9x06 - "Reality Kills" - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Nov 5, 2010.

1. luf100

luf100 Coroner

:lol: They sent me that same email. Not that I was expecting anything different from them, but I wasn't really expecting an answer at all. I guess they just don't care (big surprise) about actual complaints. I plainly put "complaint" when I sent the message but they took it as a question? I didn't ask a question...

Anyway, I think I read in the Spoiler Lab that they're going to play Reality Kills this Sunday on CBS but still have On the Hook for the 28th? So there's no episode on the 21st? I don't know. I do know that if they play Blood Sugar here this Sunday I'm going to watch it, because I don't want to miss it if CBS isn't going to play it at all. I might as well. Then hopefully after that Canada and the US are in sync again. :/ I can't wait for these next few weeks to be over so we REALLY know what's going on and everything is back to normal, at least as long as football doesn't do this again to us. (I'm sure it will push it back again but hopefully it doesn't get exempted again.)

2. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

Well, we don't mind at all being ahead of the US for once or twice but unfortunately we will not even have a repeat episode of CSI Miami this Sunday, CTV is airing CSI LV instead. We have seen the promo of Blood Sugar already though which I have posted in YT. It says in the tv listing schedule that Nov. 28 will be a replay so I guess they've adjusted it to a week back so we will still be seeing the Epi. 9 on Dec. 5. Well, that is if there won't be any abnormal Football overtimes in the next 3 weeks.

3. luf100

luf100 Coroner

^ So does this mean that Canada won't be out of sync? Because I actually do mind being ahead of the US. What's the point if I can't come here and discuss it with everyone because no one else has seen it yet? One thing I REALLY want to do after watching Miami is talk about it, and I don't really have anyone else to talk about it with who will analyze every little thing with me. :lol:

4. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

CSI: LV? There are actually fans of Miami that ARE NOT fans of Vegas (I am, though), so why would they air a completely different show? Wow, I can hear the convo:

CBS: Hey, CTV! Grab a shovel. We've got a long way to go.

Looks like you guys will be synced up again. So, that means we have a little over a week before we can crash twitter again, darn it!

At the moment, "Blood Sugar" is becoming a "lost episode." I guess every series needs to have one.

5. nsynckal

nsynckal Hit and Run

What I think is really weird is that "Blood Sugar" is the epi that's in question considering "Reality Kills" is the one we missed. I just hope, like someone else said too, if they do air it later it's a stand alone so we don't miss any backstory or anything really important. I'm hoping that we get some closure for "Manhunt" soon. Maybe that has something to do with which episode they show later.

Also to those who sent complaints to CBS... How do you do that???

6. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

http://www.cbs.com/info/user_services/fb_global_form.php

Just fill out the form, and voila!

7. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

I know 'Reality Kills' WAS a stand-alone episode, so why not just skip it, put it in later? I'm afraid of what this means for the ratings... when it was posted online (and still probably is, somewhere), and some people seen it already. :/ I'm worried. I hope they take that into account after it airs....

As for 'Blood Sugar', I'm sure they'll work it in somewhere, but I kinda wish they would have just pushed everything back, and showed them in the order they were meant to be shown in.

Hmmm...

8. nsynckal

nsynckal Hit and Run

Thanks! I didn't know they had that on the CBS website. I just didn't think it would be that easy to send them something. I'm shocked that you all got responses, considering they probably get a lot of messages about all of their shows. But it's good that you did. Even if it wasn't the response you wanted atleast we know they are getting the complaints.

9. Linda&Horatio

Linda&Horatio Witness

OMG I am so totally confused about the schedules now. I didn't get to see the epi with Memmo at all and I don't have satellite in case it came on that way, and you guys didn't get to see Reality Kills :scream: :wtf:

Now I wonder if this is how shows get cancelled altogether when the episodes get emeshed like that. And as for the proper way shows are lined up, USA is the main country that shows the shedule first with Canada going with that same shedule. I think they are trying to tell us something. Tonight I have no idea what episode is coming on. :eek:

10. Court

Court Prime Suspect

And it looks like the Denver/KC game is going long now in the midwest, though probably only 15 minutes to a half hour (if we're lucky). :rolleyes: I can't wait until the NFL season is over.

11. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

This week they're on schedule, Undercover Boss came on at 9, so Miami should be on at 10.

So everything should be on time tonight.

12. Blinded By Smoke

I'm in the Charlotte, NC area, and Undercover Boss just started. Better than last week, I have to say!!! 30 mins late is better than an hour, and none at all.

13. Court

Court Prime Suspect

Yeah, we're about a half-hour behind here too. Better late than never.

14. Blinded By Smoke

WEIRD! So, I have two CBS outlets where I live... the one in Charlotte is airing Undercover Boss (started at 9:30PM) while my outlet from Greenville/Spartanburg, South Carolina is airing Miami. ON TIME. It started 10 minutes ago. Hmmm.. Interesting! Maybe I'll have to tune in there from now on.

I knew our Charlotte outlet dragged out football coverage but darn... 30 mins?!?!?

15. redanemone

redanemone Rookie

started on time for me, but i hate to say that i wish i had missed this one. this episode was so ridiculous and cheeseworthy that i hope whoever wrote it has their pen and paper snatched from them. to me this was just the type of episode we wanted to get away from. next weeks looks better though.