Criminal Minds #4: We Take Care Of Our Own!

Discussion in 'Criminal Minds' started by Destiny, Sep 21, 2010.

1. CCA

CCA Police Officer

You could say that...lol Great I just made it sound like I'm going to prison or jail :evil: or maybe I am :wtf: (wanted to find a way to use these guys)

Yeah I'm moving, South Carolina, Ft. Jackson will be my new home for the duration until I'm done with all the training!

Destiny - thanks for posting those hahaha, they were great. Espically loved the pictures. I swear I try and do poses like that and it's a hot mess, they do it and they are so hot and adorable.

:guffaw:my favorite is when AJ said she had a peanut head. I thought I was the only one that had that and my brother calls me that all the time hahaha. When I want a hat, I go to the kid's section lmfao

2. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I didn't know that. Who is it?

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

She's not replacing JJ. She was originally going to, but because of all the fan backlash, they decided to make her a recurring character instead. I think she's only supposed to be in 3 to 5 episodes.

4. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Oh ok thanks :) I remember something about that. Is it anyone we might have seen anywhere else? And do we know anything about her story arc? I feel lost :lol:

5. GregNickRyanFan

I had never heard of her before, but I think she's been on 24. The pic I saw of her, she was a blonde... but might have a different hair color for this role, I don't know. There was a little something posted somewhere about her character, but I can't remember what it was. I want to say she's an FBI trainee or something like that, but I could be completely wrong lol.

6. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Thank you GNRF :thumbsup:

Hope the story arc is a good one.

7. CCA

CCA Police Officer

Happy New Episode!!!

Hope it's a good one!!!!

8. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Creepy episode. The case was good. The great thing about this episode is again Garcia. :thumbsup:

I love JJ but I think the writers are doing a good job handling her absence on the show. Garcia is a good replacement and her moments create a nice contrast to the dark cases we've had so far.

9. GregNickRyanFan

Unsub was a Norman Bates wannabe. Never would have guessed that the mother was dead the whole time.

Poor Penny though, having her toes cut ... yikes.

Garcia looked nice with the shorter blonde hair... but was it a wig or did she dye it? The look on her face when Reid suggested maybe the unsub ate the lips (that he cut off the first vic) mirrored my own look.

Who was the little girl that the unsub was talking to? Was it someone he knew or just a random kid he be-friended?

I knew they were all gonna go to Garcia's play at the end. That was nice. :)

10. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

This was an awesomely creepy episode. The actor who played the Unsub did a great job. It kept me glued to the screen. Excellent twist ending.

11. electra

electra Pathologist

Loved last night episode!!! This is the show that I enjoy so much.:thumbsup:The unsub was interesting with how fixated he was trying the women to fit his mother's role.It was so creepy when he decided to cut the victim's toes.Until the end,I was so sure that the mother was alive.I liked the actor that played the unsub.He was on Prison break I think.

Garcia was awesome and I agree with Geeno that the writers are handling JJ departure very well.Garcia and Morgan scenes are so special.Their friendship is one of the best parts of the show.

Solid A from me !!

12. GregNickRyanFan

Is it just me or did the unsub's mother look like she could be Strauss' mother?

13. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Last night's episode was the first time I've seen an episode of Criminal Minds since season 4 (I think :lol:). Robert Knepper plays creepy characters so perfectly. Hopefully he'll have his own show sooner rather than later!

Having Garcia go "undercover" was interesting, but I think this would have been a perfect episode to have while JJ was still on the show. In my mind, she fit the victim's description to a T, and has that old Hollywood vibe.

14. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Source: TvGuide

When A.J. Cook left Criminal Minds, they gave her a very classy send-off. Will they do the same for Paget Brewster or will they just blow her up?

ADAM:
    It's still a little early to tell, but you might be right to worry, Erin. I'm hearing that the show is looking to cast a recurring character described as a dangerous, threatening European — the ultimate bad guy. And the character's story line relates specifically to Agent Prentiss. Eek!

15. GregNickRyanFan

Oh, I hope they don't kill Emily off... if they do, I have a bad feeling that this show will be done for. Enough fans have already been pissed off about the whole AJ deal and that fact that Paget's time was cut, forcing her to basically leave the show. If they kill her off, I imagine they'll lose a lot more viewers and the ratings will go in the tank. I mean, I'll still watch as long as Reid is there, but I will not be happy about them killing off Emily... just as I'm still ticked that CBS got rid of JJ/AJ.