**Season Nine Spoiler Lab**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, there is a new press release for the 10th episode

WHEN THE INVESTIGATION OF A DEAD MILLIONAIRE LEADS THE CSIs TO AN ELITE DATING SERVICE, RYAN POSES AS A WEALTHY BUSINESSMAN TO EXPOSE THE MATCHMAKER'S LIES, ON "CSI: MIAMI," SUNDAY, DEC. 12

"Match Made in Hell" — When the investigation of a dead millionaire leads the CSIs to an elite dating service, Ryan poses as a wealthy businessman to expose the matchmaker's lies, on CSI: MIAMI, Sunday, Dec. 12 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT).

SERIES REGULARS
Horatio Caine David Caruso
Calleigh Duquesne Emily Procter
Eric Delko Adam Rodriguez
Ryan Wolfe Jonathan Togo
Det. Frank Tripp Rex Linn
Natalia Boa Vista Eva La Rue
Walter Simmons Omar Miller

RECURRING CAST
Dr. Tom Loman Christian Clemenson

GUEST CAST
Matthew Shaw Patrick Heusinger
Abby Lexington Julie Gonzalo
Kate Pender Amebr Clayton
Paul Nichols Peter Wingfield
Ricky Tobar Antonio Leon
Tandy King Julie Claire
Craig Taft Robert Shampain
Security Guard La Monica Garrett
Date #1 Jenn Korbee
Date #2 April Rawlings
Date #3 Brittany Alexis Phillips

WRITTEN BY: Brett Mahoney
DIRECTED BY: Eric Mirich

Source: CBS

Thanks for the pics, ECrocks. Looks like Delko is getting a lot of exercise this season, LOL! The 200th epi seems great, I'm anxious for it :)

Hey guys, there is a new press release for the 10th episode

WHEN THE INVESTIGATION OF A DEAD MILLIONAIRE LEADS THE CSIs TO AN ELITE DATING SERVICE, RYAN POSES AS A WEALTHY BUSINESSMAN TO EXPOSE THE MATCHMAKER'S LIES, ON "CSI: MIAMI," SUNDAY, DEC. 12

"Match Made in Hell" — When the investigation of a dead millionaire leads the CSIs to an elite dating service, Ryan poses as a wealthy businessman to expose the matchmaker's lies, on CSI: MIAMI, Sunday, Dec. 12 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT).

Paul Nichols Peter Wingfield

Source: CBS

Aw, a Ryan episode!! Yay!!!

O.M....G! It's Methos from Highlander!!! YES!

Okay, this made my day, and now I feel better after last night's fiasco.

Is Methos from Highlander the same one who played the bad guy on "The Immortal" (the short lived show with Lorenzo Lamas)? What's the actor's name cause I don't recognize it.

Kate Pender - Amebr Clayton

This is the one who is supposed to be Ryan's ex-girlfriend. There's not a pic of her on imdb, but on the message boards there, someone said she looks like Kate Bosworth, so that should give us an idea of what she looks like. :)

I'm so excited for these spoilers. :D A Ryan-centric episode near the beginning of the season? Awesome! Usually we don't get a Ryan episode until the end of the season.

Ryan as a wealthy businessman! Yeh, this will be a great episode for him! I am so excited!
This really does sound great,especially the Ryan as a wealthy businessman part!

A Ryan-centric episode near the beginning of the season? Awesome! Usually we don't get a Ryan episode until the end of the season.
That is so true.I always looked forward to the end of the season because I knew a Ryan episode was coming up.

Is Methos from Highlander the same one who played the bad guy on "The Immortal" (the short lived show with Lorenzo Lamas)? What's the actor's name cause I don't recognize it.

Peter Wingfield. I don't know about the show "The Immortal" but Peter played Methos/Adam Pierson, the oldest immortal on "Highlander: The Series." He was a myth before MacLeod found him. (I could go on, but this forum is about CSI, right? lol )

Ah, I have such a thing for him! Jonathan and Peter on the same screen at the same time?! Dream!

Kate Pender - Amebr Clayton

This is the one who is supposed to be Ryan's ex-girlfriend. There's not a pic of her on imdb, but on the message boards there, someone said she looks like Kate Bosworth, so that should give us an idea of what she looks like. :)

You looked up Amber Clayton, right?
She was in the series 'Three Rivers' according to IMDb....young, blonde, australian.. very cute girl. I could see her as Ryan's ex. Hopefully she isn't another "Erica" -- I'd have to question Ryan's judgement if his only 2 ex's (that we've met) were complete bitches.

Lookin' forward to the episode. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back