Mac #8: hot man on the radar

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by talkingtocactus, Dec 1, 2009.

?

mac #8: ???

1. hot man on the radar

19 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. we need more ACTION!

5 vote(s)
    6.6%
  3. taylor girls attack on the locker room

6 vote(s)
    7.9%
  4. the Big Apple's boss man

16 vote(s)
    21.1%
  5. we are oatmeal people

10 vote(s)
    13.2%
  6. what a man!

7 vote(s)
    9.2%
  7. New York's hottest CSI

13 vote(s)
    17.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

I understand you well. I also love everything to Gary. He is simply an interesting man and great actor.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Country233

Country233 Police Officer

Very true. Ha ha I was really angry at the local weatherman tonight for cutting into my Gary time. I had been waiting for CSI NY all day and then 5 til 9 until 9:20 the weather oaf talked about a storm that wasn't even in the viewing area. I was simmering.

3. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

[​IMG]
    [/quote]

4. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i laughed when i saw that one, it's so funny, and a sweet gesture to all those of us who either followed him or retweeted his request to get his followers up to 50k :) he should follow back more though...

5. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Gary has new wristwatch in this image. :guffaw:

6. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I'm 25, and I have a major crush on Gary/Mac. :devil:

Love that pic of Gary, perlnoir, it's great.:drool::cool:

7. Country233

Sometimes I think I'm attracted more to Mac's character than Gary, but then I watch some other show/movie and I think, "Nope, it's gary." I have got a major crush on him now and I cannot wait until the season starts!

8. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i used to think that but i then discovered so many of his older characters that mac gradually dropped down the list. don't get me wrong, i think mac is wonderful, but compared to some of gary's earlier roles, for me there's just no comparison. i reckon mac is about number... oh, 5 on the list i guess.

9. Tequesta

Tequesta Rookie

^^
    I'm the same-I always thought I was just attracted to Mac, not Gary, but the guy is just so damn awesome...and the fact that that he's easy on the eyes does help, too :B

Mac's pretty high on my list of favourite characters-he's second after Jim from M2M, and Spencer from Impostor is a close third :)

10. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i'd forgotten all about M2M! i quite like it, apart from that really really weird ending, which i didn't even dislike, it was just plain weird. but hey, the eyeliner thing really worked for me :D

spencer is definitely in my top... er.... few, especially in the original short version of impostor. omfg. that makes me totally unable to focus on anything for quite a long time ;)

my favourite will always be austin from true west <3 <3 <3 followed by... er... fred from in the course of time, tom from that champ season, george from omam, spencer, lt dan, then mac, i think, although knowing me i've forgotten someone.... sorry mac ;)

11. Country233

Hmm, I'm pretty knew to watching his other shows/movies. I really want to watch them now. The Stand is pretty high on my list of things to watch.

True. He is quite awesome and gosh I love his eyes and eyebrows. People are really weirded out about my eyebrow fetish, but geez eyebrows are important and Gary's are grand!

Oh goodness I just googled M2M and I had know idea he was so sexy looking in that! Another movie to put on my list. Hmm, there's a gold mine out there lol. I quite like guyliner...a tad creepy, but true lol.

12. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

damn! how could i forget stu from the stand!? he's so lovely :)

oh i have a full on thing for men in make up. love it! although a lot of men can't carry it off, you have to have decent bone structure ;) but yeah, men + eyeliner = me happy :D

13. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Mac is top of my list of favourite Gary characters.
    After Mac comes George from OMAM, then Jim from M2M, then Mother Wilkins from A Midnight Clear, then Spencer, and then Stu.

But Mac is my 'number 1 Gary crush'. :devil:

14. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ argh, i forgot mother too! how?!?!?!

15. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

Whew. Long time since I've been here. Stopped watching after S5 but it caught my interest again last week when I chanced upon that ep where that Aubrey chick appeared :devil:

TBH, I only watch CSINY because of Gary Sinise. Mac is probably 5th on my list of fave chars of GS as well. First is Lt Dan (that's where I first "discovered" him and he's been on my radar since then, heh). Then there's George from OMAM, Spencer Oldham in Impostor and Stu from The Stand.

Anyway, I just read all 46 pages of the spoiler thread (whew, hello headache!) and I'm excited about the upcoming season. Mac looks really goooood in the promo pics. I really like the one where he's with Sela, where he's wearing a bulletproof uhh, suit? Whatev. Just that he looked particularly gorgeous there. :drool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.