Supernatural #4: STILL No Chick Flick Moments

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Destiny, Dec 11, 2009.

1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

hmm.... perhaps the tv guide in the paper was incorrect. Wouldn't be the first time LOL. They are famous for it haha. I wonder when they're going to air "Two and a Half Men" (or whatever that episode was called) again. I didn't get to see all of that episode because a VCR ate the tape lol.

2. GregNickRyanFan

Sorry for the double post, but its about an hour too late to edit the one above lol.

Apparently, the Western ep is gonna be called "Gallow Poles" or something like that. I think they're going to go back to the 1800s to find Samuel Colt. But anyway... this is apparently the episode where we will meet Cas' lieutenant, who is a female angel reportedly named Rachel. Although I wonder if that's a typo and they really meant Rachiel. I looked on angels365.com and according to it, Rachiel is the angel of Friday. I just hope they don't have her sleep with any of the guys ala Anna. I'd like if her vessel was someone who was closer to Bobby's age (like Ellen was) rather than the boys' ages. Not all kickbutt women have to be in their 20s to early 30s lol.

3. GregNickRyanFan

This just in: Supernatural's new episode will NOT air tonight (neither will Smallville). The CW has pushed it back a week so they can re-air Vampire Diaries from last night. Here's the article: at EW.

One episode name has been changed from "Your Time Has Come" (or something like that, I'm not sure that's exactly it lol) to "My Heart Will Go On". It'll feature a woman named Altropos... unless that was a typo and it was Atropos, which is one of the Fates in Greek Mythology I believe. Actress April Telek (from The Immortal) tweeted that she'd be guest starring on the show, so I'm wondering if this is the character she will play.

Rachel, the female angel, Cas' lieutenant has been cast. I don't know the actress' name, but she had a small role in "Watchmen". The blonde guy who was kind of a villian I think, she was his secretary or something.

Apparently in "The French Mistake", Raphael has gotten a new vessel and it's a female. The actress is in her forties I believe. I'm guessing the female vessel is the sister or something of Raphael's original vessel, Donnie.

Ausiello reported that the grim reaper will soon set his sights on two recurring characters. I'm hoping one of them is Grampa Campbell. The other one I'm not sure about. I just hope it isn't Ben or Rufus. I would kind of worry about Lisa if I were a big fan of hers. Cause the boys seem to have the same curse Horatio Caine on CSI: Miami has... any female (or a large portion of the females) they get romantically involved with usually ends up getting killed at some point.

Samantha Ferris tweeted that Ellen will be back, but she didn't know any details. I'm hoping it's not going to be some lame ghost thing. I wouldn't mind seeing her ghost come back to help the boys like Mary's ghost did in "Home", but I just want it to be a cool story.

The actor who plays Chuck tweeted that Chuck might be back at some point this season, but he didn't know details.

And apparently at some point (maybe even in what was supposed to be tonight's episode), a new villain will be revealed and this villain is supposedly more formidable than even Lucifer. Who could that be? Whose scarier villain wise than the devil? I'm kind of hoping it'll be The Erle King, but I doubt it. It would love for them to do an ep about Erle King though. Someone said maybe it'll be Chaos or Clthulu (sp?). I dunno, but I'm kind of curious and worried at the same time LOL.

Someone who got to see [what was supposed to be] tonight's episode early did a review and they said that there's a moment where Sam
    breaks out the puppy eyes (yay!) to get someone to talk to them and that it makes Dean smile really big. Awww! I can't wait to see this.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2011
  4. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Source: EW

Supernatural!!!!!!!

Okay!!!!!!! The first episode back, now airing Feb. 4, will focus quite a bit on the Sam-almost-killed-Bobby thing. In fact, Bobby finds himself uneasy around the youngest Winchester even though he was recently re-souled. We already know Dean’s his favorite, but Bobby’s reaction will leave you wanting to hug Sam (erm, more than you already want to hug Sam on a normal day). Bonus dish: You will rewind a hotel scene where Dean reads a girl’s diary about 10 times.

THIS has me VERY upset. Supernatural scoop to make me feel better? — Alyson

It’s just a week. I think we’re all going to be okay. I can’t say the same for our brothers Winchester, though, who will be going up against an antagonist of Lilith proportions in the second half of this season. And just as freakin’ creepy — if not more so.

