Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Part 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by DJRideout, Oct 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

From Margamania

When you consider the last place a cop (even a dirty cop) wants to be is in prison this could be interesting.

Susan

2. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Here is an old spoiler to answer a question someone had in the Nick thread about Nick's therapy and whether or not he will continue.

Interesting that it says he will deal with the trauma in "the first few episodes"....sounds like maybe he's done, but then the other quote alludes to stuff we haven't seen yet, unless they count looking at Miss Piggy as "calling on the ghost of Grissom". ;) And that's quite possible.

3. kabcsi

kabcsi Dead on Arrival

But that's my point, Grissom was always a supervisor of Grave shift, which he was for the rest of his tenure on the show...I'm aware that Brass was above him, but some seem to think that he didn't become a supervisor until the second episode. In an episode...I can't remeber for the life of me...but its in the first or second season...pretty sure its the first, where Ecklie says "heard you lost your gig" which I strongly believe was in referece to being in charge of the Unit, because as said in the first episode it was more than likely only temperairily when Catherine says who is going to run the unit grissom replied "for now me". But he has always been Supervisor of Grave Yard.

And sorry that this is in the spoilers thread. Mea Cupla for starting it.

4. Smokey

It's cool...it all stemmed from a spoiler. ;) But Maybe the character development thread might be a good place to continue if more discussion is wanted. :)

5. ncismom

ncismom Hit and Run

Thanks Smokey for reposting that! It just got the wheels spinning even more!:eek:

6. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

We could see something more on that In "Targets of Obsession". We know Bieber's character dies. If Nick has something to do with that it might just point out, even to him, that 2 sessions weren't enough. Yes he's had his gun out several times but he hasn't really been confronted with it like he was in "Shock Waves". (Yes I'm going on the fact that when he gave those quotes the episodes this far ahead weren't written yet. :lol:)

Susan

7. Smokey

I hope so. I hate it when they drop the ball on something like that. Really looking forward to that episode (hot fireman and new bomb tech! :lol: ) despite Beiber's presence. ;)

8. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

(about to post another release in a moment)

Last edited: Jan 27, 2011
  9. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

I'm SO excited what Langston's gonna testify against Haskell.

10. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Two episodes that have a lot of Langston focus= two episodes I am not looking forward to.

11. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

HMMM feeling so-so about the spoilers. Seems like a lot of drama, unneeded drama. Although the cases involving the CSI vs the cops are always great.

12. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Yeah I'm kinda with you on that part, Ray Ray and oh look even more Ray back to back to back, I hope they keep the part with his wife in the background in that ep, and the next ep with Haskell as long as they FINALLY wrap up the character and again in the background it's fine with me

I am sorta looking forward to seeing Bieber, as long as he dies (I know that sounds kind of awful), I hope Nick isn't the one that shoots him, I'm thinking Catherine should be the one that pulls the trigger and it could build up to her leaving

I am looking forward to seeing the part with Catherine, Vartann, Nick, and the bomb guy Kip (who btw is hot :drool:) where they're trapped in what was it a warehouse I believe

13. waiting4summer

waiting4summer Police Officer

Tracee Ellis Ross ("Girlfriends") guest stars as Langston's wife, Gloria Parkes.

Yay, I was right. Back when we first discussed the possibility of Langston's wife I mentioned the name Gloria. It was either on the return label or a note when Ray recieved a box of photographs of his father. Something to the effect of "Thought you might want these." I can't remember the episode, but it was about the time the question of 'anger issues' rose. <doing a happy dance that I had it figured out>

14. KaiLUxO

KaiLUxO Police Officer

Ehhh I'll watch for Sara, Cath, Nick & Greg LOL ;)

I second the fact that if Bieber dies I'll watch!

But seriously why will Nick be in danger AGAIN?! I don't get it.

15. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

I know, you'd think it'd be Catherine since she's leaving

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.