**Season Nine Spoiler Lab**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jul 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greatfan

greatfan Captain

That changes things,I could see Ryan going UC (maybe even unauthorized) if he knew Abby. I don't see him doing it without telling H if Abby is not his ex.Of course,two UC episodes are kind of strange anyway, so who knows:confused:

Last edited: Nov 3, 2010
  2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Kidnapped and auctioned off? Didn't they do something like this a while back when Jake was undercover? Or was that just a night of sex up for auction?

3. mayra1990

mayra1990 Prime Suspect

Episode 9.12 will be called "Wheels Up"---Directed by Sam Hill :)

4. Turbidblue

Turbidblue Witness

There was one case where girls were "acuctioned" off for company to rich business owners on a charity event, and Jake uses one of the girls as an informant and I think are indirectly to blame for her death. Going, going, gone - S05E09. It wasn't that good. Or at least I think it is that one.

5. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

I'm anxious for episode 10. I think it will be good. I would hope they wouldn't revert back to the ol 'Ryan is in trouble' deal, I just can't see that happening again right now. Talk about over kill.

I think it could be very positive. I have seen the writers working in a very positive direction for Ryan so far this season, I don't know why they'd do away with all of that so quickly. Maybe this is Ryan's time to be heroic! ;)

6. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Sorry for the lack of spoilers lately! I'll try to post ep 11 and 12 spoilers later today. :)

7. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

The new episode thread for Reality Kills is now up. Any discussion about that episode should now be moved over there. Thanks! :)

8. ECRocks

ECRocks Witness

9. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Thanks EC rocks! Doesn't Horatio look funny sitting like that?:lol: He's usually standing up but now he looks casual. It looks like a good episode, but the title is just weird.

10. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

11. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Bahaha, it makes me wonder if this picture was taken when they weren't actually filming anything. It looks so strange. Horatio would usually be all bent over with his elbows on his knees and his head tilted up. :lol: I dunno who those other two guys are though so if they're directors or something then I'm assuming it is.

Thanks for the pics though ECRocks. :D

12. greatfan

greatfan Captain

The guy with the short hair is director Sam Hill. I've forgotten the other guy's name.
    The pics look like they were taken during a break or down time.

13. mjszud

mjszud Captain

^^ I think that's Barry O'Brien next to Adam - looks like his hair-do anyway.

14. redanemone

redanemone Rookie

I thought something was off with those pics, I don't think Horatio is capable of being "casual", and he'd never play with his gun like that lol.
    This may have already been answered, but is there any other significance to the Happy Birthday title other than that its their 200th? Dead Pool 100 had something to do with the case, so does this one?

15. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

It's about a pregnant woman, so more than likely she goes into labor at the station...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.