5. GregNickRyanFan

I really hope the Bobby thing is only for one episode. I adore Bobby and I don't want them to make him be mean to Sam. Souled Sam can't help what Soulless Sam did. I really hope they find out that Soulless Sam wasn't really Sam at all, but someone/something else inhabiting his body and pretending to be him.

6. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

To say I'm not happy about the change is an understatement. The CW did it as a last minute thing to give Vamprie Diaries and Nikita a chance against American Idol, which is pretty much BS because they're both bad shows to begin with, still no one is going to give a crap about them.

This is almost the same spoiler, but something different:

Supernatural!!!!!!! — Laura
    Okay!!!!!!! The first episode back, now airing Feb. 4, will focus quite a bit on the Sam-almost-killed-Bobby thing. In fact, Bobby finds himself uneasy around the youngest Winchester even though he was recently re-souled. We already know Dean’s his favorite, but Bobby’s reaction will leave you wanting to hug Sam (erm, more than you already want to hug Sam on a normal day). Bonus dish: You will rewind a hotel scene where Dean reads a girl’s diary about 10 times.

THIS has me VERY upset. Supernatural scoop to make me feel better? — Alyson
    It’s just a week. I think we’re all going to be okay. I can’t say the same for our brothers Winchester, though, who will be going up against an antagonist of Lilith proportions in the second half of this season. And just as freakin’ creepy — if not more so.

7. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

What the effin eff? I am not impressed, to say the least.

8. lal

lal Pathologist

Hi i only just started watching Supernatual , and i already love the series :), i especially love Dean's wise cracks . does anyone know what station it is shown on in the UK ?

9. GregNickRyanFan

Weird thing is, according to the ratings (or so I read somewhere), Thursday night was CW's highest ratings on that night in a long time. And AI has lost a chuck of its audience anyway. It's premiere was down to like 13 million or something which is a lot lower compared to last year's premiere. So, I don't really know why they'd be worried about competition there. Not to mention, VD and Nikita are going to be going up against AI for a while to come. So how is one week going to make a difference there? Someone on another board pondered this: If SPN was still on Thursdays and up against AI, would the CW give them the same courtesy of re-airing the ep the next night?

Some fans said they called the CW and were told that the rescheduling was done for "legal reasons".

Now CW is saying that they planned to reschedule the premiere of Smallville already due to something in the episode resembling something that happened in real life three weeks ago, so they thought it best to reschedule both shows. Even if SV had something that resembled a real life event in it (can't imagine what that could be), why did CW wait until the last minute to let fans know of the rescheduling? And why air the previous night's shows rather than a repeat of SV and SPN? :confused:

All these different reasons are just confusing me. Which is the real reason? It couldn't possibly be all three could it? I guess the SV thing could technically be a "legal" reason... but why say the thing about AI? I'm just confuzzled here LOL. I don't mind waiting an extra week if its a really good reason, but just what exactly is the real reason?

In happier news, small spoiler for an upcoming episode:

The Western episode will see the boys wearing cowboy hats! Someone tweeted set pics that show both J's wearing cowboy get up. And supposedly Bobby is in this episode too. I wonder if Bobby will be going back in time with the boys. That would be interesting.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2011
  10. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

And if it was an issue on Smallville's end, why not air the new Supernatural episode and air a repeat of Smallville? Stranger things have happened, clearly.

So their excuses so far have been AI, legal issues and editing problems (from what I heard around the web). Right, both Supernatural and Smallville had editing problems. :rolleyes: More of a reason this network is going to tank again.

I think it's either Living TV or ITV? I'm not completely sure though as I don't live in the UK. :lol:

Thanks for all the spoilers! :D Can't wait to see the second half of the season...if we ever get it. ;)

11. lal

lal Pathologist

Hi thanks very much :) i will have a look .

12. GregNickRyanFan

small spoiler for the ep that should have aired the other night:

According to a review by someone who got to see the episode in advance, there is going to be moments of hugging between Dean and Sam. Yay! And it'll be a real hug this time since Sam has his soul. :D

13. lal

lal Pathologist

Hi can anyone tell me what season and what is name of the episode which features the evil teddy bear ?, thanks in advance.

14. GregNickRyanFan

I think that was the episode called "Wishful Thinking" ... Season 4.

15. lal

lal Pathologist

thanks very much :)