Ryan/Jon # 28 - Togo Where No Thread has Gone Before

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by greatfan, Sep 20, 2010.

?

Thread Name

Poll closed Sep 27, 2010.
  1. Ryan Wolfe,Man of Mystery

3 vote(s)
    9.7%
  2. Remedy for Togo Fever

4 vote(s)
    12.9%
  3. Hero of Our Hearts

2 vote(s)
    6.5%
  4. His royal Hotness/part 2

5 vote(s)
    16.1%
  5. The Miami Way

2 vote(s)
    6.5%
  6. A Smile Brighter than Diamonds

1 vote(s)
    3.2%
  7. The Definition Of Gorgeous

4 vote(s)
    12.9%
  8. Togo Where No Thread has Gone Before

9 vote(s)
    29.0%
  9. TNT Togo

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

1 vote(s)
    3.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

Okay, now it's titled "T-F-T." Hmmm, CBS having a hard time making decisions, I see, lol.

Either that or the press release was messed up....like "Match Made in Hell"'s press release, =).

2. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

Oooohhh, this looks good! It's funny that they are making Jon get wet again, because in the DVD they indicated how he hated to get wet while filming the sprinkler scene. He had to retake the scene several times and change shirts a dozen times because he couldn't get it right and the director was getting irritated with him. Too funny!

3. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

Gahhh, he looks so hot when wet... Wait.. he looks hot in any condition but... but... :drool: Here you go, Wolfe Pack... Enjoy the full size versions!!! http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/12/csi-miami-episode-911-f-t-f-promotinal.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+spoilertvcsimiami+%28SpoilerTV+-+CSI+Miami%29&utm_content=Twitter

Theresa, bahahaha, that's adorable. I haven't seen that yet! I'll have to watch... I wouldn't have been an irritated director, I would have taken in every moment... ;)

4. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

oh and i thought i'm only. oh well will try to open FB, my phone is acting bad.
    plus half night i had weird dream, i was searching Jon in strange place. and when i woke up i realised that i've already seen this same dream some time ago.

oooooh StoryGirl these are hot pics! i'm happy to see them=)
    it's so good to see something so adorable after bad evening and weird night and being waken up very early

5. greatfan

greatfan Captain

LOL poor Jon, I wonder if he was better this time?There looks to be a lot more water involved this time.He would have to change more than just his shirt.:devil:

6. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Ohh, thanks for the wonderful pics, everyone.
    Looking forward to that episode. He does look completely wet through. I had better watch that epi on my own- im sure I will act like a complete fangirl!
    I wish cbs would relax some of the restrictions they have on these things. Im very grateful to those of you who repost so that those of us around the world can enjoy these pics!

7. greatfan

greatfan Captain

8. Blinded By Smoke

I can't get enough of those pics... imagine how I'll be when the episode airs!

I'm sure we'll all be keeping that episode on repeat when the DVD's are released! :lol:

9. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^
    Those pictures are great. I lve that there are so many Ryan pics.
    I just discovered I'll be working evening shift (3-11 PM) when that episode airs.
    I'll have to watch the next day.:censored:
    Hopefully I can come here afterwards for some great reviews.

10. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I find it strange how vague all of these spoilers are on this subject LOL. Good first impression, close relationship... that could mean anything really. It could mean that he's like a big brother/mentor type to her rather than romantic relationship. Personally, she's cute, but she's a little too young for him I think, so I'm hoping it'll be a mentor type thing. Though I wouldn't mind if they did some friendly/playful flirting like Morgan and Garcia on Criminal Minds.

Haha this pic makes me think back to my youth when I used to play on a slip and slide LOL.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2010
  11. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I actually don't think the character Ryan is too old.He has always been "younger" than the actor(Jon) that portrays him. I think the character of the trace tech will be older than the actresses age of 20,she would have to be to have experience and to have gone to school.Perhaps nothing will come of the"close relationship","good first impression",etc.but I find it more unrealistic for Ryan to have no one ever interested in him,and he in no one as well. Being that the trace tech is only possibly a recurring character,why not have some interest shown,it would most definitely be backburner and wouldn't hurt a thing.It is speculation and it is the character of Ryan,so even though TPTB and writers have given him a little extra this season,I would be shocked(and thrilled) if a little love was thrown his way.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2010
  12. Blinded By Smoke

I agree with everything you said, GF... 100%!!! :D

13. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

wow so much spoiler boxes. and finally i could read them all:)
    i too agree GF, about 96%

14. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^

LOL at 96%.

15. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Ryan was supposedly born in 1980 I think. So that would make him 30. But perhaps they will make the tech 25 so the age difference won't seem like that much. However, we all know how tptb like to tease us and make us think something is going to happen that never does, so I'm not really expecting anything to come of it besides some harmless flirting perhaps lol. I'm just not getting my hopes up that they'll give him a love interest lol. Remember the recent "spoiler" for LV where CM said something about Cath in the arms of another man (besides her cop beau, Vartann)? All that happened was that she was hugging some guy who worked for her dad, strictly platonic hug.... yet CM was trying to make us think something else was going on. That's all I'm saying... they twist things to get us all excited lol. All ptb for all shows pretty much are like this lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.