Bones #3: To Resist Is Futile

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Destiny, Mar 28, 2010.

1. Mad_Maxine

Mad_Maxine Dead on Arrival

I loved last night's episode :) I have to ask everyone, who's your favorite "intern" on Bones? For me it's between Clark and Fisher (can't recall his first name) :lol: they're both funny in their own ways.

2. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

I think that's an entire episode all to itself.....like B&B are stuck in the elevator for the entire show

3. rahkira

rahkira Police Officer

I enjoyed Thursday's episode. Booth's and Bones' interactions harken back to the early seasons. I especially loved Bones' Valentine's Day (Massacre) gift! They sure seemed to be having fun at the end. But I'll bet real tommy guns have a horrible kick.

4. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Oh ok thanks :)

5. Kovu Stokes

Kovu Stokes Hit and Run

Lovelovelove this show, lol. And I must agree with rahkira about Bones' V-Day massacre gift. As much of a violent thing it technically is, it was kinda cute/sweet. x3

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I loved Brennan on the phone to the one guy saying "Can I call you back to tell you no?" :lol:

And the bride asking B&B "You mean that DNA stuff is actually true?" really cracked me up.

I can't believe we have to wait three weeks for a new episode. :(

7. Kovu Stokes

Kovu Stokes Hit and Run

xD I loved that part. Priceless. Person on the other end of the phone was probably confused and aggravated with that response, yanno? lol.

And I know. D: Too long to wait if you ask me.

8. Colonel Worf

Colonel Worf Pathologist

Started season 3 on Netflix today.

9. Kovu Stokes

Kovu Stokes Hit and Run

Bones is on netflix? Awesome~ I've been recording five or so reruns here and there to catch up on what I've missed then deleting them after I watch them, lol. But now I won't need to. c:

10. Colonel Worf

Colonel Worf Pathologist

Yup. All 5 seasons in HD and 5.1 Surround. :D

11. Kovu Stokes

Kovu Stokes Hit and Run

Oh heck yes! :D I think I'm completely caught up, but I'm so totally going to watch a bunch more. This show is like a drug, haha.

12. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Some scoop about the interns :).​

13. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

The big problem with Bones is that it's on when CSI is on, and CSI wins out for me. Or I might start watching again now that Hannah's gone.

14. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Source: EW

Okay, I’m not trying to be greedy, but I have more than one question regarding Bones. Are there any plans for annoying squintern Daisy (Carla Gallo) to return? I know she is one of the leads for a new pilot on the CW. Question number two is, please say that Hogdela’s baby won’t die. I know Stephen Nathan said that in the Blackout in the Blizzard that the expecting couple will receive bad news about the baby. Thanks!
    Maybe this will help heal your bones (pause for polite laughter)… first, Daisy will be back before the end of the season, as executive producer Stephan Nathan told me last week. Beyond that, there’s really no telling. As for the baby, I know it will be a blow to the couple. My gut tells me, however, that it will ultimately bring them closer together and make for some truly unforgettable Hogela moments. And I’m sorry if none of that helped ease your pain. Try Advil.

Is Max going to be coming back for the end of the season on Bones? The best episode this season was the one without Hanna, and with Max and Caroline. Caroline is great! Everyone should be have a Caroline in their lives! Please it’s my birthday!
    Good news, birthday girl. Caroline (Patricia Belcher) will definitely be back “a few more times this year,” according to Nathan. As for Max (Ryan O’Neal), he said they’re “hoping” for a return, but it is still in the works. If I had to guess, they’re doing the schedule tango.

Would love some Bones scoop!
    Casting is on to find a talented youngster of about 15 who can pull off playing a deaf person who is unable to communicate that Brennan (Emily Deschanel) has to identify. In a chat, Nathan said it’s quite a tall order for a young female guest star. “They find her and Brennan is called upon to ID a live person because they have no idea who this girl is, where she came from. And this episode, which is also a task for a forensic anthropologist, Brennan has to determine whether or not this is a minor or someone who’s of age and ultimately place where she came from and who she is, all from an uncooperative and uncommunicative live person. That’s going to be a very good episode; that’s episode 21.” Calling EW’s casting team! Suggestions? Who’s got the acting chops for this one?

15. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Here are my thoughts (as I watched the episode) on last night's show:

Vince Gill ... wow, that song is a blast from the past. Odd choice for this show though.

Vincent Nigel Murray... haven't seen him in a while.

Now I'm curious as to what Angela's given name was LOL. Her dad is hilarious. "E 7th heaven and A minor genius" heh.

LOL at Sweets being afraid of Angela's dad.

Aww Caroline cares about Booth.

Cam cut her hair. It looks odd on her.

Stacato Mamba? :wtf: Michael Joseph and Catherine Temperance. Wait... wasn't Bones' mom named Catherine? But its sweet that they made the middle name be Temperance.

LOL now he puts a tattoo of himself on Hodgins' other arm. "You like that I stood up to you" ... "You don't seem to be doing any standing up at the moment" LOL.

The last scene between B&B was cute.

OMG, that preview! Is it next Thursday yet?