Melinda Clarke/Lady Heather: The Dominatrix

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by WP_Rocks_MY_World, Apr 4, 2007.

1. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

I know, that could make up for The Good The Bad and The Dominatrix, I love that ep but I was expecting a bit more conversation

2. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Hey Melinda fans! [​IMG]

The past 2 weels I've watch both Nikita & Greys Anatomy Yay! [​IMG]

Of course the Goddess was on this week and she'll be back next week! Looking so forward to that! [​IMG] Maybe TPTB heard me and moved Nikita to 9pm. Thanks CW! Please keep it at 9pm. :)

Hmmm...so they mention Lady Heather on CSI. Cool! [​IMG]

Long Live Lady Heather! [​IMG]

3. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Hey WPRMW

I watched Nikita on Thursday night. Finally a Melinda sighting. LOL

And is it me, or is Amanda channeling Lady Heather. Her mannerisms and everything.
    Amanda is going to be in next week's episode too. I love watching this show when she is in the episodes.

4. rahkira

rahkira Police Officer

Did you see the article on the right side of the main page? Lady Heather is coming back for another epi! :hugegrin: :cool: I'm so glad; Melinda Clarke is great in that role, whether as a dominatrix or in her later persona, a psychologist. No Grissom, though. Still, can't wait to see it!

I always thought LH and Cat had nearly as much chemistry as LH and Grissom. I never understood why TPTB never portrayed them as becoming friends. Given their past experiences, they could understand each other so well. And Heather could really appreciate Cat's sarcasm so much more than any of the people with whom she works.

5. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

Great news with Melinda back on CSI!!!

Although Grissom won't be there she also shares nice chemistry with Brass and Catherine...I would also like to see some scenes with Heather and Sara....

6. WP_Rocks_MY_World

Hey Ladyhunter! :)
    Hey Guys! :)

OMG!!! The Goddess tonight and The Lady back on CSI in April! Woohooo! :thumbsup:

I hope the case involves Heather, Cat and Brass.

Melinda [​IMG] oh yeah!

--------------------
    [​IMG]

7. Frenchy

Frenchy Witness

Hey guys!

I'm really EXCITED about Melinda coming back to CSI!! I guess that mention of her not too long ago was made on purpose, what do you think?

I hope she has scenes with Catherine (even though I have the feeling it won't be happening) but most of all I want scenes with Brass. Oh and a real closure. And that would be nice if we get to see her granddaughter as well.

8. ladyhunter

I read that too. I'm excited, but tentative. I do also hope for some good Cath/Heather scenes. But oooo LH with Brass... EPIC!

9. KaiLUxO

KaiLUxO Police Officer

Squeeeaaal! I'm ecstatic she's coming back! I agree she's great with Cath & Brass. Would love to see or get a mention of her granddaughter.

I know Grissom's not coming back but that doesn't mean I can't make up my own scenerio ;) Whatever the case LH's involved & we get to see her w/ Brass & Cath. They throw Sara into the case as well. Once the case is solved, Sara goes to a surprise dinner with who else other than Betty & Grissom! hahahaha perfect family dinner conversation.

10. WP_Rocks_MY_World

Hey guys! :)
    I totally agree with Everyone I hope she mentions her granddaughter.
    I'm with ya on making my own scenerio. :lol:

Det. Brass just has to be a part of Heather's storyline. It would be ashame if he isn't. :(

So which ep was she mention in?

------------------
    [​IMG]

11. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

The Two Mrs Grissoms and Grissom also has a brief cameo

12. WP_Rocks_MY_World

Thank you sharp! I'm gonna have to watch that online just to hear them mention The Goddess! :lol:

------------------------
    [​IMG]

13. ladyhunter

WPRMW She's also scheduled to be in an episode in April. Anthony Zuiker wrote it. Could be really good.

I watched Nikita from last week. I LOVED all the Amanda in that episode. She was so good with Alex. I swear Amanda from Nikita channels Lady Heather. :lol:

14. WP_Rocks_MY_World

Hey Ladyhunter! :) I loved every second of Amanda and it was about time she had more than a minute of screen time.
    I am sooo looking forward to seeing the Lady returning to CSI. I hope it's good! :)

It would make my season if Melinda came back to Mystic Falls. :drool: Her character is fun on Vampire Diaries!

BTW, happy Mardi Gras! [​IMG]

-----------------
    [​IMG]

15. Frenchy

Frenchy Witness

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2011