Eric & Calleigh #38 - Because "IT" Keeps Happening

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Jessica237, Mar 7, 2010.

?

Thread Titles?

Poll closed Mar 14, 2010.
  1. Because "It" Keeps Happening

16 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. Looking Forward to Cute Little E/C Babies

5 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. It's Meant to Be

6 vote(s)
    15.0%
  4. Because They Just Can't Stay Away From Each Other

5 vote(s)
    12.5%
  5. True love never dies

3 vote(s)
    7.5%
  6. Your Place or Mine?

8 vote(s)
    20.0%
  7. Now and Forever

4 vote(s)
    10.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~Kassandra~

~Kassandra~ Hit and Run

I am so excited!!!!!!!! This is going to be a good Hiphuggers season I think! I have a count down going on my phone.... I don't sound addicted at all!!

2. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

I think this will be a major EC season too! It's less than 10 hours wait for me and I am just so excited.:luvlove: We might not see a lot of Calleigh but I'd still think we'd get a sprinkle of EC moments in the first few episodes as what Adam said. As for the rest of the season, post- maternity for Emily- is I think where they'd focus more on the development of this relationship. I am crossing my fingers that TPTB won't let us down this season.:angel:

3. ~Kassandra~

~Kassandra~ Hit and Run

I do hope that they give us a little Eric/Calleigh in the first episode :) And this season looks like it is going to be amazing for all of the characters! A little less than 4 1/2 hours for me!!

4. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

Ok so the the show opens with scenes from the previous episode with all the CSIs falling down and Eric finding them. Eric rushing to Calleigh, calling her baby.. aww. She is not breathing, he carries her but as he is reaching closer to the elevator he too starts gasping for air and collapses with Calleigh's body in his arms. Horatio arrives, Eric signals for H to shoot open a window and suddenly with the help of fresh air we see CSIs start to regain conciousness. H and Eric are with Calleigh who takes some time to regain conscious. Jesse is the one that died :( and the rest of the show was about solving the case and finding Jesse's killer

5. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

Thanks csimandy!I have 2 more hours to go but I can't wait:)
    Did they hug or arrived together at the last scene?anything more than what we've already seen in the preview?

6. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

No it was Walter playing basketball then H arrived, then we saw the others arrive one by one. Calleigh wasn't playing she just blew the whistle. Her and Ryan bet money on who would win LOL. The scene was nice

7. CSIMiamiLover88

CSIMiamiLover88 Hit and Run

Just watched episode 9.01....poor walter. Loved this episode though - so good. Not sure how I feel about seeing less of Calleigh, wish they'd just write her pregnancy in tbh but never mind. That last scene in the beach was so nice.
    Hope we get some good hiphugger scenes this season. :)

8. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Last night's premiere was so intense. The opening scene with Eric suffering and seeing all his team mates all over the floor, but who did he run too? Calleigh, and he was hallucinating a bit, thinking he was carrying her, but he wasn't. Talk about the love and caring for her. WOW:p

9. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I loved Eric's concern for Cal last night :). Though he wasn't hallucinating. Those were flashbacks from "In the Wind" :). That's a pretty awesome hiphugger episode. Loved that they shared the scene with the bullet even though it was more business. But just seeing them work together again after the lack of scenes on season 8 puts a smile on my face.

10. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's hiphugger for clearing that up on his state of mind. I'm the newbie on this thread, so I appreciate anyone who tells me the real deal.;)They sure are in tune though, and their scenes together sizzle~:p

11. vignes[smallgir

vignes[smallgir Hit and Run

[​IMG]Hey guys .. its been while i come to this thread [​IMG]
    WELL I REALLY DID like the premier episode and agreed with all of u that is nice to see eric and calleigh work back to
    gether there !! well i was wondering ,is the rule that RICK made for ''NO CO-WORKER DATE'' IS amended or not , well i hope it is[​IMG]

12. snowbunny

snowbunny Hit and Run

I don't know if the rule is gone, but with Stetler gone, no one is going to be looking over their shoulder constantly, so it may be easier to fly under the radar. Although people may know that they are together, as long as it doesn't interfer with work or they don't bring their personal lives into the lab, I don't see it being an issue. But who knows, maybe they'll get a new IAB officer that's worse than Stetler.

13. Delquesne

Delquesne Prime Suspect

Good question, vignes. Now that Stetler's gone, I don't think that anyone's really going to be hunting people down and punishing them for having personal relationships with co-workers. Certainly not Horatio ... he clearly knows that Eric and Calleigh are a couple, but he doesn't seem bothered by it at all. (In fact, he seems discreetly supportive of them:thumbsup:). IMO, Stetler was just using the so-called "no fraternization" policy to stick it to the CSIs because of his beef with Horatio. If MDPD does have a co-worker dating policy, I'd guess that it probably only addresses having a romantic relationship with a direct supervisor. That's what most companies are concerned about these days, b/c of the potential for lawsuits. (If one of the lovers isn't the other one's manager, the risk of litigation isn't nearly as high). While Calleigh has more seniority than Eric, she isn't his boss or supervisor -- Horatio is -- so there shouldn't be any issues with E&C having a romantic relationship.

I hope they don't bring in another witch-hunter like Stetler to head up IAB; you'd think that the brass at MDPD would have learned their lesson after what happened with him. And goodness knows that the last thing Eric & Calleigh need is to have more pressure and angst put on their relationship.:rolleyes: The CSIM writers just need to keep our couple easy and drama-free for a change!:)

14. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

I was wandering about that too!! i hope they will not make Jake another Stetler ;) Although I would love to see him again(with no troubles for EC though).
    I wonder if there will be any EC scenes tonight - waiting for your posts tomorrow!!

15. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

Okay so just finished watching tonight's episode and I have to say the ending left me quite confused about where Eric and Calleigh stand as a couple. In the end, it was made to seem like that are no longer together. Calleigh is going out with a friend, Eric saying it is none of his business but Calleigh saying it is because she loves him like family. She left while Eric looked sad

What is going on between them? I am soo confused!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.