"Cold Blooded" Discussion - *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Oct 24, 2010.

1. DragonFriend95

DragonFriend95 Lab Technician

And that's the third rule of grammar I've been taught since I was a kid that's proven to be wrong. My English teachers suck :p

Watching the promo again I didn't feel any more excited about the episode, but I did have the sudden urge to watch Jurassic Park again. :lol:

2. Joycie84

Joycie84 CSI Level One

I am excited for the episode. I actually went to a "Walking with Dinosaurs" show in The Netherlands. It was awesome and the dinosaurs looked great. So does the promo of this episode and I'm also curious about the new detective, Frankie Reed. They were missing a female detective, ever since Sofia magically disappeared.

3. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

"An" is only correct in front of words where the "h" is silent. The "h" in "historic" is not silent, so it should be preceded by "a."

I hope the dinosaurs look better than the ones at our zoo.. they're definitely not frightening. :)

4. DragonFriend95

DragonFriend95 Lab Technician

...And that is why I prefer math; their rules aren't so convoluted :lol:

The closest I've ever been to seeing dinosaurs are JP and their bones in the museum, I'll be mildly interested in what these ones are like.

Is this the episode that had Greg with a gun in the promo pics? Cause if so I'll tune in to see if they'll give that a good explanation (and because he looks pretty good with it ;))

5. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

Yeah, it is.. I hope there IS an explanation.

6. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I want one too, but for some reason I am getting a feeling it is a false spoiler pic since in the promos I only see Nick with her. It's probably another training session or something.

7. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

The episode seems really interesting and funny with the whole dinosaur thing!!:guffaw:I'm sure Hodges will shine once again while being on the field!!:lol:

8. frickangel

frickangel Prime Suspect

I'm leaning towards it *not* being a training session. Probably due to the lack of protective gear they usually do wear when training (remember 'No Way Out' with the vest, goggles, and etc?) and also in another photo released for this ep, Katee's character tackles a guy down. However, I have feeling this will be a blink-and-you'll-miss-is scene, meaning it'll be brushed aside in favour of putting Katee in the limelight. *shrugs*

9. margarita_salt

margarita_salt Hit and Run

I am kind of confused..I thought Hodges hated the field, so why would be in the field in the photos of "Cold Blooded". It seems to me in his in the field alot. :wtf:

Looks like a great episode. Hope to see alot of Greg. :)

10. byline

byline CSI Level One

I agree with you, but sadly, neither my Associated Press nor Canadian Press stylebooks do. Of course, this is yet another case where essay-style English grammar and journalistic style disagree.

11. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Yay! :D They're recyclying actors again though cause he was in an episode of Miami a few years back (the one where the family had a couple of nannies and one ended up dead). But, in this case I don't mind the recycling. :)

The promo for this ep makes me think so much of Jurassic Park (wonder if/when they're gonna make another sequel lol). I hope they do explain why Greg has a gun.

12. KaiLUxO

KaiLUxO Police Officer

I'm STOKED to see Hodges in the field! Can't wait!

13. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

Was this the episode with Greg supposedly carrying a gun? Didn't realize! Though I wouldn't dismiss it quite yet.

Hodges in the field? He's been out with the CSI's at least once since season 6. Personally, I think he enjoys it a little more then he lets on, but that's me...in my little world.

CM did say that he was suppose to be more a part of the group this season...lol, perhaps it's the teams way to keep his over active mind occupied since Wendy left. Just a thought!

:lol: I had the sudden urge to watch the movie the other day after seeing the preview

14. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

I think he still doesn't like getting dirty - but he likes being the one to find case-breaking evidence.

It also seems that a lot of his recent field work has been with Ray - which makes me wonder how much of the enthusiasm is "Hodges" and how much "Wallace."

15. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

I'm hoping that Billy Moses gets a fairly large part in this episode. I don't think I've seen him since back in the Falcon Crest days. (okay, was that showing my age?!:lol:)