone know...is the newest CSI game, Fatal Conspiracy, for PC available just as a download? Or can I get the discs? It doesn't look like it.

What was mentioned about Brass's past in the Brass in Pocket book? I can't recall and it's making me crazy lol

Does anyone know...is the newest CSI game, Fatal Conspiracy, for PC available just as a download? Or can I get the discs? It doesn't look like it.

Yeah, you can download it at ubisoft.com who creates it.

click on buy now

You'll have to say how old you are, so don't lie! ;) :lol:

I know I can download it there, but do I HAVE to? Is downloading the only way to get this game for PC?

Back