Emily/Calleigh #13 - SuperCalleighfragilisticexpeEmilicious!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Mar 26, 2010.

1. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

Thanks for the picture lizziewalker :).
    Does anyone have any recent news about Emily? I know that there were rumours about her having delivered a baby girl a few weeks ago, but no confirmation yet... I understand her need for privacy, but I'm starting to wonder as it's been a while...

2. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Darn! Thought u'd say and picture of her and her baby...:(

3. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

I also wonder why there is no official news on the baby. it's been a month since the due date. Maybe she will show the baby on her website soon? They'll start to shoot soon and I wonder if she will appear in these episodes...

4. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

Yeah, it actually has me worried that something went wrong :( Ugh, I hope everything is okay and Em and her baby are doing great. I hope we hear something soon, but I understand she has the right to have a private life.

5. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

surly she has had the baby. Hope we hear something soon.

6. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

Yes ...do let us hear some good news of the baby:thumbsup:

7. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I'm anxiously waiting for news :). Even better if there's a pic of the baby. But that depends on how private Emily will keep it. By the looks of it... very :).

8. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

I'll settle for just an announcement :(!
    Hopefully, the lack of news is just Emily wanting to have some privacy and time with her newborn...
    I also can't wait to have Calleigh in more than one scene so I can start watching CSIM again. So far, season 9 has been a complete write-off for me :rolleyes:

Last edited: Jan 18, 2011
  9. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I know exactly what you mean. Season 9 is definitely right there with seasons 4 and 8 which are my least favorites. I miss Calleigh a lot and the chemistry of the show is definitely different with her screentime being so limited. I hope that things change once she's back fulltime.

10. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

I'm right there with you...not an interesting season for me neither. I have only seen few episodes and don't feel like see more so far. When would Emily be back?In Fabruary, she said?
    I really hope that everything is ok with her and the baby. No news is a good news they say, however considering, she was so open about the whole pregnancy thing it's strange that there was no announcement that the baby was born. I respect her privacy, however everyone knows that pregnancy=labour=baby.

11. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

From what I've read in the spoiler thread they've seen mention of Calleigh in 9.15 but not in 9.14, 9.16, or 9.17. Doesn't mean she won't be on them though. Especially 9.14 since we'll be seeing her on the next episode it's very likely she'll be on this one. I would bet that if she'll be missing the two episodes she had mentioned the most probable are 9.16 and 9.17.

12. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

I hope only good news ahead.

But it is odd that "we" haven´t even gotten a officiel "short" annoncement. Or gossip spoiler as to the baby.

There hasn´t even been a slip by a co - star or a friend. They are respect her privacy, so I am not expecting for sex or name or anything. But we haven´t even got a:
    - "We are all looking forward to seen her again but she is "busy" with the baby"

Or - "Em is over the moon and who could blame her" - sort of thing.

But no.....

BTW....so here you all are :lol::lol:

13. baybeehannah

baybeehannah Witness

I was just on Twitter and this dude (I think he's a friend of Emily's) posted that he ran in2 her and some other things, I'll post it 4 you. nothing new really but at least we know she's happy :thumbsup:

MichaelPapajohn
    Ran into csi star emily proctor...she is a happy new mom...we were in acting class together yrs ago..her hard work has paid off !

This was dated back to 22nd December last year so I dunno why it has been posted as something new on twitter...

14. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

Pfiou! As long as everything's ok and she's happy, I'm good.
    I've been patiently waiting for her to take her rightful place in the show since September; I can wait another month.
    Thanks baybeehannah for the good news :thumbsup:!

15. hiphuggerslove

hiphuggerslove Rookie

Thanks I can't wait for emily to be back full time because csi miami is not right with out emily