**Season Nine Spoiler Lab**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jul 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

2. greatfan

greatfan Captain

3. Turbidblue

Turbidblue Witness

Well, considering that history have shown us that being in a relationship with Horatio is a high risk project at best, maybe he needs to? :p

I totally get your point though, "real" gf if they have to give him some sort of family, or no girlfriend. I have to admit I feel quite indifferent to both...

4. jean10brook

jean10brook Hit and Run

I am curious if they are possibly going to consider the new M.E. they are bringing in, Meta Golding (CSI LV - Warrick's wife) as a possible love interest for H. I just have a feeling.

Did anyone notice the characters name in the Birthday Episode is Heather Chapman and in "You May Now Kill The Bride" 6.14, the dancer's name in the strip club was Kelly Chapman. With all the thousands of last names, you would think they could come up with something more original. It's not the first time they have reused first or last names. Just an observation.

5. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

Thanks, great_zombie, for sharing that pic! Adam looks yummy, and Jon looks adorably geeky (I mean that in the best way possible). Like your Halloween name, by the way. :)

You're right. They should get a little more creative. It's interesting that they seem to forget that the U.S. is a big mixing bowl of cultures and immigrants. Even second- and third-generation individuals often still carry surnames of their immigrant ancestors. I'd like to see more Italian, Irish, Ukrainian, etc. last names.

6. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

Amen.
    Besides, poor H's girlfriends have a tendency of not living too long:shifty:

We learned last season that the promos can be VERY deceiving (see Count on Me, where it looked as if Jesse was shooting at Walter).

Thanks from me as well great_zombie, although I would describe Jon as hot:thumbsup:

Getting creative might be a little much to ask from this group of writers. Hopefully I will be proved wrong this season.

7. callie

callie Victim

They should just bring back Yelina as H's love interest.:) Does anyone know if Yelina is coming to CSI Miami this season or at all? :)

8. baybeehannah

baybeehannah Witness

I dnt think that she will, after season 7 I thnk the writers have just 4gotten about Yelina or ya know just decided 2 4get about there old story line.

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

That's a shame because I think she's the only woman that H has been semi-involved with who can definitely hold her own. I mean, she's tough and I think she'd survive H's curse. :lol:

10. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

The episode thread for 9x02 - Sudden Death is now up! Any discussion of that episode should now be moved over there.

Thanks!. :D

11. jean10brook

jean10brook Hit and Run

Callie - speaking of Yelina, I don't know if or when she will be back on CSI Miami. Perhaps if anyone here sends in questions for the spoiler Q & A's they could ask and see if we can get an answer. Anyway, I had the A&E channel on today. I was upstairs and not watching, but apparently The Sporano's was on. I never watch the show, but when I came downstairs, low and behold, I saw Sofia Milos (Yelina) having a very heated arguement with Tony Soprano (I think that's his name). So, I have no idea if she was only on for the one episode or if she is a series regular on that show. I personally would love to see her come back on the show and be in a relationship with H.

12. ECRocks

ECRocks Witness

13. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Press release 'Sleepless in Miami' -- note: this episode is now being aired as 9.5

Source: CBS express

14. vignes[smallgir

vignes[smallgir Hit and Run

15. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

Natalia going undercover?
    That's great!!:guffaw:

I'm looking forward to this one!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.