**Season Nine Spoiler Lab**

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Calleigh in the promo...with less Cal and weird action between her and Eric i have a feeling that it will be my least favourite season since S4.

No Calleigh in the promo...with less Cal and weird action between her and Eric i have a feeling that it will be my least favourite season since S4.
I agree I allready hate the season less calleigh is really bad..
But I would love to see Sleepless in miami sounds intressting

Well, I for one am glad that we are seeing less of Calleigh. She has been front and center for 8 seasons. What's wrong with having the supporting cast members shine a little bit for a few episodes? I like Calleigh, but as with Eric last season, am glad to get a breather.

I don't say I hate the season because there is less calleigh ((actually I just hate it there is less calleigh 3 min in the last episode xd) I really begin I love it that natalia gets more screentime she deserves it. I just hate the episode's that i've seen I hope sleepless in miami is a good one nad Happy Birthday sounds well to. so looking forward that those two will be good and I love I see travers in every epi I love him xD Boaah school is boring I just decieded to do Talk.CSI Instead

Last edited:
Some promo pics from 9 05 Sleepless in Miami, although I'm sure episode 5 was reported as being Reality Kills :shifty:

Regardless, there's some new pics :D

one
two
three
four
five

Thanks for the promo pics Yoshi! It's great to see Natalia and Ryan getting more publicity nowadays (and can I say Ryan is looking fine in that suit :drool:) Looks like an intense episode!

Yes!!!! Natalia, Ryan and Horatio! I love it. Can't wait.

I'm so excited to see Natalia finally get something to work with! :thumbsup:

Yes!!!! Natalia, Ryan and Horatio! I love it. Can't wait.

I'm so excited to see Natalia finally get something to work with! :thumbsup:
The pictures definitely stir up the excitement for this episode,
really looking forward to it.

Last edited:
Those pics made me very happy and I am extremely pleased that Ryan is back in a suit (which always and will forever suit him!). Can't wait till the 31st!!!

CBS has rescheduled Reality Kills from October 31 to November 7. Sleepless in Seattle will run on October 31.

Last edited:
Some promo pics from 9 05 Sleepless in Miami, although I'm sure episode 5 was reported as being Reality Kills :shifty:

Regardless, there's some new pics :D

one
two
three
four
five

Thanks for the pictures Yoshi:thumbsup:. Wow, Ryan looks good!! It is cool to see Natalia with her gun. It is nice to see it is Ryan with H when coming to Natalia's assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back