Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
The video has been yanked,:( the Billy/Grissom part anyway.. so what's up?

hmmm that is fishy, maybe it was supposed to be a suprise. But why would CBS allow CTV to make a promo with him in it only for it to be yanked away. Fishy. I'm sure it has something to do with Billy being in that episode, I've never seen them yank a CTV promo before...

The video has been yanked,:( the Billy/Grissom part anyway.. so what's up?

hmmm that is fishy, maybe it was supposed to be a suprise. But why would CBS allow CTV to make a promo with him in it only for it to be yanked away. Fishy. I'm sure it has something to do with Billy being in that episode, I've never seen them yank a CTV promo before...

I explained over at the episode thread. Petersen apparently didn't want the fact that he is appearing in the episode promoted.

CTV had to pull their promo because it had Grissom in it.

CTV screwed up.

While it's okay if you all want to discuss it here, it might be less confusing for you all if you talk about that episode in one place so you don't miss any information. :) "The Two Mrs. Grissoms" thread is located here. :)

There's a clip of Justin Bieber on the Jay Leno Show last night and he talks about his CSI appearance for just a minute or two. Nothing new really, except he does say that he "kills a lot of people". CSI talk starts at 1:20. :)

I am so looking forward to seeing him killed off.

My co-workers only watch the show casually. They have no idea how much I'm into it, but they do know I have access to killer spoilers. Anyway, none of them were looking forward to the next Bieber ep... until I said he was going to die. Now all of them can't wait. Go figure. :lol:

There's a clip of Justin Bieber on the Jay Leno Show last night and he talks about his CSI appearance for just a minute or two. Nothing new really, except he does say that he "kills a lot of people". CSI talk starts at 1:20. :)

I saw this and did post comments on the Jay Leno thread. he's a nice, kid & enjoyed the acting [what acting?] and his hair was different. Jay actually watched Shock Waves" and commented on it. I don't really think with all his fame and fortune that he'll be upset, just crying all the way to the bank~ :rommie:

If this article is translated (original was in Portuguese) right Nick might just be the one to kill Bieber's character.

George Eads on the participation of Justin Bieber

"One of the guys on my team told me, 'Man, you will divide the country into two - one half will hate you and half will love you'" , Eads said with a laugh, which means that your character kills Justin in the episode.

"In the context of history, he deserved" , Eads said when asked how he felt for killing 16 year old world's most famous. "I guess in a way I also felt for killing Taylor Swift. Man, I have to stay away from many people. Tell Miley Cyrus not to come on the show. "

Susan

If this article is translated (original was in Portuguese) right Nick might just be the one to kill Bieber's character.

George Eads on the participation of Justin Bieber

"One of the guys on my team told me, 'Man, you will divide the country into two - one half will hate you and half will love you'" , Eads said with a laugh, which means that your character kills Justin in the episode.

"In the context of history, he deserved" , Eads said when asked how he felt for killing 16 year old world's most famous. "I guess in a way I also felt for killing Taylor Swift. Man, I have to stay away from many people. Tell Miley Cyrus not to come on the show. "
Susan

Aw, poor Nick...killing a kid. :( Now if THIS doesn't drive him back into therapy, nothing will!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back