Melinda Clarke/Lady Heather: The Dominatrix

Yea, she was only in the episode a few minutes. I have to say, I really like her character in Nikita. Amanda is one of my favorite characters she plays. Right behind Lady Heather of course. ;)

Hello Melinda fans!
wave2smiley.gif

How's the Holiday going?

Personally, I get so stressful this time of the year. :eek:

Frenchy I love the new pics you posted on your site. Sweet!! :thumbsup:

Since today is Thursday, I'm not sure if Nikita will be airing? Most shows are on their Winter break....but....I shall check I hope it airs tonight. :)

12.gif

I'm glad to know you like the pics WPRMW! :)

I personally hate this time of the year because of the break all the shows are getting. I don't know if I'll be able to make it through without my Melinda and Fringe fix. :( Nikika will return on January 27 and Fringe on January 21.

Anyway I hope you guys are having a great holiday season! :)

I'm glad to know you like the pics WPRMW! :)

I personally hate this time of the year because of the break all the shows are getting. I don't know if I'll be able to make it through without my Melinda and Fringe fix. :( Nikika will return on January 27 and Fringe on January 21.

Anyway I hope you guys are having a great holiday season! :)

Hello Everyone! :)

Yes Frenchy I love those new pics! :thumbsup:
I'm the opposite Frenchy I enjoy the break for some reason I'm just not focusing on my shows this year. :( I'm really looking forward to a brand new year. Just a couple more weeks....yay!

I just want to wish everyone A very merry Christmas!
12.gif

Merry Christmas Melinda!
15.gif

Hello Everyone!
wave2smiley.gif

Happy New Year!
cheers2.gif

I'm gonna do my best to watch Nikita this year. I believe new eps begin Jan 27th? :)
Looking forward to that...in the meantime my other show Southland starts tomorrow. Yay!
Cheering.gif

----------------------
Melinda_LH_csi.jpg

TV on My Terms: Give Me More Shirley!

by Jeffrey Kirkpatrick

Amanda, Nikita

Perhaps it's not fair to include a character from a freshman series after only 11 episodes, but as much as I'm enjoying Nikita I can't help but be curious about the increasingly enigmatic Amanda. Melinda Clarke has the ultimate look of a vixen, and when they initially introduced her as the Division interrogator, or "The Inquisitor" as she is affectionately referred to by her counterparts, I thought this was perfectly delicious casting. So far, though, we've only seen Amanda stand on the sidelines while leering chillingly at the cadets or dressing them up for a kill. Her "talents" always seem to be used off camera and are merely referenced in passing. In the winter finale, I thought we were finally going to get to see some of why everyone seems to be afraid of her during her interrogation of Nikita, but all she did was show Nikita a few home movies and then flip out when Nikita became free of her shackles. Doesn't seem like such a tough gal after all. I hope that as the season progresses we get to see her unleash a bit of what's been alluded to, and learn about how she came to be part of Division and what makes her such a rumored reckoning force, because it's beginning to feel like the lady is all talk and no action.

Hey guys!

An interesting tidbit on Amanda....I hope she isn't all talk and no action. :eek: I want to see Amanda get totally involved. Don't you? :)

---------------------
LHcollagebannerJPGS9.jpg

I haven't seen that episode yet. I guess I'll watch and find out. I do like how Melinda portrays Amanda as cool and calm. So you really don't know why she's called the Inquisitor.

I'm also looking for more Amanda episodes in Nikita.

I guess I was expecting to see alot of Melinda/Amanda in Nikita. Don't get me wrong I love the fact that she's back on tv. I just want more of Amanda. :thumbsup: Hopefully the second half of this season we'll see more of her. :)

--------------------------
GreenEyes.jpg

Hey guys! :)

I actually watch Nikita last nite (Yay for me!) and was a little disappointed in not seeing Melinda but I know she won't be in every ep. They did an interview with some of the Cast members but again Melinda wasn't a part of the interviews. :(
Looking forward to next week. Being a Greys fan I tend to switch back and forth :lol: got my fingers crossed Amanda will be back. :thumbsup:

------------------
HerEyes.jpg

Hello guys! Long time no chat. I'm a little late but I'd like to wish everyone a happy new year. :)

WPRMW, Melinda was in the last episode of Nikita for about one minute so if you were switching back and forth at the moment I guess you missed her. :lol:

I'm (already) getting tired of Nikita to tell the truth, the show had great potential and the CW ruined it. And I agree that sometimes it feels like Melinda isn't part of the show, she's either missing from the episode or appearing only a few seconds. :( I'm sad to say that but I don't care about what can happen to the show anymore. The only show I care about these days is Fringe. :lol:

Hello guys! Long time no chat. I'm a little late but I'd like to wish everyone a happy new year. :)

WPRMW, Melinda was in the last episode of Nikita for about one minute so if you were switching back and forth at the moment I guess you missed her. :lol:

I'm (already) getting tired of Nikita to tell the truth, the show had great potential and the CW ruined it. And I agree that sometimes it feels like Melinda isn't part of the show, she's either missing from the episode or appearing only a few seconds. :( I'm sad to say that but I don't care about what can happen to the show anymore. The only show I care about these days is Fringe. :lol:

Hello Frenchy!

Happy New Year back to ya!
cheers2.gif
Atl least your not late for the Chinese New Year. :lol:

Oh dang I miss Melinda :lol: what can I say......I still love watching Greys even though it isn't great anymore. But then again so is CSI. :rolleyes:

I love the action that Nikita has reminds me of "24" with that fast pace action I've always enjoyed. I am patiently waiting for the "24" Movie
banana.gif
banana.gif
banana.gif

Chances are Nikita will probably last one season. You think? :eek:

I don't get Fringe maybe when it leaves the air I will discover it like so many shows. I'm enjoying the Gilmore Girls I just love Luke & Lorelai!
luvlove.gif

-------------------------
lukeandloreliaS5.jpg

Hey WPRMW, I don't know about what they plan to do with Nikita. I hear it will be renewed for a second season but it's not a sure thing yet.

I used to love the earlier seasons of Gilmore Girls. :)

There are so many shows on TV so it's hard to keep up with them all. Most of the shows French TV airs I don't watch (and the dubbing sucks anyway) so I have to get them online. But I have the make a choice because I don't have enough time to watch eveything. :lol:

Hey WPRMW, I don't know about what they plan to do with Nikita. I hear it will be renewed for a second season but it's not a sure thing yet.

I used to love the earlier seasons of Gilmore Girls. :)

There are so many shows on TV so it's hard to keep up with them all. Most of the shows French TV airs I don't watch (and the dubbing sucks anyway) so I have to get them online. But I have the make a choice because I don't have enough time to watch eveything. :lol:

I really wish they would change the day of the week Nikita shows or even the time on Thursday. I hate that it goes up against Greys.
I'm with ya on not having enough time to watch shows. :thumbsup:

If there is a second season than I'm gonna watch Nikita. :)
I just can't get enough Gilmores. :lol: I never used to eat Pop tarts...but now.:lol:

-------------------
southland.jpg

I loved that Hodges mentioned Lady Heather in last nights ep, it makes me realize how much I'd like to see her again :)

I just caught up on 3 weeks of missed Nikita yesterday afternoon, so it was nice hearing about her on CSI too. :) Would be interesting to see how a conversation between Sara and Lady Heather would go now.

Back