Episode 9x09 - 'Blood Sugar' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Dec 10, 2010.

1. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

(Futon Critic)

**Note that I've named it episode 9 as opposed to episode 7 due to the episode switcheroos**

CSI: MIAMI EPISODE CHANGE
    Air Date: Sunday, December 12, 2010
    Time Slot: 10:00 PM-11:00 PM EST on CBS
    Episode Title: (#907) "Blood Sugar" ​

AFTER A SUGAR REFINERY EXPLODES, THE CSIs MAKE A SHOCKING DISCOVERY ABOUT ONE OF THE FACTORY'S EMPLOYEES, ON "CSI: MIAMI," SUNDAY, DEC. 12 ​

"Blood Sugar" - After a sugar refinery explodes, the CSIs make a shocking discovery about one of the factory's employees, on CSI: MIAMI, Sunday, Dec. 12 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. (Previously announced as scheduled for Nov. 14) ​

SERIES REGULARS
    Horatio Caine...... David Caruso
    Calleigh Duquesne...... Emily Procter
    Eric Delko...... Adam Rodriguez
    Ryan Wolfe...... Jonathan Togo
    Det. Frank Tripp...... Rex Linn
    Natalia Boa Vista...... Eva La Rue
    Walter Simmons...... Omar Miller ​

RECURRING CAST
    Tom Loman...... Christian Clemenson ​

GUEST CAST
    Roger Cavanaugh...... Gregg Henry
    Christie Cavanaugh...... Julie Mond
    Eduardo Santana...... Bryan Cid Borreo
    Luis Avilla...... Ramon Franco
    Filipe Avilla...... Joshua De La Garza
    Nina Castillo...... Leela Savasta
    Isabel Castillo...... Shontae Saldana
    Bobby Sims...... Kanin Howell
    Donna Johnson...... Abbie Cobb
    Manny Delgado...... Leandro Cano
    Immigration Agent #1...... Andrew Lukich ​

WRITTEN BY: Gregory Bassenian ​

DIRECTED BY: Rod Holcomb
    RATING: To Be Announced ​

2. Colonel Worf

Colonel Worf Pathologist

This is the 200th episode, FYI.

3. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

Last episode of the year.....I hope it's a good one!!!

4. Linda&Horatio

Linda&Horatio Witness

Looking forward to this episode as well. I wonder if Joshua De La Garza is related to Alana De La Garza who was on the show in season four.

Ciao
    Linda

5. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

There will be another delay this Sunday:

CBS.

6. hiphuggerslove

hiphuggerslove Rookie

Can't wait to see this episode....... I'm so tired of the football delays..

7. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

Good news is that this should be the last football delay of the season. CSIM is off the remainder of December and football ends the first weekend in January.

8. nsynckal

nsynckal Hit and Run

I'm in KY and it's currently 7:15 pm and the game is still on. There is only like 2 minutes left so hopfully it will be over soon. 60 Minutes is supposed to be on, but it's obviously 15 minutes behind. Hopefully the game will be over soon and there won't be much more of a delay. I'm pretty sure 60 Minutes was supposed to be on directly after the game.

Isn't there a time that past they just won't show the episode? Isn't that what happened when this episode was supposed to be on last time?

Well the game's over now so we'll see what happens. They just said 60 Minutes is next, followed by new epis of The Amazing Race, Undercover Boss and CSI Miami so it looks like maybe a 25-30 minute delay. And it showed the preview for CSI Miami and it looks so good. It's always looked good but now we're finally getting to see it! :)

Well it's 7:26 and 60 Minutes is coming on so we should get to see CSI Miami, just 26 minutes late right?

9. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

^10:26pm.

10. Ninja0980

Ninja0980 Police Officer

Sigh...another football delay here... I'm estimating an 10:25-10:30 showing here....

11. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I worked tonight so missed episode 9X09. No one had any thoughts on the episode?No likes,dislikes,etc.

12. hiphuggerslove

hiphuggerslove Rookie

Did not get to watch this episode do to work..... Were is every body at ! Was the episode not good?

13. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

This show is ridiculous.

Horatio and Eric running around a burning building with no protective gear? I know Miami is the "comic book" of the franchise, but Horatio and Eric were not being heroes. They were being dumb and could have potentially made the situation worse. Of course, these two are so super that they didn't even need medical treatment after leaving the building. Yeah, that's smart. :rolleyes:

The actual case was okay. It was neither good or bad, just okay. Felt bad for the girl who was in the country illegally. Illegals have been a big issue lately in the United States, so I guess in a way CSI: Miami did their own little spin on it.

I know Horatio shoots people nonstop as of late, but it would be nice to see him be investigated by the IAB. If I'm correct, an investigation is mandatory if there's an officer involved shooting. It won't happen, but I can hope.

Oh, Miami. Blerg.

(I know I'm being a huge bitch here, but I have to say watching this show in HD is just nauseating. Everything is so bright, and the over-saturation in the color correction just doesn't work well in HD. Everything is so damn pixelated.)

14. CSI_Natalia

CSI_Natalia Prime Suspect

I'm indifferent towards this episode, as seems most people who watched...based on lack of responses here. -- I'm sadly getting a little tired of the show this season :( ...and the time-slot causing all but one (no exaggeration) episode this season to be delayed in my area (NY) is not helping matters....there have been weeks where it didn't record and I forgot to watch the next day online... this shouldn't happen! I shouldn't be so uninterested...

Too many what I call 'hardy boys' focus (aka Delko and Horation)...there is no character development this season...It's all superficial crap...I hope things pickup next half of the season, and that we see character dynamics and interactions beyond cut and paste camera shots of them working on evidence with musical interludes. --

-- I want to feel a shared history from the characters. I want to feel a sense of story. I want each episode to be a chapter of an overall whole...I want a reason to be watching this show, over all the other shows in the genre....

15. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

I enjoyed the episode, but there were no 'wow' moments. Nothing to remember later or anything. The cast looked great, as usual, and I loved the ending. I like how he turned the negativity into something positive and helped those girls.

As for the first of the show, I actually told my Mom, "WTF?! They shouldn't be in that building." That was stupid.

I think this was my least favorite of the season, which isn't bad... I've enjoyed the season. I'm looking forward to the next episode, for sure... to bad we can't get previews cause it's weeks away! :(