CSI: Crime City on Facebook

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by Smokey, Oct 14, 2010.

1. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I posted (along with a million other people!) to ask when they think new cases might be added. Here was the response. I thought it was pretty cool! :)

2. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

That's cool. I am on the last case now.

3. kaybee988

kaybee988 Witness

I just started playing and am on my 3rd case. It's a cool, addictive app. It's a little bit annoying to keep waiting for my energy to stock up again to finish a location but I am determined to get more than a medium coffee on those energy games!

4. Smokey

I've gotten the next one up...some kind of esspresso? Maybe 6 times in the whole time I've played. But it's possible! :) I hate it tho when sometimes there are 6 possible things to match and sometimes there are 12-16! :eek:

5. Smokey

I am seriously ticked that the game now has new fun features and I can't play! It's not right for the people who played it so avidly to have to sit on the sidelines now and not get to play when they've added new things!

6. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

I'm not finished with it yet, so I can still play and use all the fun new features. Like stealing coffee from your lab. Just wanted to let you know. :p:lol:

7. CSI4evr

CSI4evr Rookie

i think that if you get 0-2 matches you get a small cup of coffee 20 energy; if you get 3-4 matches 30 energy, you get a medium coffee; if you get 5 matches you get a large coffee 40 energy; if you get 6 matches you get an espresso 60 energy; and i believe if you get more than 7 matches you get a double espresso 80 energy (yes this exists, i have gotten it once before)

8. Smokey

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Ha! I knew you'd love that! :lol: So...stealing my coffee, eh? I must admit that one thing I CAN do right now is get coffee, so I make the rounds too. :p

But I'm still ticked. :shifty: And I want new cases!! :scream:

CSI4evr, you must be REALLY fast to get the large coffees like that! Good job! :)

9. robotnik22

robotnik22 Rookie

Hi guys :) I play CSI:Crime city as well.

10. Yoshi

Yoshi Basement Moderator Moderator

I've managed to get an espresso maybe three times, but I do like the 'pilfering of coffee from other labs' feature very much :D

11. Smokey

Yeah...I'm storing up quite a bit while I wait for new cases. Have I whined about that recently?? :p

12. kaybee988

kaybee988 Witness

Is the only way to get UBI credits to pay for them? It's not fair that you can only get the more high-tech tools with UBI and not regular funding.

13. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Yeah pretty much the only way you get the UBI credits is to pay for them. Once they gave us some freebies.

I didn't search all my scenes 100% so I am still doing that, since I solved all my cases. My collections are growing.

I still want to customize my CSI person. I want them to get that feature working.

Yeah and stealing coffee is fun.

14. kaybee988

kaybee988 Witness

Yeah customizing would be fun! I've pretty much put all I wanted in my lab already.

15. Yoshi

Yoshi Basement Moderator Moderator

The thing I'd like most to work is the server :rolleyes: