You Know You Watch Too Much CSI: NY When... [#2]

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Carolyn_333, Oct 7, 2008.

1. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

when your mom calls Flack a "detective cutie" when she can't remember his name and recognises him just when you call him like mom calls him.

when you start investigate crime with the team and only when the annoying sound of alarm makes you realise it was all just a dream.
    when your friend tells you about crazy dream involving CSINY team after the spooky episode you both watched previous evening.

2. flack's girl

flack's girl Dead on Arrival

When everytime that something good happens, you say 'boom'...

3. Country233

Country233 Police Officer

Totally. But it gets worse, I was watching a Dateline and the cop was named Mac. I kept giggling everytime they said Mac ;)

4. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

You Know You Watch Too Much CSI: NY When...
    You burst out laughing when you see the number of people or businesses you follow on Twitter totals 333 and 333 is also part of your Twitter name.

^^That^^ just happened to me over at Twitter.

5. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

when you only know what a 'QR CODE' is because of the CSI: NY episode 'Dead Inside.'

whenever someone mentions a Mac computer, 'mac' raincoat, or Big Mac and you are thinking of an entirely different Mac. Ditto when someone refers to 'taking flak' and you're thinking of a very different Flack.

when your friend tells you she considered texting you at 3:33(pm) just to freak you out. Also, the same friend asked me when she wanted to know what Mac's lapel pin is, 'cause she knew I'd know!

when 'CSI NY dvds' is a permenant fixture on your Christmas list, and if no one gets you it, you buy it yourself.

6. Country233

Country233 Police Officer

Totally have the same issues. I say flack all the time too lol

7. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

...when you are awake at night, and the Army Time is 3:33, not 15:33 and wondering if the cell phone will ring.

8. csinynut

csinynut Hit and Run

You know you watch too much CSI L NY when...on a friday night, you pop in season 2 dvd 1 (brand new) in the machine at 8 pm and realise that at 11h 30 you completly forgot to watch the regular season episode at 9 pm. Friday nights schedule got me confused. Oh well !

9. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

I'm gonna post this here and in the CSI: Miami version of this thread.

You Know You Watch Too Much CSI:NY When...
    You download songs you've heard on CSI: NY and CSI: Miami to the MP3 player you got for Christmas.

10. CSIRufus

CSIRufus Victim

You know you watch too much CSI: NY when;

someone says a name, and you go he/she was on CSI: NY before I think they died :)

any song that has every been on CSI: NY you become obsessively in love with and you know the scene it was and then replay it in your head :)

you use quotes in everyday life unknowingly :)
    :thumbsup::cool:

11. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

Here's one I've had knocking around in my head for a week, maybe 2, but I'm just now posting it.

You Know You Watch Too Much CSI: NY When...
    The outfit Dr. Oz comes out in on his show reminds you of the outfit Mac was wearing when the 333 stalker kidnapped him in the season 4 episode "The Thing About Heroes" cause it looks just like it except no bulletproof vest.

12. CSIRufus

CSIRufus Victim

You know you watch too much CSI: NY when...
    You and your friends have changed you names on each others phones to '333' so whenever you text each it says 'one new message from 333' or 'incoming call from 333'
    :D thats me and my friend :)

13. JoeyDC

JoeyDC Rookie

...You see a black Chevy Avalanche pass you by and the first thing that comes to your mind is Mac Taylor.

...You spot a yellow plastic tape lying around in the park and you gotta check it out because it could say "Police Line do not cross" on it.

...You talk in CSI lingo and think it's cool that no one else around you understands what you are saying.

14. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

I do both of these regularly. I even tried get my hubby to get an Avalanche. (We got a blazer instead.) I love using the lingo and people looking confused.

15. JoeyDC

JoeyDC Rookie

That's really funny with your hubby :lol: