Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Part 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by DJRideout, Oct 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I don't know about that. Spoilers say that Nick, Vartann, and Catherine are all then later in the booby trapped warehouse. "Targets" sounds like whoever it is is after more than one person.

2. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

'Targets of Obssession' sounds good to me. Maybe JB will be underused here so it's a plus.

3. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Now this one I'm excited about, for obvious reasons :), as well as an excellent supporting cast (+Archie!).
    Thanks for posting! Hope we get some pics soon.

4. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

I know there are many that aren't excited about The Two Mrs. Grissoms but look at who produced and wrote the episode

Treena Hancock and Melissa R. Byer produced Blood Moon and Wild Life, and Christopher Barbour wrote House of Hoarders

5. Washington Pride

Washington Pride Rookie

I totally agree. I can't wait for this episode :)

6. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

From the latest TV Guide issue Jan.17-23~

A ROMANTIC TEESE FOR CSI's GREG

Va-va-va voom! Burlesque performer Dita Von Teese reveals herself as an actress taking on three personas in the Jan 20th film noir..inspired CSI. We meet her character..Ellen Whitebridge, a shy scoolteacher with a fascination for forensics.. when she brings her students on a field trip to CSI headquarters. Greg [Teese's real life pal Eric Szmanda] is intrigued by the brainy beauty asks her out on a date. That's before he finds out about Ellen's naughty nightclub alter ego Rita Von Squeeze. Then, in a series of flashbacks, Teese plays Ellen's murdered grandmother, who was also a burlesque performer back in the day. The episode represents Von Teese's small-screen debut. "There was alot of talk about my 'offensive clevage', which I found interesting considering how much blood and gore there is", says Teese. "We had to take it down a notch" . "The acting world is something I don't even pretend to know anything about", says Teese, who was inspired by her idol, the late stripper Gypsy Rose Lee. "I think it's important to try new things, and I hope my efforts come off well. This was a much bigger role that I originally thought". Playing Ellen required Von Teese to shed her signature scarlet lipstick and nail polish, while going au natural helped her get into character, the 38 year old Michigan native admits, "Without the glamorous tricks I rely on, I felt very stripped down". And for her, that's saying alot~

William Keck.. TV Guide writer

Big picture of her and Eric, and I had no idea she was 38:eek:, not that it's old, but she look's about 28~

Last edited: Jan 12, 2011
  7. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

Interesting article, DW. I like Von Teese's modesty. I just hope that her uncomfortableness isn't going to be apparent in her performance. And I figured that Greg didn't know about his dates alter-ego from one of the pictures we saw. He might not get as burned as people think. It may just be the whole "You have a secret double life?!" scenario.

Still very much looking forward to this episode.

8. waiting4summer

waiting4summer Police Officer

If I remember right from previous discussions the first bomb threat is at Nick's house and the later one is the one involving Catherine and Vartann. Maybe JB's phone call to Nick about the bomb at his house is just part of a larger plan that sets up the second bomb. I think that Jason could still be a bad, bad boy.

9. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Yea, but Nick is at the second one with Catherine and Vartann too.

10. waiting4summer

waiting4summer Police Officer

I meant that maybe JB is using Nick to get to more CSIs, Nick included. I could see him mouthing off at one of his 'group' meetings about how this CSI tried to 'help' him, and the group using that knowledge to draw more law enforcement personnel into a dangerous situation.

11. Smokey

I went ahead and put up the "A Kiss Before Frying" thread here because I knowwwww you all are ready to talk about it. :lol: Any discussion about that episode should now be done in the episode thread. Thanks! :)

12. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

So supposedly the Beebs had some sort of allergic reaction on the set of CSI today and had to be taken to the hospital. I sawthis on YouTUbe about it.

They said he was released and is okay and went back to filming.

13. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

From Margamania -

How can they be corpses yet not 'exactly' dead? Are we heading into zombie territory? :eek:

Susan

14. Smokey

Remember the heart attack guy that Super Dave cut into in the morgue and he started bleeding? Could be something like that. Of course, this kind of reminds me of "Man Up" with the picture of the dead girl who wasn't dead but then she was.

15. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

CSI has crossed-over with the other CSIs as well as Without a Trace. I guess now we get the Supernatural crossover... :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.