The Rant and I Cannot Say This Out Loud #3

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Jacquie, May 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

To the receptionist at the veternarian's office:

Please STOP spelling my dog's name incorrectly. It's a simple name. Isis. Stop spelling it "Ices". Who would actually name their dog the plural form of ice? :lol: It's Isis. The sis spelled like in sister. You've been told this before, yet you continue to spell it incorrectly.

2. DragonFriend95

DragonFriend95 Lab Technician

To my sister

Stop coming into my room when I'm half asleep and then take whatever I mumble to be a yes to your question. It's sneaky and uncalled for, and you should know that the majority of the time I'm saying no anyway. Seriously, it's starting to pi** me off.

3. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Dear family:

Get over all of your collective butthurt, start communicating honestly and grow the hell up.

Love even though I'm pissed as hell right now,
    CITB (AKA PA)

4. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

To my brother,

I am shoveling! Part of the reason we are shoveling the neighbors out is so that I can feed their cats. I'm sorry you disagree with me having to go inside the house for 5 minutes or so to do that but I do. Part of this insensitivity towards the animals is why your cats became my cats and part of what makes you a bad dog owner! :scream:

To Mother Nature,

Next time lets start with 3 or 4 inches please and skip the blizzard!

5. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Dear Pain-in-the-Ass Wheelchair Lady,
    You are a hypocrite. You have asked us countless times for help on the computer, yet you complain when my colleague spends some time helping another customer who happened to be sat next to you? So basically whenever you need help we should do it but not for anyone else if it risks disturbing you?

Dear Thicko,
    No, you stupid idiot, no, we do not have a Teeside paper. Not every local library in England holds every English paper. They have local ones and they have some national ones. Where in the hell do you think we'd find the storage space for 15+ years worth of every English paper (the number of English papers, including the little local ones must be in the hundreds, 15+ years of back copies even in microform, would number in the thousands)? Idiot!

6. DragonFriend95

DragonFriend95 Lab Technician

To Parent

I've been missing breakfast for the past few weeks, and I've skipped lunch occasionally. This doesn't mean I'm anorexic, it just means I don't get hungry a lot. I'm still a healthy size ten, so leave, me, alone.

7. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Dear Mrs. B.,

I know it's hard for you to realize that you could be my grandma and that you'll leave work this year because it's time but this is no excuse for giving me all the stupid stuff you don't want to do! I work on it and get something done just so you can come over and trample all over it! :scream: You know I can write letters to the people on my own, I don't need you to make my letters your letters with correcting every single sentence so it looks as if you wrote it!!! :scream::scream: You should teach me how to do it and not form me into a younger you!!! :brickwall: As for the stupid stuff I have to work with because you're too lazy for it... it's embarrassing to write someone back who asked you something 5!!! years ago!!! :scream::scream::scream:

Have a nice evening,

Stef

8. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

My rant for the day...people who don't check their email! I can understand if you have personal email and don't use it much. People can get used to that and know better than to send you one and expect you to read it. But at work?? Come on, people...it's there for a reason! You never know who is going to send you one and for what reason, so you should be checking it at least a couple of times a day! For crying out loud. :scream: Then people have to CALL you and tell you to read your email. How stupid is that? You annoy me.

9. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

To the guy at the grocery store,

Do you even realize how ridiculous is it to say that "fresh Atlantic salmon" was shipped in "by boat from BC"??? First of all, BC is on the Pacific Ocean, not the Atlantic. Secondly, Calgary doesn't have commercial boat traffic (sorry, the Bow River isn't a major waterway), and even if we did, there's this little thing called the Rocky Mountains between us and BC anyway!

I miss living on the east coast and getting real fresh fish. :(

10. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

To the city,

First - You have got to widen the streets around here. The snowplow did such a crappy job that we're practically 1 way! People are snowblowing the street in front of their houses so it's 2 lanes.

Second - What's the deal with the street lights? They come on (briefly), they flicker some, they go off. Maybe at some point during the night they come on again and possibly even stay on. I understand that it could possibly be a way to save money but this isn't the time of year to try it. It's damn dangerous around here with all the 7/8 foot high snow piles.

11. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

i so feel the same.
    that is so annoying.
    plus it makes even harder if there's ice which is not taken off of the lane i need to walk.

i so hope that this weather will change some day and we'll be back to good old summer :)

To The Plain Idiot on Chat Site: i said i hate romance. i said i'm not romantic. i said i want something you can tell, something interesting not that bull about how much you love me, cause you can't love me just because i rambling much and my texts are like essays.

just chew it once into your stinkin brain- i won't be the one for you! deal with it and move on. i'm not going to your country just to stomp it in your face.
    when i start to be romantic/fluffy/girly-pinkish then we'll talk about it.
    but when i'm not please act like you're not a teenager.
    and if you don't have anything to say then shut the hell up. i can deal with music but i can't be that way in my life!

i am the way i am and if you have problem with that you know where the door is!
    thanks for not leavin me alone, your lovely moon/angel/light in your life/etc...

To The Library, again: why you can't be closer to my home? i'm so tired that i can't walk there when i want. and please don't tell me i need to pay for lost card. shouldn't lost it when i left it to your station.
    i can't pay for it right? i'm not that rich to spent all my savings.
    your loving attender.

To Other Library: i can't stand when you don't have books i need.
    that's annoying especially at place like that.
    your very annoyed reader.

now when that's off my chest i feel much better and can go to sleep peacefully :)

12. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

more of a moan than a rant but hey. i can't wait to see the doc this afternoon. almost 3 weeks of swollen & painful glands (and discovering there are places you really don't want sore and swollen glands!), temperature and general crappiness i have to get it sorted! if it's toxoplasmosis again i think i'll cry. blah.

13. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

To the local Fox station:

You went out toward the end of AI last night and the screen went blank. Okay, I can deal with missing AI... but you went out more than three times during Bones and I missed scenes of the episode. That is not cool. At the very Least you could have put up a "sorry for the technical difficulties" message at some point... but no, you acted like there was nothing amiss. Please fix your equipment or whatever so this doesn't happen again. Thanks.

To the CW:

SPN fans and SV fans as well have been waiting for like nine weeks for a new episode and at the last minute you decide to re-air last night's shows instead. Why would you re-air something two days in a row? I don't get it.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2011
  14. lexxy_willows

lexxy_willows Police Officer

To my "best friend"

If you were really my friend, would you pretend you had no plans just to get out of hanging out with me? If you were really my friend would you leave me out of every single thing you do? Do you really think I'm just going to sit here & take your mindles crap every single day? Well I have for the past 5 years, what's changed? I'll tell you what's changed - me. I'm done being walked all over, I'm done being left out, and I'm done being treated like less than a person. If you don't start acting like my friend, you won't have a place in my life anymore.

15. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

To the T.A.s at my school...holy cow..lay off!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.