Ratings Discussion

Anyone notice that not only did WP not want Grissom's 'return' promoted but the only thing he was credited with was Executive Producer. He was not credited with 'Special Guest Star', ' Guest Star' or anything like that. Does this mean he wasn't officially in it even tho you see him on screen?

Susan

Good point:confused:who knows. My daughter said "he probably got mega bucks for this quick "guest" spot" strange indeed~

Anyone notice that not only did WP not want Grissom's 'return' promoted but the only thing he was credited with was Executive Producer. He was not credited with 'Special Guest Star', ' Guest Star' or anything like that. Does this mean he wasn't officially in it even tho you see him on screen?

Susan

Good point:confused:who knows. My daughter said "he probably got mega bucks for this quick "guest" spot" strange indeed~

I'm not quite sure I understand what you mean. What isn't 'official' about his appearance?

Susan

I'm not quite sure I understand what you mean. What isn't 'official' about his appearance?
I'm guessing the answer is in the fact that he didn't receive a credit other than his usual "executive producer" credit.

"All That Cremains" ratings from HitFix.com:

CBS moved into first overall in the 9 p.m. hour with the 12.65 million viewers for "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation," which finished fourth on the hour in the key demographic

CSI brought in 13.3 viewers in the 9:00 o'clock slot, it was #1 in "Targets Of Obessions", it beat last weeks figures~

Last edited:
Actually it was a series low according to TVBytheNumbers.
CSI to a series low 2.7 adults 18-49 rating.

American Idol was still on in the 9pm hour and killed everything else. I hate AI!

Yeah the show is running out of ideas IMO, the last good episode was last season and with Catherine gone after this season (heck she hasn't been doing any solo stuff since "world's end") I think it'll be up to CBS to whether stick with it for more seasons

House of Hoarders had 8.73 million viewers and a 1.8 demo rating

Not bad since we were up against AI, everything else was repeats last night

*yells* CBS YOU'VE GOT TO FIND SOMETHING TO COMPETE WITH AMERICAN IDOL!!!!

House of Hoarders had 8.73 million viewers and a 1.8 demo rating

Not bad since we were up against AI, everything else was repeats last night

*yells* CBS YOU'VE GOT TO FIND SOMETHING TO COMPETE WITH AMERICAN IDOL!!!!

Not bad at all, I was watching "AI" and recorded the last hour, but never miss CSI, so I was wondering how we did, thank's sharp

Back