The Big Bang Theory

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Calihan, Nov 24, 2007.

1. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

I love this show:lol: !!!! This show is so hilarious:lol:..........specially Sheldon. He so hilarious he wants things in a way so so straight that nobody but lenard understands it's just funny.
    Penny just doesn't do what Sheldon wants.:lol:
    It makes me laugh everytime I see it:lol:
    :guffaw:The whole Cast is Great:guffaw:

2. Coco Chanel

Coco Chanel Rookie

bump.

this show is possibly the best sit-com I've ever seen (other than Friends, or course.) :rolleyes:

3. robotnik22

robotnik22 Rookie

I love this show, one of my faves was the one about Shroedinger's(?) cat, but i also like the episodes with Howard's mother in them.

4. Coco Chanel

Coco Chanel Rookie

ha, I love the one with Schrödinger's cat. I felt smart because I knew about that experiment before they explained it :)

5. PianoWizzy

PianoWizzy Prime Suspect

bumping this thread again...

I've been looking for other Big Bang Theory fans on here and I've finally found the thread!!! WHEEEEEEE :D

I love this show, sooooooo much. It's my new absolute favorite show [as a geek, well, duh I'd love it]

6. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

I'm just starting to catch up repeat episodes this summer and I will follow it on Thursdays! This is a good show. I can't help but laugh by just looking at Leonard and Sheldon! They look hilarious! :lol:

7. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

Wil Weaton has said via twitter that he will be appearing in a few more episodes this season. For those who don't know Wil Wheaton was that guy on Star Trek and Sheldon's worst nemesis :p He's also the guy at the bowling alley who broke up Leonard and Penny.

EDIT: Here's Wil Wheaton's twitter if you wanna follow him :) http://twitter.com/wilw

8. PianoWizzy

PianoWizzy Prime Suspect

"WHEEEEAAAAAAATOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

9. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

I don't watch too many shows (I'm terrible at remembering schedules), but Big Bang Theory is definitely one of them.

10. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Big Bang Theory is extending their hiatus for one more week! So does this mean that this weeks episode is not the season premier any more?

Susan

11. Country233

Country233 Police Officer

Dang that must've been some horse injury. Geez, glad she's ok. I'm kinda surprised she's only 24. for me, they could go another week without her. Sheldon is really the show...and I love Raj.

12. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Great season premiere! Wolowitz's embarassing incident with the robot arm is hilarious! I love the scene at the hospital! I love Sheldon and Amy's geekiness! Penny felt really out-of-place in the car and during the date - strange moment for her but hilarious! :lol: It's odd no promo for next week's episode. I'll look if it's new or a repeat (this early :wtf:). Yay new episode next week! :)

Last edited: Sep 24, 2010
  13. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

I'm sure my neighbor thinks I'm crazy tonight.. first squeeing over CSI, and then laughing like a maniac for half an hour watching BBT. Hilarious episode tonight, but then, aren't they all.. :lol:

14. Country233

Country233 Police Officer

It was totally awesome! Kinda irked by Sheldon's "not girlfriend" but otherwise it seemed like a good start for the season.

15. kaybee988

kaybee988 Witness

Love love love this show. Jim Parsons deserved that Emmy.

I've been rewatching Season 3 and I think the show just keeps getting funnier and funnier. I loved the dinner scene when Sheldon was calculating all of Penny's sexual partners :lol: