Mac #8: hot man on the radar

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by talkingtocactus, Dec 1, 2009.

?

mac #8: ???

1. hot man on the radar

19 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. we need more ACTION!

5 vote(s)
    6.6%
  3. taylor girls attack on the locker room

6 vote(s)
    7.9%
  4. the Big Apple's boss man

16 vote(s)
    21.1%
  5. we are oatmeal people

10 vote(s)
    13.2%
  6. what a man!

7 vote(s)
    9.2%
  7. New York's hottest CSI

13 vote(s)
    17.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

^Thanks for the hot new pics. My favourites are the first one and the sixth one (with the smile). Mac with a gun and Kevlar....:drool::drool::drool: I'm staying pretty much spoiler free, all I've read is about Jo, and some bits in the general news articles, and I've heard some good stuff about Mac and Jo on facebook, but that's it. Pictures however are always welcome! They let me see new Mac while not really being spoiler-y.
    From what I've read I'm quite excited about the new season, even I am waiting till Jan to see it. I could probably get it online somewhere but I prefer to wait till Jan when I can see Mac nice and clear and big on my tv.

I got an Ipad, and my mum asked was I going to give it a name, and I said 'Mac'!:lol:

2. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

pah, spoiler free! good luck!

ooh ipad. i was veeery tempted, but i have my beloved mac and my lovely iphone4, and between them that's probably all i need. i'd only use the ipad for reading and the screen's too shiny/too much glare, so kindle works better for me on that front. but they are lovely looking things. i'm considering upgrading my mac at the moment actually. suddenly 24" of mac just isn't enough ;) *snigger*

3. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

LOL. So you have two 'beloved' Macs, eh?:devil:

4. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

yup, i adore my mac (most times i say that people go "which one?" :D)

5. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

:lol: Thanks for mentioning Jools! :D I'm sure you're are not going to forget Mac, I rely on you. ;) I gotta admit I've busy myself lately....! :rolleyes::lol:

Yup, talking about sunnies. I saw last night commercial in here where were horatio, jack bauer from 24 and one finnish reality show guy. it's like donald trump in US...:lol: So no need to tell it was over the top MACHO! And of course the showed in the end horatio putting his glasses sloooow moontion on. And I just laughed cause it looked so fake and so "him". I don't like H that much but sadly in commercials they show H much more than Mac which is sad REALLY sad. But when they do show us Mac it's usually nice close up with some smart remark. ;) So in my book commercials are much more "Mac friendly here" :D

Great pics you've posted I've kind of missed new pics. Mac in action, nice! :drool: :drool::drool:And the last pic...great expression! *holds laugh* :D:D:D But that cute smile makes my day....lovely. I gotta mention I like his hair a lot. Very "marine style. Short on the sides but this time it's more longer on the top which is a big plus! :devil: I just wish they'll let it grow a bit longer still. :)

Great choice of name! :D

6. Country233

Country233 Police Officer

I hope someone gets some screen caps from 'Unfriendly Chat.' He looked so awesome!

7. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

8. Country233

Thank you MarineGirl#1! Those are quite nice indeed! :drool:

9. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Many thanks MarineGirl! It is a great work. :thumbsup::thumbsup::devil:

10. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

1 thing to say: mac + homework = cutest thing ever :D

11. Country233

Aww SO cute!

12. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

alright peoples, no new posts since the 4th?! :eek: well, hopefully here's a few tokens that'll make up for it. Plus the fact that we got to see Mac actually get shot....!!! :drool::drool::drool: <-- i know, i'm horrible...! but i've got a decided weakness for an injured hero, esp when said hero is amazingly hot when he's injured... ;):devil::devil: heh, i also only managed to get through the warehouse scene(s) and him running at the beginning before my brain started to go into complete meltdown mode, so my apologies for only a couple 'non-injured' Mac... :p;)

so, without further ado....!

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

13. Country233

Yay awesome screen caps Jade_Nolan. I checked out your other Mac albums. <3 Yay!

14. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I love Injured Mac too! The pics, especially the first- HOTTTTTTTT!:drool::drool::drool::devil:

15. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Thanks a lot Jade for the nice pics 7.04! :thumbsup::devil::drool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.