**Season Nine Spoiler Lab** - Take Two

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Nov 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ragincajun

ragincajun Prime Suspect

If I remember correctly, CBS had two major sports overruns last spring - one during the second Sunday of March Madness that was a result of an overtime game and another for The Masters. There may have been a couple of others, but the schedule was delayed by only 5-10 minutes, not a half hour or more.

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Isn't the basketball usually only on Thursdays?

3. ragincajun

ragincajun Prime Suspect

No

The 64-team games are played on Thursday and Friday of the first week. The 32-team games are played on Saturday and Sunday of the first week. The Sweet 16 games are played on Thursday and Friday of the second week. The Elite 8 games are played on the Saturday and Sunday of the second week. The Final Four is played on Saturday and Monday of the third week.

4. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

Any spoilers of 9.13 , 14 or 15?

5. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

Yeah, let's gets some awesome, lovely spoiler-ige going on in here!

Getting kinda anxious, lol :)

6. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

They've been posted. Just got pay a little more attention... ;)

Finch also created this handy "Just the Facts" spoiler thread. :)

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Bonus points if they play the Jet song with the same title in this episode. :)

Poor Natalia. First she's drugged and now she's tied up? Goodness.

8. jean10brook

jean10brook Hit and Run

Well, I have to say that Wheels Up was certainly not worth waiting for. Definitely my least favorite epi this season. The only part I liked was Eric punching the "dummy". I sure hope since we have to wait awhile for "Last Stand" that it is a much better episode.

9. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I liked most of the episode"Wheels Up",in addition to Eric's part,Ryan and Walter's parts were enjoyable as well.Even the quick glimpse of Natalia,Ryan Walter,etc. enjoying the game at the end was good,more team moments are always a plus for me.I found the episode worth waiting for.

10. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

Media Life Magazine has an interesting take on why NCIS is reaching its highest viewership in its eighth season.

If our show started focusing on the characters more, I am convinced the ratings would go up too. We really know very little about our characters, except Horatio and Eric. It's not like this hasn't been said a million times before, but hopefully the writers will wake up before it's too late.

11. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

From Spoiler tv, two things, one of them posted wrongly in the episode thread:

CBS president Nina Tassler has announced that the futures of CSI: Miami and CSI: NY are secure.

Both shows were recently moved to new slots, but Tassler told reporters at the TCA press tour that neither series is in danger of cancellation.

"Both are doing incredibly well in new time periods, given what was there before," she insisted. "As long as those shows continue to be competitive and as long as fans continue to watch those shows, they'll continue to stay on the air."

She also claimed that a renewed focus on character development has helped to keep the two shows fresh.

"Both shows have opened up more to reveal the more personal elements of [characters'] lives," she suggested. "Add in the Sela Ward character (Jo Danville) on CSI: NY this year and I think we certainly know from audiences and from research that people were interested in her personal life."

CSI: NY airs on Fridays at 9/8c on CBS, while CSI: Miami continues on Sundays at 10/9c.

Copied From: http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/01/cbs-confirms-future-of-csimiami-and.html#ixzz1BTeR6bwI
    Thanks for linking back. It really helps our site. Please leave the above link in.

Yay!

And the thing from today
    CSI: Miami
    Episode 9.17 is called "Special Delivery."

The producers are hunting for an actor to play Sean, an intern at a doll manufacturing plant. He is described as both bright but misguided. Rumour has it he's sickened by something...
    Also on the list of characters needing an actor is Pete, who is apparently "shaken when led to believe his wife & son were messing around." Hmmmm....
    The synopsis states that "a seemingly senseless killing of a delivery man and the grisly murder of a business woman become inextricably linked." But how?

Copied From: http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/01/adams-tv-teasers-issue-6-spoilertv.html#ixzz1BTf1iLRZ
    Thanks for linking back. It really helps our site. Please leave the above link in.

12. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

"Last Stand" press release. Initial spoiler report found here.

13. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Thanks for posting. ^^

Any idea who this Nicholas Chandler person is & why he's slated as recurring?

ETA: Nevermind. Apparently he played a prosecuting attorney in 'Rampage' & 'Backstabbers'......I still can't place him. *confused*

Last edited: Jan 20, 2011
  14. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

He was in "Rampage" and "Backstabbers." :)

15. mjszud

mjszud Captain

:p I looked him up, but thanks for replying. My memory must be a bit gone though 'cause I can't recall his part in either of those episodes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.