Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Part 4

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by DJRideout, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Come on now, CSI writers!! Most of us are sick of the Haskell storyline. It started in season 9 and is going on far longer than any other serial killer storyline. Enough already!!!

2. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

:scream: Oh c'mon really!!!! :scream:

This is an early April Fool's Joke right??? This week is bad enough and now again after this :brickwall::scream:

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Natalie aka Minature serial kller was around for a long time, a whole season, and Paul Milander a while. I think Haskell is on his last leg. Hasn't he only been on 3 times? I believe this is it, and we will learn why he's tormented Ray and hopefully this is the end. If he just faded away, then some would go, "what happened to Haskell", so rock and a hard place can't please all the fans all the time:confused:

4. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

If he just faded away?? :wtf: This is his third season! He's not going to fade away. He's going to haunt us forever if they keep this up. Enough. I could not possibly care less, and the more we see him the less scary he becomes.

5. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

This will be the SIXTH episode he has been that has spanned THREE season.

We only saw Natalie and Paul for three episodes.

And no I don't think anyone would wonder where he went. He's in prison, we all know where he is. :wtf:

6. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

:wtf:

Don't tell me Haskell's gonna play a role on Catherine's send-off?! I know he's in jail. I mean, don't let him appear on Catherine's big episode!

7. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Paul was only in 3 episodes, 4 if you count Ghost Town, but he was just in flashbacks the first one The Pilot we didn't know it was him

Natalie yeah she had several episodes but that was all leading to her reveal and such

Haskell has been in 5 episodes so far, the reason I'm more annoyed with him and not the others is cause they were leading to a reveal we really didn't know much about the killer except what they gave us with the murders, evidence, mini or whatever and it's not like it's been a really long time since we've seen him, we last saw him in the priemere really not that long ago plus it's not like we need closure or anything to wrap up, I mean yeah he stabbed Ray but what more can they do to him

8. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I'm with everyone else on the Haskell deal. He was cool at first, but enough is enough already.

9. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

Couldn't agree more!!This storyline has end immediately.

10. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

I agree about Haskell. He was already in jail when we first met him 3 seasons ago. At least with the others, there was the interest of figuring out who they were and how to catch them.

On a side note, I told some people I play Warcraft with that Bieber was going to die on CSI, and now they're planning a CSI-watching party. :lol:

11. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

Several of my co-workers are only casual watchers of the show. But after I told them of the death of Bieber, they all said they wouldn't miss it. :lol:

The writers are idiots. Do they really expect us to believe that law enforcement and the prison systems are inadequate enough to hold one man? He isn't the Joker for goodness sake! I remember when I liked Haskell. Now I just want somebody to shoot him. Right in the face. Preferably through an eye...

12. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

I didn't much like the fact that they told us Haskell was going to be in multiple episodes before the season even started! :( I wonder if we could get Clark County Nevada to complain TPTB that having Haskell continually do this from jail is putting them in a bad light and hurting the tourist trade (their major money making venture!). :lol:

I don't think he'll be involved in Catherine's send off - TPTB have always been hooked on making Haskell the personal tormentor of Langston. Now after saying that I'll admit that they could still find a way to make Haskell involved in Catherine's sendoff.

Susan

13. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Oh please, I thought that after this Thursday episode, we would be done with Haskell. I really do not want to see him in another episode.

14. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

New spoiler from Margamania. Cyberbullying. I like when we get into current issues. Also like when Nick & Brass work together. :)

Susan

15. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

The cyber bullying looks good. I assume no Catherine in that episode?

The Haskell thing has me going :wtf: :eek: Really??? Please put this storyline to rest, please.

Sort of makes me not really want to watch tomorrow night's episode knowing that he'll be back. :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.