Bones #3: To Resist Is Futile

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Destiny, Mar 28, 2010.

1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Source: TvGuide

Bones is killing me! Please tell me Booth will wise up and choose Brennan in the new year.

ADAM: Well, he may have other things on his mind: Executive producer Stephen Nathan tells me that an upcoming storyline about a sniper is going to turn Booth's world upside down. "Booth is forced to confront the life that he led [as a sniper in the Army] when he sees a guy who's perverted the profession," he says. "The need Booth has to bring this guy to justice is going to hang over us for the rest of the year." But in the meantime, Booth will look to Temperance to be his rock. "Whatever his relationship with Hannah, Brennan is always the closest person in his life," Nathan says. "The sniper will affect Booth and Brennan in a very profound way."

2. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

Can't wait to see that episode.:eek:

3. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Copied From: http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/01/ask-ausielo-4th-jan-loads-of-show.html#ixzz1ACKaGGeA
    Thanks for linking back. It really helps our site. Please leave the above link in.

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I still think the propsals will be Sweets/Daisy (the obvious one) and Michelle and her boyfriend (the not so obvious one)... unless Cam is dating someone and gets proposed to or Clark proposes to his girlfriend... cause I really can't see it being Booth/Hannah, that would be too obvious since they like to throw things and people between B&B lol.

5. Destiny

Source: EW

'Bones': Details on the Booth-and-Brennan-are-stuck-in-an-elevator episode -- EXCLUSIVE

Bones returns Jan. 20 with its first new episode of the year, and there’s one thing you can count on: Brennan’s long-awaited confession of her feelings for Booth in the December cliffhanger will be addressed immediately, like in the second scene when Booth tells Sweets about it. The fallout from Brennan opening Pandora’s box again will be a major focus of the second half of the season, executive producer Stephen Nathan says. “We’re dealing with how does this make Brennan feel, how does she move forward, what is the pain that she now carries with her after this confession and how does it affect Booth and Hannah. Does Booth keep that conversation a secret from Hannah? That wouldn’t make their relationship very solid. If he does tell Hannah, how does that make her feel, and what does that do with her relationship with Brennan?” Brennan will try to compartmentalize her feelings, as she’s always done, but she won’t be as successful, he says. And a lot of this will be dealt with in the much-anticipated episode in which Booth (David Boreanaz) and Brennan (Emily Deschanel) get stuck alone together in an elevator.

This episode, which will air in February or March, will be directed by Boreanaz (who’s also behind the camera on Jan. 27, when the first of the three sniper episodes airs — check out Sandra Gonzalez’s Spoiler Room column tomorrow for more info on that). “There is a blizzard in Washington, which should really ring true to everybody in the East,” Nathan says, laughing. “All the electricity goes out in Washington, and the Jeffersonian is forced to solve this murder very, very quickly because they discover the body is of someone who has a highly contagious disease. There’s no evidence that this disease is out in the world, so the person who killed this woman could be Patient Zero, the person who starts an epidemic. And they have to do this with no fancy electronics or no fancy technology from the Jeffersonian. We’re going back to the days before CSI and grand technology to solve the murder. There’s one wonderful sequence where they have to take an X-ray with no X-ray machine, and they find out how to do it. During this, Booth and Brennan are trapped in an elevator in his apartment building. Alone. So we have all of that fun with Booth and Brennan trapped together, and Brennan trying to solve this murder, and the only thing they really have are their cellphones until their batteries run out. It’s gonna be a great episode for the people who want to see Booth and Brennan be in love and a great episode for all the geeks out there who love the science.” (FYI: This episode is not to be confused with the Feb. 17 Valentine’s Day episode, which has Booth and Brennan alone together. That one, Nathan is more coy about: “They both find themselves alone, both hating Valentine’s Day, and somehow wind up doing something which is very unique to Booth and Brennan,” he teases.)

Other scoop from Nathan:

• During that blizzard episode, “Angela and Hodgins are gonna have to deal with some news that they get involving Angela’s pregnancy.”

• He’s just starting cutting the Feb. 10 proposal episode, which has a murder set in the world of BMX. “The opening scene might be one of my favorite scenes ever. It’s Booth and Sweets just knocking back shots, getting drunk at a bar. Ohmygod, it’s very funny,” he says. Booth is offering Sweets counsel on his relationship with Daisy. We know there are two proposals on the way. Are they both in that episode? All he’ll say is, “That one is chalked full of goodies.”

• He’s looking forward to an episode revolving around a murder that takes place in the world of Radical Honesty. “It’s not a cult, but it’s a group of people who all believe that the world would be a better place if everyone were completely and totally honest about absolutely everything. So there’s no question that these people will not answer truthfully. There’s no such thing as a little white lie. There’s no such thing as stretching the truth. You think of that, if you are radically honest in that way, everybody’s gonna wanna kill you at some point. So it’s a very funny world for us to kill somebody in,” he says, laughing. “That’s just a little bit of sickness that we throw in every now and then.” Brennan should have an interesting take on that. “Oh, absolutely,” he says. “Brennan’s take on what honesty really means, and also Booth, who is probably the most moral guy on television, what honesty means to him and when it is moral not to be honest.”

• The body farm episode is shaping up nicely: “We find a bunch of feet that wash up on the shore of the border between Canada and the United States, so there’s a little border dispute about whose feet they are – Canadian feet or American feet – and they wind up taking us to a body farm,” he says.

