You Know You Watch Too Much CSI:LV When ...

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by love_fan, Sep 2, 2008.

1. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

You go to Vegas and get a room at the MGM thinking you'll see Jorja or Marg at some point. When it doesn't happen you become depressed and refuse to talk to anyone for the rest of the trip.

2. kaybee988

kaybee988 Witness

You hear that your Criminal Justice club is trying to set up a trip to see an autopsy and you think maybe it'll be done by Doc Robbins.

3. KaiLUxO

KaiLUxO Police Officer

you made your cursor a strand of spinning dna...

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

:lol:That actually happened to me whn I lived in Vegas, a tram picked us up and they were supposed to be filming at the MGM Grand, when they were filming "A Bullet Runs Through It" but alas the newspaper gave a false itinerary [security purposes I guess] and they were in fact downtown filming. And I was p...off and wouldn't talk to anyone the whole ride back, and was mumbling and grumbling to myself..:(so close yet so far. I was maniac~

5. Marril96

Marril96 Police Officer

Even though you have to get up early, you stay awake longer so you can watch CSI season 9 that you've already watched this summer because you're obsessed.

6. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

I think about it now and I still get annoyed. Tempting a CSI fan isn't a good idea.:lol:

You know you watch too much CSI when you continue to believe Warrick is still alive even though you and millions of other fans saw him get shot.

7. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Wasn't sure I'd find this, it's so far down the list.

-You get excited when Unsolved Mysteries has a rerun that profiles the Ted Binion case that the first Sam Braun ep was based on.

8. KaiLUxO

KaiLUxO Police Officer

You see those old Jeeps and squeal at the fact they were the CSIs old "SUVs" :p

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

You wanna break something when you're watching another show or movie and a cop on there picks up evidence without gloves on. And then you yell at the tv, "You're contaminating evidence, dude"!

10. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

When you build your whole day around watching the 4 episode arc of Mike Keepler (Liev Schreiber) on Spike.

11. sharkybu

sharkybu Victim

when everytime you look something up in imdb, you start looking if any of the cast members ever played in csi.
    and than try to remember who they were in the episode.
    and relise you do remember who they played...
    even if was "kid number 4".:p

12. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

You hit pause on every show you're watching and announce when you see someone you remembered that was once a guest star on CSI. :lol: :p

13. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Oh I do that too :lol: I don't pause I just point them out to my family and they get annoyed or I'll see someone that looks familar and try to figure out who it is and they're like "Oh they probably played a dead body on CSI"

14. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

^^^
    I do that a lot, too!

...watching other crime shows I expect to see one of our CSI's processing the crime scene.

I watched Rizzoli and Isles last night; they mentioned consulting "the foremost expert in forensic entomology" to crack the case. And, of course, I knew it had to be Grissom! Just another clue to the game of 'Where in the World is Gilbert Grissom'. So, last night he was in Boston. :)

Last edited: Nov 30, 2011
  15. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

Because I came to CSI so late, I usually do the reverse - have to pause CSI to look up where I recognize the random guest stars from. :lol:

Watching other crime shows is frustrating sometimes. End up yelling at them "shouldn't you be wearing gloves?" or "hey, don't forget to check for fingerprints and trace!"