Bones #3: To Resist Is Futile

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Destiny, Mar 28, 2010.

1. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I forgot to say that I'm glad that Hannah wasn't on this one. With Booth getting hurt I wouldn't have been able to stand all the kissing and "boo-boo" noises!

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

"boo-boo noises" :lol: That cracked me up. Yeah, I'm glad she wasn't in this episode either.

And also, I felt like Max was speaking for the fans' frustrations about B&B.

3. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Julie in Tampa: I love Daisy on Bones! And I especially love her and Dr. Sweets. Please tell me we'll be seeing more of her and then. And what is to come for them?
    If you're a Daisy-Sweets fan, you best tune in for the Feb. 10 episode of Bones. One of the storylines centers on their relationship, even though Daisy is not actually in the episode.
    Copied From: http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/02/latest-from-kristin-various-shows-1st.html#ixzz1CfwLNImo
    Thanks for linking back. It really helps our site. Please leave the above link in.​

4. sasha007

sasha007 Victim

Why so many spoilers are there ?

5. GregNickRyanFan

I really hope that Booth doesn't go through with proposing to Hannah. I"m hoping the second proposal (cause you know daisy and sweets will be one of them) will be cam and the doc. The previews for this week's ep makes me a little nervous lol.

6. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

There's no spoilers here, spoilers are in the spoiler code boxes like they should be. We talk about episodes after they have aired and that's not against the rules. If you don't want to see the "spoilers" for episodes you haven't seen, simply click out of this thread.

I loved the last episode, I don't care for Hannah so I was glad she was no where to be seen in the episode. Her voice is grating to me, she gets on my nerves :lol: I like how Angelina and Hodges are getting all gushy lately lol. Cam and her boyfriend are actually cute together, is that the gynecologist? I never finished that episode :lol:

7. GregNickRyanFan

^ Yep, he's the gynecologist. I can never remember his name though lol.

8. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Source: TvGuide

I'm so worked up about this Bones proposal. Please tell me who Booth is going to ask to marry him!

ADAM: Where's the fun in that? Executive producer Stephen Nathan summed up the episode in three words: Big. Game. Changer. "We've existed this whole year with Booth and Brennan accepting, admitting and also denying their feelings for each another and with Booth in a very serious relationship with another woman — much to the dismay of a lot of fans," Nathan says with a laugh. "I think the episode will be a satisfying conclusion to this story line and also a great start for the next development that happens in the show emotionally. It will be very difficult and very painful, and David [Boreanaz] really brings that home."

9. GregNickRyanFan

I'm confused. He said fans aren't happy with the Hannah storyline, then he says that episode will be a satisfying conclusion to the storyline (which would indicate that A) Booth and Hannah calls things off or B) B&B get engaged) ... and then he said about the next development emotionally that "it will be difficult and very painful". Difficult and painful for whom? For the fans that don't want Booth/Hannah or for Hannah or for B & B?

10. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Maybe when he talks about it being difficult and painful he means the episode. Maybe he is saying that the episode will be diff and painful and David B. really brings that home. Probably the conclusion of the storyline which to me sounds like Hannah and Booth will break up.

11. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Last night my heart broke for poor Booth :(. When he said that he didn't understand why women didn't want what he had to offer that was just so sad. Brennan's reactions were spot on and you could just feel her pain over seeing him like this. David really gave an amazing performance. Even though it broke my heart I am glad Hannah is out of the pic. That storyline can be over and done for me.

12. GregNickRyanFan

She's out of the pic? Good, now I don't feel nervous about watching the episode. I was worried that they'd get engaged lol.

13. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

At least they are broken up. If they are planning on bringing her back at some point then meh. But since Stephen Nathan exec prod said that it'd be the conclusion of the storyline then I'm holding on to that.

14. GregNickRyanFan

Drunk shrink vault. LOL.

Fallen angel. haha.

I'm so glad they kept all of the squinterns on recurring status cause I couldn't choose between them lol. Although Wendell and Mr. Nigel Murray are my faves out of the bunch lol. I definitely can't choose between them lol.

LOL the name Eddie Hassell popped up in the guest star list and I thought at first glance that it said Haskell lol.

120 bone breaks? Good grief!

Dog vomit slime mold? Gross!

Bed bugs? Ick. I'm itching now LOL.

"Angela, men are idiots" hee.

"You're not gonna ruin a good snack talking about bed bugs are you?
    "I could call them bunnies instead."
    "That would be helpful" LOL.

LOL at Hodges taking Cam's drink.

LOL at Booth explaining that Angela said "does your mother know what you do" being because she's pregnant.

"Our child is not riding skateboards or bikes or playing sports until he's old enough to pay his own medical bills" LOL.

"They're like birds that can ride bikes without wings and feathers" LOL

Eew he's not gonna eat that hotdog after it fell on the ground is he?

Post mortem on the bike? Interesting.

They kept each other's teeth as souvenirs? Weird.

Those rings Booth chose are ugly and gaudy. I like the one Sweets pointed out. I'd be totally happy with that one if it were me. I'm not a bigger diamond kind of girl. I don't want to draw attention cause the bigger the diamond on the ring, the bigger chance that someone will jump you to steal it.

Plums? LOL.

She's not the marrying kind? Why even be in a serious relationship with someone you know is the marrying kind then? And she expects him to still want to be with her after she turned down the proposal? :wtf:

Booth, :wtf: why throw the ring away? You could return it and get your money back. Now you're out all the money.

That song is weird. "little red bike i aint no monkey but I know what I like" :wtf: too weird.

Hannah must have called Bones to get her to check on Seeley.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2011
  15. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Wasn't there supposed to be a scene with Booth and Bones stuck in an elevator in last night's episode?