The Big Bang Theory

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Calihan, Nov 24, 2007.

1. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Last night's episode was very good! Sheldon with cats was funny. More Shamy please though sometimes my brain can't catch-up with them! :lol:

2. kaybee988

kaybee988 Witness

Yes I loved Sheldon with the cats :lol: Them being sazzy, sassy, snazzy, whatever he says :lol:

3. Country233

Country233 Police Officer

Last night's show was better than the previous week. The Shamy thing is quite funny. I loved the cats; although, it was quite implausible that Sheldon would ever get a cat even given the "social protocal"

4. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

'The Hot Troll Deviation' - very good episode! I really like Sheldon vs. Raj - they're funny when fighting! Raj's gigantic desk at Sheldon's office :guffaw: The car driving scene of Melissa and Howard with Katee and George was also funny! :lol: I hope to see Howard's mom soon! She sounds like a disaster! :lol: I don't know if she had an appearance before. I've not watched all past episodes yet.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2010
  5. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

I don't think we've ever seen Howard's mom.

The 'war' between Sheldon and Raj was hilarious. I liked the bed scene and the parts with Penny, but not so much of the rest of Howard's storyline.

As a World of Warcraft player.. argh, it makes me mad when they get game stuff wrong.

6. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Tonight's episode, 'The Desperation Emanation,' is pretty funny. I like some few scenes: Sheldon's "Leonard, Leonard, Leonard" while going down the stairs! :lol: The last scene between Amy and Sheldon is also funny. I always think Howard's mom is hilarious especially her "volcano" thing! And I like Howard's new date, Joy! :lol: using the table napkin as an underarm towel! And her having more room for dessert after going to the women's room! :lol: I also think the Sheldon and Leonard tension is great. :thumbsup: Penny is missing. :(

Great! I thought I missed her! :lol:

7. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

nope, never seen her. there was talking of bringing in an actress so we could - i believe they were playing with the idea of getting roseanne barr to do it as (apparently, according to someone) her voice is quite similar to the off screen one we hear, but i think they decided it worked better off screen. i think they're right actually, it's very funny as a kind of random voice in the background.

penny's missing because kaley cuoco has broken her leg and is off work for, i think, 6 weeks (actually i think she might be back filming by now but that won't air for a few weeks yet). that may well be why they're bringing shamy more to the fore.

i'm still loving this show, it's just great. i like the shamy thing, i think it's quite a nice change in dynamic to make leonard single and sheldon with a girl who is a friend.

i'm also still relating more than i should to sheldon. not the genius bit, i'm not that clever, but a lot of the other stuff is worryingly close. all the stuff he's said in the last few weeks about sex and relationships (and what amy's said too) could've been stolen from my head. it's a bit weird....:lol:

8. kaybee988

kaybee988 Witness

Sheldon running after Leonard going "Leonard, Leonard, Leonard" was hilarious! :lol: And Leonard's way of telling Sheldon he was screwed.
    "Bitches be crazy!" :lol:

9. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

I hope they never do show her. So much funnier as just a disembodied voice.

According to Bill Prady via Twitter, Penny is missing this week and next. He tends to stay at work and spam Twitter (answering questions) on Thursday nights. Interesting, if you can keep up with him. :)

Tonight's episode was good. Sheldon running down the stairs "Leonard, Leonard, Leonard." :guffaw: Then changing their address by removing the number.. :lol:

10. kaybee988

kaybee988 Witness

Yeah kinda like Al's mother-in-law on Married With Children :lol:

11. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

totally agree!

i knew i'd seen recently that she was off another week or so but i couldn't remember when i'd seen it! i think it might've been something jim parsons said on tv the other day (letterman?) along those lines too.

haha yeah the running downstairs was great, i really liked when he did it to the stars song too. and yes that number thing was good, for a genius he has some moments of surprising idiocy :)

i guess so. i never really watched it but i think it must be similar :)

12. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

You have a point guys. I agree it would be better if Mrs. Wolowitz won't show up and just stay as a disembodied voice. She's funny that way. It's working and it should stay that way.

13. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Pretty good episode last night! The best parts were the last two scenes: the cafeteria and the snow cone scenes!!! :guffaw: Howard dropped Raj's iPhone in the urinal! EEw! Sheldon put insects on Leonard's food! EEW! Mango catterpillar flavored snow cone? :eek: :lol:

14. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i quite liked that little scene in the cafe as it showed how, on one level at least, they're totally normal, they all do things that would bug their friends if they knew, all do things they promised not to, and then lie about it, it was a nice little "they're not that weird, y'know!" moment :)

i'm also really glad that bernadette (howard's on/off girlfriend) has been picked up as a recurring character as opposed to an incidental one.

15. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Pretty funny episode tonight! (I thought the $#*! My Dad Says episode is funnier.) Sheldon and Raj made this one for me, how Raj acted nervous with FBI Agent Page (rhum cake! :lol:), and while Sheldon was apologizing to Howard that he never cried like that since Toy Story 3! :lol: The bar scene between Sheldon and Penny (yay she's back!) is hilarious and kind of gross :lol: The closing scene is funny too! Oh Sheldon, I knew it, I knew you would take your spot back! :lol: