Emily/Calleigh #13 - SuperCalleighfragilisticexpeEmilicious!

I can't believe Emily's date with the stork is near. I am so excited for her. Here's a new article!:)
http://blog.zap2it.com/thedishrag/2...gets-to-sit-down-on-the-job-on-csi-miami.html

Thanks for the article, ec4evr :)!
I already predicted that Emily's having a girl, but the fact that she said her mom kept all her clothes and that she will use them for her baby, I think gave it away! :lol:
I'm excited for her as well! She will be such a sweet, tendre, nurturing and loving mom! :adore:

Good point!!I thought that she is having a girl when she said she will name the baby after one of her grandparents and she mentioned many times she was extremely close to her grandma :)
Thanks for the article ec4evr!

Happy Halloween! Just a heads up for us Emily fans- she will be guesting in two shows this week. On Wednesday, Nov. 3 at Chelsea Lately and on Friday, Nov. 5 at The Talk. Isn't that awesome? I always look forward to her hilarious and candid interviews. Happy watching! =)

THanks EC4evr!!Did I mention that you are my hero? ;)
By the way, where have all the hiphuggers gone? And Emily fans in general? I know that a lot of people left this forum because they don't like attacks on EC, but still...it really is strangely quiet on this forum recently...not even many spoilers!

THanks EC4evr!!Did I mention that you are my hero? ;)
By the way, where have all the hiphuggers gone? And Emily fans in general? I know that a lot of people left this forum because they don't like attacks on EC, but still...it really is strangely quiet on this forum recently...not even many spoilers!

Awww!Thanks kala! I really hope that the hiphugger nation is not losing faith with our couple's future. Maybe, it's just that there's nothing exciting to talk about. I know it's kinda discouraging but I am 100% certain that everything we'll be alright post partum Emily. Adam tweeted that he will be behind the camera soon in either the 15th & 16th episode so I hope by this time everything will be rosy with E/C.
I'm also excited with Emily's 2 tv guestings- hoping that she's going to address that awful locker room scene as well. :)

I agree! It is like everyone is disapearing! I hope someone can post the interviews because I will be in school! Just not cool!

Just a reminder that Emily will be guest starring tonight on Chelsea Lately, if I am not mistaken this episode will be in rerun Friday night!

I would be most grateful if someone could post it on YT tomorrow as obviously not living in the US I will not be able to watch it :( Nor the second show. I wonder what Emily looks like now, she must be huge! :D

Now that interview with Chelsea is on You Tube what do you guys think? I think she looks adorable, even though she is huge and still have a month to go!I can't imagine what she will look like at the beginning of December ;)
The interview was funny, but didn't bring anything new, unfortunately. No news about EC nor Emily's future on the show. I loved 'I forgot what you've asked me' line :D

By the way, what's going on with that forum? It's sooo slow recently!LV and NY threads are much more lively....

Emily on The Talk and on Chelsea Lately

I think she looks adorable, can't understand how she can walk on those wonderful things though..I mean, I can't walk on them and I am definitely not pregnant...LOL

I found and watched both interviews on YT yesterday, but it's always faster and easier when the links are posted here :). Thanks lusiana!
She looks beautiful on Chelsea Lately, but gorgeous on The Talk! That purple looks amazing on her!
And you're right about those heels! Personally I love wearing heels, but those are just unbelievably high! I don't know how she does it :lol:!

Back