• The episode that would feature The Locator, the character being considered for a potential spinoff series, will likely air in April. They’re hoping to shoot in February, which means we should be hearing some casting news any day now. Booth and Brennan will travel to Key West, Fla. for a case. That’s where the spinoff would be set. “There have been a lot of terrific actors who have come in, a lot of people who everybody has liked. With a character like this, you just have to find the perfect fit. So even if someone is a brilliant actor, somebody you love, it might not quite work,” Nathans says. “It’s all casting. You want to find people you want to see every single week do one unique character. That’s why when you have Hugh Laurie, who is essentially playing a very unlikable character, you love to see him. And that is a rare, rare quality to find. And the finder won’t be an unlikeable character, but because it is a unique character, it’s difficult to find just the right person.”

6. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Wow that's a lot of interesting info. Now I'm all excited for the second half of the season :).

I really want to see how they handle Brennan's confession. I'm glad they are addressing it quickly because it'd be unrealistic that they just kept on like they were before. Still a week away...:shifty:

Yuck about finding all the feet :shifty: I have kind of a feet phobia :lol: I don't like touching other people's feet or them touching me. My friends are always bugging me about it. The case sound interesting though with the conflict about them being canadian or american :lol:.

7. GregNickRyanFan

When Bones comes back on next week will it be in its regular time slot or an hour later? If its an hour later, I'll have to record it in another room because that'll be the same time as CSI.

8. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

New timeslot starting next week. It's going to be tough to have it at the same time as CSI. I think that I'll end un watching the episode that intrigues me the most. Next week, since it's the one after Brennan's confession I think I'll be watching Bones. Here's a link that talks about the change in timeslot.

Link

9. GregNickRyanFan

Is this new timeslot just temporary because of American Idol or is it permanent? I think its stupid to change it. It was fine where it was. I wish they'd leave time slots alone. Too many of my shows have changed timeslots this season. I'm just glad Supernatural is on Fridays now so its not on at the same time as CSI and now Bones lol.

10. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

American Idol moved from its Tuesday/Wednesday block to the new Wednesday/Thursday pairing. This is their new thing so it's fairly permanent I believe.

The Idol results on Thursdays at 8PM then Bones at 9PM.....which means I'll have to watch Bones online the next day or when CSI has a repeat watch Bones (typically around college basketball tournament time in March on CBS)

11. GregNickRyanFan

I knew Idol was moving to Wednesday/Thursday, so I thought Bones was moving an hour ahead due to Idol. Idol usually ends in April/May and Bones usually ends its season in May as well I believe. And then the new season of Bones will start around September. What I'm wondering is if the new season in September will see Bones back in its original timeslot until next year's Idol starts... or will Bones always remain in this new timeslot regardless of whether Idol's on or not?

12. Destiny

Source: TvGuide

What else can you tell me about the Bones sniper episode? I want to see it already! — Justin

ADAM: Why don't I let David Boreanaz, who also directed the pivotal episode, tell you? "It will definitely be the finale of the Gravedigger," he confirms. But it sounds like the Gravedigger (aka U.S. Attorney Heather Taffet) has one final trick up her sleeve, as Boreanaz hinted at the possibility of more than one death to come. "Something happens to [Taffet], and something may happen to one of the main characters down the road — it may be a setup for them too," he says.

13. GregNickRyanFan

Sweets singing to "lime in the coconut" was funny.

Eewww Cam, Brennan and Booth got splattered with the vic's blood and stuff. Gross.

LOL Clark opening up... big time. He was in the NSA?

So Booth told Hannah about Brennan... did he also happen to mention that he and Cam used to date?

I didn't expect that agent guy to be the killer.

I knew Jack would get a new place, but didn't think it would be that actual place.

That guy wanted to buy both Brennan and Hannah drinks. "Get lost creep!" haha.

14. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I really enjoyed last night's episode. I just have to say that I LOVE Caroline :lol:. She just makes me crack up so much and her scene with Sweets was great. I thought the storyline was well thought out. It was obvious their suspect list had to be small because there aren't many people who could make the shot at that distance and I'm glad that was quickly acknowledged. Also that it was very probable that Booth new him was also very believable. Loved seeing Max again. I think he is great and his interactions with Brennan were great to watch.

I can't wait to see the conversation the promo shows between Brennan and Booth. :D

15. GregNickRyanFan

Taffet tried to psych Sweets out and and it worked.

Hi, Caroline. Nice to see you again, you awesome lady!

Dang! They blew her head clean off!

Lance's gasp was very real though.

"We've got a shrink that needs shrunk" LOL "and a child killer with no head". Yeah, I was expecting her to get shot in the head, but I wasn't expecting her head to be blown clean off like that.

"I'm too short to see a damn thing" haha.

Oh, Lance... she was playing mind games. You should know that.

Can someone tell me what happened after they found out the bullet was homemade, but before Jack and Angela were int he car and Angel saying she can't imagine losing a child to someone like Taffet? My Fox channel started going in and out during the last half of American Idol and was still doing it during Bones unfortunately.

Booth, you're not wearing gloves and that table could have prints on it!

And what did Caroline say to the Sweets after hearing the tape of what Taffet said to him... right before Sweets said "I couldn't..."? The channel went out again for a few seconds.

Did I miss anything after the commerical break where Booth pulled the guy's picture off the wall? It came back on where Booth was still standing in the interrogation room. The channel went out during the commerical break.

"I don't need a warrant. This land belongs to Seeley Booth." You tell him, Booth!

I liked that Max gave Tempi the shell with her name on it, that was sweet.

Okay, so did the guy Booth was chasing actually kill Taffet or not? He said he didn't, but you never know with these guys lol.

I liked Caroline's talk with Sweets. Her admitting that she messed herself when Taffet was shot.