CSI: Miami Icons #7 - Showcase, Links and Requests

So, over in the Ryan/Jon thread, we've been discussing doing retro Ryan icons. Here are 3 of my set so far followed by a link for the rest!

Ryan_retro-3.gif
Ryan_retro-1.gif
Ryan_retro-2.gif

Only 6 so far

Hope you like!

Love them all Goonie! Especially the third one :drool:

I wanted to make a request for a banner for the retro Ryan challenge...would that go in a different thread? Or can I just PM one of the WolfePack to help me out? :)

Love your icons GG. Of course,being that I'm icon making challenged,you know I'm going to ask to snag a few,please.

I wanted to make a request for a banner for the retro Ryan challenge...would that go in a different thread? Or can I just PM one of the WolfePack to help me out? :)

I checked the threads and didn't see any official CSI:M banner one (but then again, I AM legally blind and might have missed it.) Request away!

Love your icons GG. Of course,being that I'm icon making challenged,you know I'm going to ask to snag a few,please.

They are there for the taking!

Love the retro Ryan icons! :)

I checked the threads and didn't see any official CSI:M banner one (but then again, I AM legally blind and might have missed it.) Request away!

There is only one sig banner thread for all three shows combined. :)

Love the retro Ryan icons! :)

There is only one sig banner thread for all three shows combined. :)

Oh, okay. I'll just skedaddle over there then :D

ahh love yours FFF :)

i have some too but i still haven't tried to post them. i guess i don't know whether i am able to post pictures or not. but i could try later.

thumb_303_047edited.jpg

Yay! i did it:) first try and it worked.
now i know how to add picture to post:hugegrin:

ok i got few more. they're not so brilliant but since i don't have computer and very much edit options it's best shot i can make.

thumb_404_107.jpg

thumb_401_005.jpg

thumb_406_024.jpg

Last edited:
Back