Season 7 Spoiler Discussion - Welcome back to the Big Apple!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're gonna be subjected to Anna Belknap attempting to emote. Crap. :shifty: ETA: And I suppose they'll bond because Lindsay is sooo affected by her childhood trauma that it hasn't been an issue for her since the second after Daniel Katums' trial was over but she just can't forget it.
Kate is one of the rape victims from 7.15. I don't know why she'd bond with Lindsay over that, but I guess we'll see what happens in the episode. *shrug*

I think Lindsay (well, 'Detective Messer') went to Kate's support group meeting in a professional capacity, so Lindsay has some previous interaction with her.

Hopefully that's all it will be. It's just the wording makes it sound like teh deep, dark, sekrit is going to come back in some capacity as a way for them to "bond" and that doesn't sound like anything worth watching.

It probably won't be much of anything. Lindsay will probably just empathize with Kate or whatever and maybe there will be one scene or something where they "bond" - but I doubt it will be a huge part of the episode.

I think it's really ridiculous that they've changed her name to Lindsay Monroe Messer. They need to just pick a last name.

It probably won't be much of anything. Lindsay will probably just empathize with Kate or whatever and maybe there will be one scene or something where they "bond" - but I doubt it will be a huge part of the episode.

I think it's really ridiculous that they've changed her name to Lindsay Monroe Messer. They need to just pick a last name.

It's not really that ridiculous. My mom dropped her middle name when she married my dad. So now she has 'two' last names. It's just like Monroe is Lindsay's middle name now.

Lindsay bonding is a little ridiculous. I don't know how she'll bond with a woman who's been raped. Isn't it traumatic enough for the woman to have to go through being raped without having to bond with Lindsay?

Okay, that was a wee bit mean.... sorry.

^ :lol: indeed :)

i have two last names (not to mention 2 middle names as well), and i f******** hate it. i didn't choose them, i was born that way and i would do almost anything to get rid of them (well, apart from marrying which.... well, just NEVER. or deed poll which seems like too much effort, so er, maybe not quite anything). but it means i never understand people who choose 2 surnames.

that said.... i do totally understand women who don't want to just take their husband's name at marriage. why should we be the subordinate one? actually when they first used lindsay's married name i thought "oh well for all her faults, at least she's a feminist! good for her!"

CSI: New York - Sneak Peek - 7.09 "Justified" - - > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FV2K0oHhMyE

CSI: New York - Promo more longer - 7.09 "Justified" http://t.co/adlyGyZ

Will Hawkes get a love interest this season on ‘CSI: NY‘? – Julia
That was the good word from series boss Pam Veasey during this Q&A, but there’s nothing to tease just yet. As Pam said, any such new romance would develop “in the back of the season.”

source: http://www.fancast.com/blogs/2010/tv-news/the-big-tease-scoop-on-ncis-ncis-la-csi-terriers-and-more/

Last edited:
In the promo I was much more interested in Danny & Flack taking down that guy than Mac talking to Carver, I have to admit.

;)Thanks Perl, promising clips and interesting blog. I hope Sheldon also receives a small private life, not only the others. ;)

From TVGuide.com

With the new focus on Jo on CSI: NY, what's up with Lindsay and Danny? — Laurie
ADAM: Executive producer Pam Veasey says the show is taking a momentary step back from Danny-Lindsay stories, but for good reason: "They had a lot going on when we opened the season. Their daughter was in the arms of a criminal!" she says. "Right now, we're just happy with where they are and with keeping them happy. We didn't want any drastic bumps in their relationship." But speaking of Jo, look for her and Lindsay to offer dissenting opinions when the team investigates a rape.

Oh, look, something different. A DL question. :rolleyes:

Also, the more I hear about the rape case involving Lindsay the less I want to see it.

But speaking of Jo, look for her and Lindsay to offer dissenting opinions when the team investigates a rape.

My money's on Jo. ;)

Mine is too. I just hope it comes off better than it did whenever Lindsay and Stella were at odds. Lindsay always came off as a toddler throwing a temper tantrum because they didn't get their nap when she was at odds with Stella.

ETA: I left a comment at TVGuide about only answering DL questions. It won't do any good, but it made me feel better to say it.

ETA: I left a comment at TVGuide about only answering DL questions. It won't do any good, but it made me feel better to say it.

I just read it and my morning is ruined. It incredibly upsets me that they have become an item and are treated as such. They are both two individual characters/actors, and Carmine/Danny deserves more attention/spotlight ALONE rather than this annoying, boring and talent free Belknap/Lindsay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back