Emily/Calleigh #13 - SuperCalleighfragilisticexpeEmilicious!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Mar 26, 2010.

1. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

Hi guys! How's everybody doing?i haven't been here for a long time. Anyways, it's nice to be the bearer of good news & this sure is a most awaited one. :thumbsup:

Christopher Redman (Travers) just tweeted this today. They're filming scenes for Adam's episode.
    @Redcrumbs- Back in the lab. Adam is doing a great job. Emily's first day back. Entertainment tonight is here the morning?? John tesh where are you?

Yay! I'm so happy! Calleigh is back so move over Natalia. Catch you later!:lol:

2. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

I'm so glad she is back! I think she will only appear in the episode for a very short time, but I'll take it! ET will be there?Hopefully they will make an interview with her too :)

3. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

So that means she'll be appearing in the episode Adam wrote?? :D:D

Thank you for posting ec4evr :thumbsup::thumbsup:

:lol: Yes!

4. baybeehannah

baybeehannah Witness

Found this that someone posted on a different site.

From Admin: Emily is extremely busy and extremely tired as well, at the moment but she will make a video and she will check out her Facebook page when she'll be able to do it..so be patient and keep watching the show!

I guess her little girl is tiring her out. poor girl.

5. lizziewalker

lizziewalker Rookie

were did u find that because there is something wrong with it emily dosen't have a facebook

6. ECRocks

ECRocks Witness

Yeah since emily isn't seen that much I didn't watch the show because that she wasn't there I really hope that now the baby has been born she will be back more and will walk again calleigh sitting in a chair al the time was just weird xD xx

7. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

LOL -more wants more

Glad... Em is back . Now give me - give me -give me some babynews:lol::lol:

No seriously if everything is fine - leave Em and the baby alone.

Only thing
    from news in spoiler lab she will not be in any major scene until later this year:(

8. baybeehannah

baybeehannah Witness

I think they might of made a mistake by accidentally putting Facebook instead of her website. I found it on the Community Message boards on the CBS site for CSI Miami.

This is the EVERYTHING the person posted.

"Hey Everyone, dont think i have posted anything on this thread before but this was on my facebook from Emily Proctors facebook. Dont know if anyone else has seen this or not
    From Admin: Emily is extremely busy and extremely tired as well,at the moment but she will make a video and she will check out her Facebook page when she'll be able to do it..so be patient and keep watching the show!"

9. lizziewalker

lizziewalker Rookie

just to let you know EMILY PROCTER DOSE NOT HAVE A FACEBOOK the person/s on the facebook site is a fake and also the sex of her baby was never mentioned by anyone so the best thing to do is wait till she publicly announces it or her publicist says otherwise

10. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Plus she is not Emily Proctor. I know she doesn't have a Facebook page, checked it some time ago. Not only sex of the baby was never mentioned, but also the fact that she has given birth. I wish we heard something officially, because the lack of information creates misinformations. I really hope that from February on she will be back at some capacity as there will not be many episodes left.

11. lizziewalker

lizziewalker Rookie

thank u i agree kala79 we should wait and see what emily herself says

12. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

So we're basically back to square on with the baby info :lol:

At least Traver's twitter is legit, right? :shifty: Please, I'm all excited to think that Emily is back when Adam's episode is being filmed.

13. Maria-EC

Maria-EC Hit and Run

14. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Thank you so much for posting!! This is great news :) I'm so happy for her and the fact that everything is ok. I'm also so glad that she'll be gone for just one episode and that she'll be back for Adam's. It's so nice the things they said about each other :).

15. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Hurray!!
    Thanks so much for the info! The most important thing that the baby is fine and healthy! I really don't like the name, means something awful in my language, but doesn't matter. It's after her grandma, I get it.
    So glad she will be back soon too:) Hope for some EC action...