Wrestling

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Urban Legend, Mar 12, 2010.

1. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

First two official matches for Survivor Series:

Orton vs Barrett for the WWE championship.

Kane vs Edge for the WHC.

2. lal

lal Pathologist

I think Orton will defeat Barrett , and i think Kane will defeat Edge .

3. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Survivor Series Results, actually a pay-per-view that I enjoyed.

United States Championship Match:
    Daniel Bryan defeated Ted DiBiase

John Morrison defeated Sheamus

Intercontinteal Championship Match:
    Dolph Ziggler defeated Kaval

Team Rey Mysterio: (Rey Mysterio, Kofi Kingston, MVP, Chris Masters and The Big Show) defeated Team Alberto Del Rio (Alberto Del Rio, Cody Rhodes, Tyler Reks, Drew McIntyre and Jack Swagger)

Unified Divas Title Match:
    Natalya defeated Michelle McCool and Layla

World Heavyweight Title Match:
    Kane's still the champion ... screwed up ending, but Edge did a spear and supposedly Kane and Edge both had their hands over one another so technically it was a tie so the title couldn't change hands :rolleyes:

Tat Team Title Match:
    The Nexus (do you guys know that this is a brand of hairbrushes? lol) defeated Santino and Kozlov

WWE Championship Match:
    Orton defeated Barret, Cena gets fired.

I liked the hug between Orton and Cena, I'm finally starting to like Cena again cause I'm feeling a heel turn coming on, I liked him as a bad guy lol

4. Grissom rules

Survivor Series was sooooo predictable!!!!!!!Now I'm only interested to see what happenes with Cena!!

5. Grissom rules

I can't believe that The Miz is the new WWE champion.....He is a mediocre wrestler at best.

6. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

As noted several days ago here on the website, World Wrestling Entertainment is advertising Juan Cena, John Cena's Mexican cousin, for live events beginning next weekend. Yes, this will be John likely under a mask gimmick.

WWE has pulled "The Champ" from the official list of Superstars scheduled for upcoming live events. Various arenas where the company will be touring next month are instead listing Juan in main events.

The Mexican cousin of Cena is advertised to compete in Triple Threat Matches with WWE Champion The Miz and Wade Barrett for the Dec. 4 show in Las Vegas, Nevada and Dec. 5 show in Ontario, California. Juan is also advertised for WWE's return to Madison Square Garden on Dec. 26, which will feature a Fatal Four Way Match involving him, The Miz, Randy Orton and Wade Barrett.

I'm not sure if this is going to be a major storyline or if it's just for house shows.

7. Grissom rules

MVP was fired from the WWE!!!!

Can someone give some detail about this one?

8. Grissom rules

First official matches from the TLC PPV....

Edge vs teh WHC Kane in a TLC match
    Rey Mysterio vs Alberto del Rio.

9. Grissom rules

Kofi Kingston in the new number 1 contender for the Intercontinental Championship.

10. Grissom rules

Mysterio and Del Rio will compete in a chairs match at TLC.Also the WWE champion The Miz will face Randy Orton in a tables match.

11. Grissom rules

Two more matches for the TLC PPV.

Cena vs Barrett in a chairs match
    and Sheamus vs Morrison in a number 1 contneder's ladder match.

12. Grissom rules

Latest info on the TLC PPV.

Del Rio and Mysterio who were originally going to have a chairs match will now compete in a TLC match with Egde and Kane.Also the Intercontinental champion Ziggler will face Kingston and Swagger in a triple threat ladder match.

13. Grissom rules

TLC was fantastic!!!It was the best PPV of the year after Wrestlemania!!!:guffaw:
    The only match I didn't like that much was the tables match for the WWE championship because of the untalented Miz:klingon:
    My favorite match of the evening was the ladder match between Sheamus and Morrison!!!:)Finally Morrison gets the big push from the company!!;)
    The TLC match was also great!!But the match that surprised me in a good way was the chairs match between Cena and Barrett.That was the best chairs match I have ever seen!!!:)
    On the other side the only bad thing about the event is that all the results were predictable...:(

14. lal

lal Pathologist

i have to agree my favorite match was the ladder match between John Morrison and Sheamus it nice to see Morrison getting the push he deserve :) didn't like the championship match as i find The Miz really annoying :mad: it thought the chair match was ok between Barrett and Cena , didn't like the ladder match between Dolph , Kofi and Swagger .

15. Grissom rules

Happy new year to all wrestling fans!!!!!Just wanted to share my dissapointment due to the fact that Morrison didn't win the WWE championship on raw.