Criminal Minds #4: We Take Care Of Our Own!

Discussion in 'Criminal Minds' started by Destiny, Sep 21, 2010.

1. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Hotch and Jack, finally :). Those were great scenes. Any scene with Hotch smiling is amazing, throw in Jack and it's just priceless :).

I thought it was really sweet when the kid touched the unsub's face. I wasn't expecting that and it was nice to see.

Reid :lol::lol: Poor Emily :lol:

Not really one of my top episodes but it kept me watching.

2. electra

electra Pathologist

CCA ,agree about Hotch and Morgan.Their best scene was when Hotch told Morgan to be the leader of the team but they are most usually on opposite sides and do not seem so close like the rest.

3. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

I feel the same way. *sigh* The script for this ep was too simplistic and felt rushed. CM episodes need to be more multi-layered.

At least we got the cute Hotch and Jack scenes.

4. alenpaul

alenpaul Victim

Criminal minds is great show. all thing is good in this show.

5. electra

electra Pathologist

^^ It felt like I was watching a typical cop show.There is something special about this show and it was lacking there.But the character moments saved the episode for me.

6. CCA

CCA Police Officer

Glad you agreed with me ;). I love those two, and my idea...man it could happen. Those two alpha males...hmm you know what I am going to stop right there. :evil: :devil: or this conversation will get really :censored: hahah

HAPPY NEW EPISODE TONIGHT!!!

Argh, I only have a few more episodes left with you guys!

7. electra

electra Pathologist

^ Moving,CCA?

The most tragic part was the Sheriff son killing his "friend".Scary that someone could kill somebody so close to him just to follow the leader.

Hotch scene with the Sheriff at the end was powerful,too.If we go by last week ,Jack is doing quite well.But in general it was an average episode.

8. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Very good episode tonight. The first scene is quite funny especially between Garcia and Hotch talking about that "thing." :lol: I sort of suspected the sheriff might have some connection because of his attitude on his first few scenes. But I don't mind, the case is still interesting. I think this is the first time the show had a trio unsub, at least recently. Not so sure, I'm not good at remembering CM episodes.

9. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

I like the episode. it was just weird seeing the actor that plays Wendell on Bones in tonight's episode. Nice but weird cause well his character tonight was nothing like Wendell

10. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I didn't hate the episode, but I didn't love it either. It was just kind of there lol.

11. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Thank you!!! I kept thinking I knew the guy from somewhere and I couldn't remember were I had seen him.

I liked the episode. Thought the case was interesting though I would've liked more team moments.

12. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

I just remembered, season 4's 'Bloodline' had 3 unsubs (a family that abducted young girls) as well as season 5's 'Hopeless' (three guys who beat their victims to death). Each group works differently from other groups. The hierarchies are also varied.

13. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Tweet tweet tweet

JM:
    -Do people realize that holding the cell phone away from your face while driving still isn't "hands free?"
    -definition of hands free...Don't touch with hands!
    -We are just finishing up 610 and start episode 611 on Wednesday. We're almost halfway done for the season.
    -Not to fear, the networked ordered two more episodes so we'll be doing 24.
    -So you'll forgive me if I give the family my attention today. Have a great Friday everyone!
    -Dear Unsub, I have a fake bullet proof vest, a prop gun and a mental dialogue that sounds like Fat Tony.....be afraid, be very afraid.
    -A guy can work up a sweat beating the crap out of an Unsub.

TG:
    -TG & KV
    -TG & PB
    -TG & MGG

MGG:
    -Someone just told me I look like a French criminal
    -In the last two days I have eaten approximately 57 fresh picked apples... I just sneezed apple cider
    -Thanks i will! But only because "Alf" is no longer on the air...and not a crime fighter

PB:
    -Shooting at the Paramount lot. So beautiful. New York street, a light rain. What a fantastic place.. And the nicest guards in town.
    -We're here for CM- episode #6. Me, Joe & Gubler. I like a LIGHT rain. And I loooooove chicken wings. Had 'em fer lunch.
    -Dear Comedy, Wow, I really miss you. Hey, are you free in February? I am! I sure hope we can get together. Kisses! Love, Paget

AJ:
    -Last day of shooting on Bringing Ashley Home. It's been a fun/exhausting ride. Loved every second.
    -Bye Vancouver. Thanks for the sunny weather.
    -Don't know what to be for Halloween. Any thoughts?? Oh, by the way, I'm back to blond. Man I get bored WAY too fast.
    -Thanks for all the halloween ideas. My son is going as a lion so my hubby and I are going to be lion tamers. Cheesy family fun!!!
    -I DO NOT HAVE A FACEBOOK PAGE. This twitter account is the only official thing I have. So beware of impostors. Spread the word.
    -My head is so small that it fits into my 2 year olds costume. I have a peanut head! Hope you had a fun Halloween.

FB: JM & Family at Disneyland

14. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

15. Ninja0980

Ninja0980 Police Officer

This week we are finally getting the actress to replace JJ.... I wonder how she'll do. She has some pretty lofty shoes to fill.