George/Nick: Texan Charm #11

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Nov 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

When Cath was asking if he could hear her after the explosion, did anyone else get flashbacks to Grissom in Grave Danger? :)

That was seriously such a good episode. It's really almost like tptb have heard our complaints about continuity and about Nick seeming to just get up and go after traumatic events.

And the open shirt didn't hurt either. ;)

2. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Yeah..I watched the episode expecting Nick to just be up and about like he was in other seasons, but nope, Anthony Zuiker decided to let Nick be a HUMAN BEING.

Yep, shirtless Nick, crying Nick, PTSD Nick and barfy Nick-only George Eads can make vomting sexy..:guffaw:

3. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

I thought George did a great job in last night's episode. He nailed the various emotions Nick went through. I felt so bad for him when Brass asked him to leave the funeral.

Kudos to TBTB for giving us those Nick ptsd moments. I hope the continuity, with Nick, is seen throughout the season.

Loved the Nick scene after the explosion - giving us some skin so early in the season. Loved the messy hair. And loved Cath calling him Nicky.

Is it just me, or does Brass sort of blame Nick for what happened to Clark? I would have liked a heart to heart between Brass and Nick, since both were shot - Brass can relate to what happened to Nick.

Panic Nick was awesome - he just emptied his gun into that guy..

4. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

:guffaw::guffaw: He can! :guffaw:

You might have a Wireless-G router and they may have a Wireless-N router.

Wireless-N routers are more more powerful and can reach to longer distances. :) Which is why I have one. :thumbsup: I can pick up numerous routers around me.

5. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

From TV Guide

Changes coming from Nicky this year. :bolian: We have more to look for after our meltdown last night.

Susan

Last edited: Sep 24, 2010
  6. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Thanks blackflag :) and it sounds like some good Nick time ahead :)

7. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Thus the shaved head..notice Nick shaves his after he has a meltdown..it's his form of therapy..I guess.

I think Brass is angry at all the CSI, but Catherine and Nick in particular for the carnage.

8. Jacquie

I totally disagree with you here. I can see Brass blaming Catherine and Ray for the carnage but not Nick. I don't think Brass would have shown any compassion toward Nick at the funeral if Brass was blaming him. That's just my two cents worth.

9. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Yes, I agree, I think his buzz cut is the result of his new attitude.

10. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

I agree with you about Brass. I think that even though he was looking at Nick after the blast, he was totally blaming Cath for getting Haskell out of jail (even though Haskell didn't have Clarke killed). Brass even said he'd been where Nick was (although I presume he means the cop he accidentally shot in a Bullet runs through it - which is a bit different than ordering somebody into a situation which gets them killed).
    But yes, Brass was definitely not blaming Nick for anything.

(edited to add)
    Nick on the other hand is totally beating himself up about Clarke's death, even though he didn't do anything wrong, he's still going to be feeling guilty for putting him in the line of fire.

11. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

I think he was probably thinking of having to deal with the widow of the cop he shot - a similar situation, being seen as the one responsible for her husband's death. Although in this situation, I totally agree - it was not Nick's fault! The cops are supposed to be there to protect the CSIs, not the other way around. I'm kinda getting tired of CSIs running in first with their guns out and stuff - I hope we're not in for too much more of that this season. :(

12. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

13. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

I noticed that his slings were colour coordinated to his outfits.. Very important consideration for a tough-guy crime fighter! :lol:

14. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Oh lord!!! That takes vanity to a higher level!:rolleyes::guffaw:

15. Jacquie

I came across a comment from DLA on Twitter and Facebook this evening. The comment is

and we all know that George did indeed 'crush' it 5 years ago :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.