Danny/Lindsay#24: Because 10 percent is all you need

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Brinchen, Sep 27, 2009.

1. MS1213

MS1213 Hit and Run

DW, this is the last spoiler we have in regards to Danny and Lindsay, it doesn't really say much.

With the new focus on Jo on CSI: NY, what's up with Lindsay and Danny? — Laurie
    ADAM: Executive producer Pam Veasey says the show is taking a momentary step back from Danny-Lindsay stories, but for good reason: "They had a lot going on when we opened the season. Their daughter was in the arms of a criminal!" she says. "Right now, we're just happy with where they are and with keeping them happy. We didn't want any drastic bumps in their relationship." But speaking of Jo, look for her and Lindsay to offer dissenting opinions when the team investigates a rape.

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

OOOH, thank's MS1213 well, that's better than nothing. It's so cool that of all 3 CSI's, we've actually got a happily married couple, with a baby, that work together too. Awesome[​IMG]

3. LME

LME Police Officer

What season/episode was it that made you think that Danny and lindsay were more than friends/co-workers DW? The good tihng about Re-runs is you can relive some really great Danny and Lindsays - or if you have not watched their relationship develop from the begining she is all unfold. He are currenty getting seasons 1 and 2 I was hoping maybe we would get a rerun of 5 - when Danny reads to Lindsays tummy its so cute!

Shame no real interaction or a Lucy sighting in the last (Christmas) eipsode. I know is it cheesey but I would have loved to see them taking her to see Santa or something and then maybe they stopped to watch the opening of the windows, then the case is a foot as it where.

I do miss the little moments they gave us at the start of the season (the hug in the 1st episode, the Lucy mentions in a couple of the episodes). As we have said here before DL or DLL is not all about the big stuff (althought its great when we get some) its about the little stuff as well.

4. Desertwind

LME I'm a bad girl.:( I don't know, I didn't start watching it till later, [someone else was on opposite it] I did occasionaly, but not regulary like all of you did. But, in saying that, I'm glad I am now, and them, their so connected in every way I'm so enjoying watching it now, and can watch re-runs:thumbsup:

5. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Have fun with the reruns, DW. :D I agree with you, LME. I also want to see those little moments again. I don't need big ones. But I just really enjoy those little, tiny moments in which they share a glance, have a little private talk. Or when they tease each other. It would also have been nice to see a team Christmas episode. And yeah, as a DL shipper, I would have loved to see them having a little Christmas scene with Lucy. ;) It would be nice to see a family moment again.

6. Desertwind

Thank's Brinchen I will:bolian: what is so natural is that these two are married, have a baby daughter and work together, it's so real. I sure hope in the new year, we get to see some action between them, no matter how little it is. They are so bewitching[​IMG]

7. Desertwind

8. Desertwind

There was a cute, tender moment from the latest episode When Danny was doing the robot thing Edna and Lindsay said "Got a new girlfriend"? not much but better than nothing:p

9. MS1213

MS1213 Hit and Run

10. Desertwind

Your welcome my pleasure, and when the H are we going to see them again? it's been a long time. I love their intereaction, and will be happy when they show them again, together, either at home with the baby or working at the crime lab:thumbsup:

11. Desertwind

I sure wished they'd show them and Lucy soon, how old is the baby now? It just seems like they are not showing any interactions with this couple lately:confused:

12. Desertwind

NOT one scene with them throughout this episode, They were both in this, but never together, How could they go from that creep who threatned them to nothing?:confused:Come on writers some Danny and Lindsay.. please[​IMG]

13. MS1213

MS1213 Hit and Run

DW Love that Smile holding the banner:guffaw: And Lucy is probably about 2 or 3 now. She was in preschool at the beginning of the season. Lindsay mentioned it in I think episode two. Check out the promo picture or spoiler thread in the NY forum, there are pictures from an upcoming episode that I think you will like. :)

14. Desertwind

Thank's MS1213 I will check that out, and thank's for the compliment on the lttile "heavy breathing" you can get them from [where I did] on GOOGLE, just put in "love icons/banners" and all kinds show up and you can download in your whatever account you have;)

15. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I love the smilie as well. :D

I'm looking forward to next episode. I love that is focuses on Lindsay, and I hope we will also get some scenes with her and Danny. It would be nice to see him supporting her a bit. Usually it's her who offers support, and it'd be great to see him doing it again. She is a very strong person and it would be great if he showed her that he's proud of how she handled the case or something like that.