**Season Nine Spoiler Lab** - Take Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
A fan on the CBS site has posted quite an in-depth spoiler for a couple of episodes. I won't post them because I don't know the source; however, in Wheels Up, the roller derby episode, the spoiler says that Ryan tries to break up a melee and gets punched in the chin. This is getting interesting!
I saw those too.Hope the Roller Derby episode is a good one.

A fan on the CBS site has posted quite an in-depth spoiler for a couple of episodes. I won't post them because I don't know the source; however, in Wheels Up, the roller derby episode, the spoiler says that Ryan tries to break up a melee and gets punched in the chin. This is getting interesting!

Ryan, you should know never to get in between a fight. You just grab a waterhose and spray them LOL.

FYI - Just in case you are not aware, they will be showing the skipped episode "Blood Sugar" - Episode 9.07 on Sunday, December 12th. Then the episodes will be back in order again. Yeah! I'm so glad they did not skip it all together, as it sounds like a really interesting episode.

Will the episode "Match Made in Hell"(epi 09.10) then air after "Blood Sugar"? I'm interested in that episode.

good thing most episodes stand alone..just wonder how many new episodes we'll get in Dec w/the holidays and all..personally gonna have to DVR since that's when I'm socializing out and about and not in front of tv even for my only fave show-can't wait for blood sugar episode either..sounds good

Will the episode "Match Made in Hell"(epi 09.10) then air after "Blood Sugar"? I'm interested in that episode.

That's what it's looking like, according to Futon Critic's schedule. 'Match Made In Hell' will probably air somewhere near the second week of January (assuming that the switcheroos are over by that point).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back