Season 7 Spoiler Discussion part 2 - Fighting Crime In Gotham

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Nov 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I ♥ Jo, she's great. Russ is persistent, but I hope she holds her ground. They certainly have chemistry (although I am of the opinion that Sela would have chemistry with a lamppost, so that's no surprise :p), but if she can so clearly articulate why the marriage failed, they're better off apart. Having a good non-romantic relationship is not out of the question, though (especially for the sake of their kids) - assuming Russ can stop chasing her. ;)

2. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

Thanks for the spoilers Faylinn!!

3. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

4. Sarah

Sarah Victim

This is my first post.. Sorry if its in the wrong place.

5. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Seriously, people. It's not the Danny and Lindsay show. :rolleyes:

6. JoeyDC

JoeyDC Rookie

My goodness, what's up with all that Danny/Lindsay stuff? I couldn't care less if their child shows up again or how their relationship develops. I wanna enjoy Danny as an individual character with his own story lines that aren't related to his wife or child. Just because he's now married doesn't mean he can't be his own person with own problems anymore. That whole soap opera theme is beyond my understanding! It is incredibly annoying and I really wish Danny would start an affair or something so there is at least a little spice like it was when there was Rikki.

7. Faylinn

LOLOLOL I laughed so hard when I saw that article - 5 out of 9 questions related to Lindsay and/or Danny? :lol:

8. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

^Me too! :lol: :guffaw: I thought "uh-oh, not a good day for anti-D/Ls!"

They have a point about the two-case episodes. I hope to see at least one more.

9. PerfectAnomaly

The really stupid thing is in 5 out of 9 questions the only thing we learn about DL is that they are going to stay married and work together. Um, isn't that what they're doing now and couldn't that have been answered in ONE friggin' question???

10. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

I dare to correct you, PA;)

It's not the Danny and Lindsay HORROR show:devil::lol::lol::lol:

Eventually i prefer a DL storyline now than later in the season;). It's more digestible:lol:

:p

11. Faylinn

It's funny because I used to complain about the two-case episodes - it didn't help that they seemed to use the same groupings most of the time. But now that they've stopped doing two-case episodes, I miss them. :lol: I think there could be a good balance of the two, especially if they have different groups working together when they have multiple-case episodes. It's a good opportunity to see people interact that don't usually spend much time together - and it's a good chance to see characters out in the field that usually get stuck with lab work. :p

12. robotnik22

robotnik22 Rookie

Kristin obviously didn't answer my question when it comes to Non-DL spoilers.

13. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Exactly! When I started watching NY, it's already been doing the one-case episodes. Upon catching with reruns (NY/LV, talk about overload :lol:), the two-case episodes have become a bit stale. And sometimes one case is less interesting than the other one, drags the whole episode down for me. But I miss them now.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2011
  14. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Are you referring to the closure for Stella question? I see THAT was conveniently avoided.:rolleyes:

15. PerfectAnomaly

Maybe because it's already been resolved. She went to New Orleans to run her own lab. End of story.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.