Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lead fireman??!! :D And the new bomb tech is a GUY and "A sexy, confident, very focused & competent, very athletic, & rock solid "?? :D Someone's been reading these boards! ;)

Now I'm suddenly uninterested... :shifty:

Reverse sexism at it's finest, right here! :lol:

:lol: Hey, pipe down! You got your damn Dita! And your Fracking Frankie woman, and your BABE bomb tech! :p

Lead fireman??!! :D And the new bomb tech is a GUY and "A sexy, confident, very focused & competent, very athletic, & rock solid "?? :D Someone's been reading these boards! ;)

Now I'm suddenly uninterested... :shifty:

Reverse sexism at it's finest, right here! :lol:

:lol: Hey, pipe down! You got your damn Dita! And your Fracking Frankie woman, and your BABE bomb tech! :p

:guffaw::guffaw:

I knew that would get a rise out of you. :lol:

Found some info on the characters they were casting for 11.15, "Targets Of Obsession"

1.) MALE - KIP. A sexy, confident, very focused & competent, very athletic, & rock solid bomb tech with the LVPD; everyone feels very safe in his hands and wants him on their team, as he is a true expert in defusing explosive devices. Convinced that he can undo any IED the mind of man can conceive, Kip easily defangs a bomb attached to Nick's house. But when he accompanies Nick, Catherine and Vartann to a warehouse with multiple booby-traps per square inch, Kip has to really earn his paycheck to find a safe way out for the CSI team.

4.) MALE - LEAD FIREMAN. Handsome and athletic, This fireman pulls survivors from the ruins of a bomb blast in a warehouse.

Is in 4.) the warehouse meant where Nick, Cath and Vartann were in? :shifty: Or is it just me being paranoid? :lol:

I just want Betty White on the show period. I don't care who she plays lol. Maybe she could play Doc Robbins' wife lol.

How about Hodges' mother? :lol:

There you go! That would be perfect!

Yes!!!!! She could be telling all the others how she keeps trying to get him out of her house because he cramps her sex life. :guffaw:

Holy cow! :guffaw: I'd really get a kick out of that!

Reading so much about the Nate Haskell case possibly being in this episode really makes me want to watch it recorded so I can FF through a good majority of it.

Same here. Haskell was good the first couple of times he appeared, but now he's like an overplayed song LOL. There sometimes is a such thing as too much of a good thing lol.

As for the male bomb expert, can he please be played by Michael T. Weiss?

Matlin a blast from the past on CSI

Article about "Two Mrs Grissom's"
Comments from Marleen George and Jorja

Wow. That picture of Matlin was nice. I might find this episode interesting... :devil:

Seriously though, the Nick angle presented here actually does make the episode sound more entertaining than I was initially giving it credit for. I'm intrigued now.

Ok Praetor, don't die of shock or anything, but now I'm looking forward to this episode just because of Nick's angle too. :lol:

This should be good. Can't wait to see how this plays out with Nick and Sara. :lol: Sounds like some good sibling rivalry is going to go on. Nick being the 'favorite' child and Sara isn't. :guffaw:

This could go with the scene between them when Nick called Grissom Gil and it didn't seem like Sara liked that too much. :lol:

Wow. That picture of Matlin was nice. I might find this episode interesting... :devil:

Seriously though, the Nick angle presented here actually does make the episode sound more entertaining than I was initially giving it credit for. I'm intrigued now.

Ok Praetor, don't die of shock or anything, but now I'm looking forward to this episode just because of Nick's angle too. :lol:

This should be good. Can't wait to see how this plays out with Nick and Sara. :lol: Sounds like some good sibling rivalry is going to go on. Nick being the 'favorite' child and Sara isn't. :guffaw:

This could go with the scene between them when Nick called Grissom Gil and it didn't seem like Sara liked that too much. :lol:
Great article! Thanks for posting, Inxs.

I can't wait to see Sara's 'killer' looks. She does have some good ones. :D As for suck-up Nick :), I have a feeling I'm going to want to head-slap him before the episode ends. :lol: Poor Sara. It seems that she will be getting it from all sides. :lol:
Can't wait to see the promos.

Okay, I hope this is kosher, but I found this little blind gossip item and it just screams Bieber. If this isn't acceptable feel free to pull it.

http://www.tvline.com/2011/01/blind-item-hit-show-caters-to-actors-death-wish/

I thought the same thing and posted a comment on the site! :guffaw:

I found it on another site that had already listed JB as the actor, but thought I'd better list the original source here. :lol:

He must have been worried that the explosion would mess up his hair. :guffaw:

Last edited:

Thanks for the article, I needed some new spoilers :)

Appearantly you haven't visited the Spoiler Pic thread lately

Okay, I hope this is kosher, but I found this little blind gossip item and it just screams Bieber. If this isn't acceptable feel free to pull it.

http://www.tvline.com/2011/01/blind-item-hit-show-caters-to-actors-death-wish/

Sounds like Bieber to me

Ausiello's Blind Items are getting more and more predictable. :rolleyes: Not to mention E! reported about Bieber's character's fate earlier this month. To me dying from an explosion on television is more interesting than being shot (characters dying from gunshot wounds is soooo 2008 ;)) but I guess the good news is that he's finally getting the hell off the show! :lol:

Ausiello's Blind Items are getting more and more predictable. :rolleyes: Not to mention E! reported about Bieber's character's fate earlier this month. To me dying from an explosion on television is more interesting than being shot (characters dying from gunshot wounds is soooo 2008 ;)) but I guess the good news is that he's finally getting the hell off the show! :lol:
It calls for a party! :lol: I know I will be celebrating. Now only if Nate Haskell could be killed with him.

That article made a mistake I think. They said Grissom is in the jungle. If I recall, Sara said when she returned that he was in PARIS.

I would actually expect Hodges to be the one sucking up to Grissom's mom cause he had an admiration-crush on Grissom LOL. But to see Nick do that will be interesting.

That picture of Marlee that accompanied the article was a really good picture.

As for the so-called "blind item", Ausiello is a little late on reporting that. We already knew that JB's character was gonna bite it and how lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back